– Lf you ever… – Calm down.
她们随时会走进来
They’re gonna walk back in here any minute.
代表我们有麻烦了
Which means trouble.
除非你想看我试用新枪 在你的拉丁妞身上下手
Unless you wanna see me try out the new T-20-Z on your bella muchacha Mari-poon.
你最好跟我走
I think you better come with me.
什么事?
Yeah?
林克柏劳?
Lincoln Burrows?
卡洛琳雷诺兹
Caroline Reynolds.
听说你有东西要给我听
I understand you have something for me.
-你还在吗? -我在
– You still there? – Oh, I’m here,
很高兴终于和你通上话
It’s good to finally talk to you.
蹲死刑监那242个晚上 我真希望ue4d1
Wish I had the chance one of those 242 nights I spent on death row, you…
把录音放出来就是了
Please, just play the tape.
很糟糕,我知道
It’s awful, I know,
但别无选择 你必须和一切撇清关系
But the choice was clear, You needed to be far away from all of this,
的确 我是汪汪大海上的戴伦斯岛
I am, I’m the Isle of Terrence, far off to sea,
但还有我帮助你
But I’m still here for you,
听我说,别沉溺在负面想法
Now, listen to me, Don’t dwell on the negative,
有些人可以沉溺,卡洛琳
some people deserve to dwell, Caroline.
只要打通电♥话♥就能找到我
You know I’m only a phone call away.
你离我也有三千里
And three thousand miles.
你知道这里有多冷吗?
Do you know how cold it is here?
这件事我们讨论过了,戴伦斯
We talked about this, Terrence,
你明知会感到孤单 但只是暂时而已
You knew that you would be lonely, but it’s only temporary,
他的起诉程序已经开始了
His appeals process has started already,
这件事会比你的青春 还快过去
This is gonna fly by quicker than your 20s,
世界上的人 很快就会淡忘他
And soon the world will forget all about him,,,
他们也会忘了你,我保证
…and they’ll forget about you too. I promise.
可是ue4d1
But…
见不到你让我好难熬
…it’s killing me not being able to see you…
-亲爱的卡洛琳 -我也很想见你
…sweet Caroline. – I wanna see you too.
-但现在不能这么做 -这栋房♥子好大
– But that can’t happen right now, – This house is so big.
我只能ue4d1想着你ue4d1
I just… I just think of you…
躺在床上想着你
…lying in bed.
-我知道,我也是 -你的温度、触感
– I know. Me too. – Your warmth, your touch.
他自杀时ue4d1
Was it quick…
走得快吗?
…when he killed himself?
比我父亲死时要快很多
Well, it was a lot quicker than how my father died.
他们射中他的背部
They shot him in the back.
他死在我怀里
He died in my arms.
我只想知道他是怎么死的
I just wanna know what happened.
你弟弟向我们道歉
Your brother apologized.
他说完对不起 就把自己轰得脑浆四溢
He said he was sorry and then he blew his brains out all over the wall.
他走得很快
It was quick…
那是他的决定
…and it was his decision.
现在轮你下决定了
And now it’s time for you to make yours.
不行ue4d1我办不到ue4d1
No, no, no, no. Man, you know, l… I can’t… I can’t do it. I can’t do that.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
没什么好怕的
There’s nothing to be afraid of.
你还不懂是吗?
You don’t get it, do you?
这家伙是阻止不了的
You can’t stop this guy.
没有你的合作我阻止不了他 但如果你愿意谈
Not without your cooperation, I can’t. But if you talk to me…
如果你告诉我真♥相♥,我就能帮助你
…if you tell me what’s going on, I can take care of you, okay?
你一定要相信我,富兰克林先生
You’ve gotta trust me, Mr. Franklin.
我可以帮助你
I can help you.
你是百元钞票吧?
C-Note, right?
对,随便啦
Yeah, whatever.
只要你把曼宏探员的话 一字不差告诉我
All I need you to do is tell me exactly what Agent Mahone told you.
只要你举发曼宏 我会把人生还给你
If you give me Mahone, I’ll give you your life back.
上帝在对我微笑,我只能这么说
God’s been smiling down on me, I can tell you that.
先是在阿哥马找到疯仔
First I caught up to Haywire up in Algoma.
他在被逮之前 从谷物升降机上跳下
He did a dive off an elevator before they could put him away…
-但我还是能拿赏金 -等等,他死了?
…but I still get the reward. – Wait, wait. He’s dead?
对,像撞上卡车玻璃的小虫 希望你别有样学样,苏克
Yep. Like a gnat on a Peterbilt. Hope you don’t take the same route, sucre.
-不会,我活着的理由很多 -希望其中包括回福克斯河
– Hell, no. I got plenty reasons to live. – I hope a few of them are in Fox River.
