Ain’t got all day.
一天都没练?
Dad, I can’t.
爸爸 我做不到
Ain’t got all day, boy.
一整天没练 儿子
Come on, boy. Help!
加油 孩子 帮帮我
You can do it.
你能做到的
Come on…
加油
let me see you move your arms.
让我看到你挥动手臂
Kick your legs.
蹬腿
You can do it.
你能做到的
Come on!
加油
You’re not trying!
你没尽力
Nobody’s gonna make it easy for you!
没有人能够帮你
It’s up to you!
这完全靠你自己
I used to imagine that…
我过去常想…
I’d been given to the wrong family at birth…
我生在了一个错误的家庭
and that somewhere in the world…
并且在这世上的某个地方
my real people longed for me.
我真正的亲人渴望得到我
From where my father stood…
从我的父亲站着的地方看
my failure to dog-paddle…
我失败的狗爬式游泳
was only the first of many failures.
只是许多失败的开始
Failure to speak clearly.
讲话不清楚
Failure to sit up straight.
坐不直
Failure to make friends every time we moved
每次搬家到另一个沉闷偏僻的城镇
to another dreary upstate town.
都交不到朋友
In me…
在我身上…
my father recognised a failed life…
父亲发现了一个失败的人生
his own.
他自己的人生
When I got admitted to the junior college,
当我被录取到一所专科学校
my father figured it was a clerical error.
我父亲认为是招生的搞错了
When I dropped out a year later, he wasn’t surprised.
当一年后我退学时 他并不惊讶
Quoyle!
科伊尔
Quoyle!
科伊尔
Job not stimulating enough for you?
工作还不能让你振作起来?
No. I mean, yes.
不 我是说能
I mean…
我是说
this is the best work I’ve ever had.
这是我曾得到的最好的工作
I stumbled into adulthood…
我磕磕绊绊地步入了成年
learning to separate my feelings from my life…
学着如何把情感与生活分离开来
counting on nothing.
毫无依靠
I got used to being invisible.
我已习惯于不被人注意
Until… someone noticed me.
直到 有个人注意到我
I’m sick of this shit!
我厌烦透了这种破事
Where you going, Petal?
帕多 你去哪儿?
Let’s go.
我们走
Wake up! Go!
别发呆 走
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字
Quoyle.
科伊尔
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I’m starving, Quoyle. Aren’t you?
我饿死了 科伊尔 你不饿吗
I sell burglar alarms.
我卖♥♥报♥警♥器
Really?
真的?
That-That must be interesting work.
那那肯定很有意思
I’m an ink setter.
我是颜料工
I work for the Poughkeepsie News.
我为波基普西报工作
You haven’t touched your food.
你怎么不吃
So, what do you think?
你在想什么
You want to marry me, don’t you?
你想娶我 不是吗?
It’s 8:05.
现在八点零五分
I think I’m gonna fuck you by 10:00.
我想十点钟和你上♥床♥
What do you think of that?
怎么样
Oh, my God.
这个爽
That was the biggest one yet.
你是我遇到过最大的
Yeah… I’m always hungry after I get laid.
是的 完事后我总是饿
I guess ’cause I… I burn up so many calories.
我想是因为我 消耗太多热量
You live in a dump, Quoyle.
你住的够差 科伊尔
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Nibble, nibble,
咬一点 咬一点
little mouse.
小老鼠
What’d the doctor say?
医生怎么说
If I end up with stretch marks, sue his ass.
如果留疤 我就告那个蠢驴
Yeah, but, Petal, Petal, is everything okay?
好的 帕多 帕多 事情都还好吗
Petal? Petal?
帕多 帕多
Petal, you’re the only woman I’ve ever loved.
帕多 你是唯一让我爱的女人
You’re-You’re the only one.
你是唯一的
Mm-hmm… How do you make an Alabama Slamma?
阿♥拉♥巴马地狱鸡尾酒怎么做
Where are you, sweetheart?
你在哪里 亲爱的
Alabama, that’s the point. Look,
阿♥拉♥巴马 这是正事
look up the recipe. It’s on the fridge where I keep the Mr Boston.
查一下菜谱 在冰箱上
If you come home, I’ll make one for you.
如果你回家 我给你做
Oh, Christ, never mind.
算了 你别管了
I’ll have a vodka.
来杯伏特加
Oh, oh, it’s okay, Bunny, honey.
好的 巴妮 乖
Oh, I know…
我知道
All right, baby.
好的 孩子
Has your friend gone?
你的朋友走了没有
My “friend.”
我的”朋友”
Don’t do that! Don’t touch me.
不要这样 别碰我
Stop doing stuff…
别管那些
creeping around, cleaning up.
打扫一下
Look…
我说
it’s no good.
这样不好
Find yourself a girlfriend.
找个女朋友
I don’t want a girlfriend, I want you.
我不需要女朋友 我要你
Your funeral.
不可能了
Listen, you going to be home for dinner?
听着 回家吃晚饭
Don’t expect me.
别等我
Bunny’s missed you, and… Hey, Petal.
巴妮想你 而且… 嗨 帕多
Hey, Bunny rabbit. Petal’s gotta run.
巴妮乖乖兔 帕多必须走了
That’s so pretty.
真漂亮
Here. So’s that.
给 就这样
Thanks.
谢谢
Beautiful.
真漂亮
Oh, shit!
糟糕
Sorry. That’s okay.
对不起 没关系
Hi, this message is for Daniel Smith…
嗨 这是丹尼尔史密斯的
confirming your appointment with Dr Davis today at noon.
确认你和戴韦斯医生中午的预约
Quoyle? This is your father.
科伊尔 我是你父亲
Lost your home number.
忘了你家里的号♥码了
It’s time for your mother and I to put an end to it.
是我和你妈解决问题的时候了
I left instructions with the undertaker…
我联♥系♥了承办人
Dayton & Sons.
代顿父子公♥司♥
Told them to notify my sister, Agnis Hamm.
告诉他们通知我妹妹艾格尼斯·汉姆
Not much of a life.
并不是多大的事
Nobody gave me nothing.
我不欠别人什么
Other men would’ve given up and turned into bums,
别人会放弃并变成流浪者
but I didn’t.
但我没有
I went without so you could have advantages.
我空手离开 这样对你有利
Not that you done anything with them.
并不因为你为我做了什么
What, were they sick or something?
什么 他们病了还是怎么回事?
Oh, come on.
快说
They must’ve left something.
他们肯定留下了什么
What’s their house worth?
房♥子不值钱吗?
No, Petal, the bank is taking it.
不 帕多 银行收走了
There’s nothing left.
什么也没留下
There were medical bills and funeral costs and…
只有医疗费单 葬礼费用 还有
It’s all gone, honey.
都没了 亲爱的
You wanna marry me, don’t you?
你想娶我 不是吗
I won’t have to go to school?
我不用上学去吗
It’s an adventure.
那是冒险

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!