如果你乖乖就范 我或许可以赏犸丽一点钱
Or maybe if you play nice, I’ll throw your Maricruz a couple of bills.
-但要先把你抓回去 -你抓我们能拿多少?
– After I turn you in. – How much are you getting for us?
十万 你一定不知道自己值那么多钱吧
A hundred grand. I bet you never thought your ass would be worth all that.
等等ue4d1
Wait, wait, wait.
如果我知道哪里有五百万呢?
What if I know where you can get 5 million dollars?
你没听错
You heard me.
-在哪里? -我可以带你去
– Where is it? – I could take you there…
但你不能把我抓回美国 交给警方
…if you didn’t have to take me back to the states and turn me back in.
钱在哪里?
Where is it?
茶包来了
T-Bag’s in town.
很久以前我就已下定决心
I made my commitment a long time ago.
我决定把国家摆在自己之上 就像母亲对孩子一般
I agreed to put my country ahead of myself, like a mother does for a child.
我以为ue4d1
And I thought…
我的作为是高贵之举 我将得到赏识
…that what I was doing was noble and that I would be rewarded.
你错了
You were wrong.
你还不了解 我也只是个棋子吗?
Don’t you see that I’m a pawn in this too?
控制了这个国家的力量
The power that has taken over this country…
就像癌症,而且没有东西能阻止
…is like a cancer and it will stop at nothing.
-我并无权控制 -这件事也一样
– It is out of my control. – So is this.
告诉我你要我怎么做
Tell me what you want from me.
解开我的手铐
Uncuff me.
-我没有钥匙 -你会去拿的
– I don’t have the keys. – You’ll get them.
第二,我要你安排 让我单独离开
Second, I want you to arrange for me to walk away from here alone.
不准跟踪我
No surveillance.

Okay.
最后ue4d1
And finally…
我要你用总统赦免权 赦免我和我哥
…I want a presidential pardon for me and my brother…
将我们的罪行一笔勾消
…fully exonerating us of all our crimes.
我要你今天就办好
And I want it today.
我不能随便选一个人赦免
I can’t just hand out pardons to anyone I choose.
-有一定的程序和规定 -这次也一样
– There is a process, rules. – This is no exception.
公文会呈报给你批示 就跟其他赦免案一样
A document will be delivered for your approval just like any pardon.
你要签署同意,并交给ue4d1
You’ll sign it and then file it…
司法部长 他会提交至总统纪录中
…with the attorney general, who’ll submit it to Presidential Record.
好吧,你要我签署什么都可以
Fine. I will sign whatever you need me to sign.
你真大方 但你我都清楚这还不够
That’s very kind. But we both know that’s not enough.
你到底想怎样?
What do you want from me?
我会亲自替你解开手铐 送你出去
I will unlock you myself, walk you out of here.
难道还要我载你去机场?
What, you want me to drive you to the airport?
我只是不像以往那么相信人 尤其是在文件方面
I guess I’m not as trusting as I used to be. Especially with paperwork.
没两下子就遗失了
It’s so easy to lose.
我要你出去,到群众面前
Now, I want you to go out there in front of everyone…
在现场转播中 宣布赦免我们的罪
…and announce our full pardon on live TV.
你疯了
You’re insane.
事情不是这样办的
That is not the way things are done.
我没有与世隔绝,民众会起疑心
This is not a vacuum. People will ask questions.
立刻上台宣布大赦
Pardon. On stage. Now.
我怎么能确定之后 你不会把录音曝光?
And how do I know that you won’t release the tape an hour later?
你无法确定
You don’t.
你只能相信我的话
You’ll just have to take my word for it.
-我需要更多担♥保♥ -你休想拿到
– Well, I need more than that. – Well, you’re not gonna get it.
卡洛琳
Caroline…
时候到了
…it’s time.
做决定吧
Make your choice.
亚当斯,解开犯人的手铐 把他带来这,释放他
Adams, I need you to uncuff the detainee and bring him here to be released.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我要宣布赦免 斯科菲尔德先生和他的哥哥
I am going to make an announcement pardoning Mr. Scofield and his brother…
他要毫发无伤地离开
…and he will walk away unharmed.
你疯了吗?
Are you out of your mind?
他手头上有明明白白的铁证
He has brought some indisputable evidence to light.
我们现在就能结束一切
We could end this all, right now.
你却让他们离开?
You’re gonna let them walk?
我是美国总统 你只是体制下的小卒
I am the commander in chief, and you are a corporate lackey.
决定权在我,你无权过问
I am making the calls now. You have no authority.
我的人会确保
My men will see to it…
斯科菲尔德先生安然离开

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!