– And see if she’s buried. – Yes, sir.
-巴拿马呢? -巴拿马怎么了?
– What about Panama? – What about Panama?
他的硬碟里有 大量巴拿马的资料
We found his hard drive. It was full of information about Panama in particular.
他知道硬碟在你手上 这家伙的确傲慢
Which he knows you have. Guy’s got all kinds of hubris.
但他不会笨到 明知你会去等他,还去那个国家
But he’s smart enough to stay out of a country where he knows you’ll be waiting.
除非那里有他需要的东西
Unless there’s something there that he needs.
或某人
Or someone.
给我巴拿马的地图
I want a map of Panama.
还有调查斯科菲尔德的母亲 克莉丝汀娜玫瑰
And find out if scofield’s mom, Christina Rose…
在中美是否有家人、土地 任何的关联
…has any family in Central America, any property, anything.
我上次搭这种公车时 是要去福克斯河
Last time I was in a bus like this I was heading to Fox River.
这国家真棒
Man, this country’s amazing.
风景真美
It’s beautiful.
-那是什么味道? -香蕉和甘蔗
– What’s that smell, man? – Bananas and sugar cane.
巴拿马主要输出品
It’s Panama’s biggest exports.
别这样,老弟
Come on, man.
我们刚逃出来 你就一直在聊巴拿马和烂公车
You’ve been talking about Panama and bumpy bus rides ever since we broke out.
-现在真正搭上来了ue4d1 -她应该和我们在一起
– And now we’re actually doing it… – she should’ve been here with us.
要救她,以后时间多得是
We got all the time in the world for that.
-之后你和莎拉ue4d1 -我们到了再说好吗?
– Someplace down the track, you and sara… – Can we just get there, please?
当然
Sure.
目前查不到斯科菲尔德母亲 和巴拿马的关联性
So far, no hits on any connection between scofield’s mother and Panama.
不过有三十八位不同组合的 克莉丝汀娜玫瑰
But there are 38 listings of Christina Rose in various combinations…
姓、名、中间名顺序不同
…of first name, middle name and last name.
好,把名字和刺青上的 六一七交叉比对
All right, cross-reference the names with the number 617 from the tattoo.
也许不是日期 看是否是住址
Maybe it’s not a date. See if it’s an address.
-知道了 -有消息就通知大使♥馆♥
– Got it. – Lf anybody pops, call the embassy.
请他们派人逮捕这女人 并侦讯她
Have them send an officer to pick up the woman for questioning.
我们无权逮捕外国公民 如果没有ue4d1
I don’t think we can just arrest a foreign citizen without…
爱国者法案,你祖母做手工 少绣一针我也可以逮捕她
Patriot Act. I could arrest your grandmother for missing a stitch in her macrame.
如果有人帮助斯科菲尔德 无论死活,我都要知道
If anybody’s helping scofield, dead or alive, I wanna know who they are.
就是她?
That her?

Yeah.
你好,瓦士奎太太
Hola, Mrs. Vasquez.
你迟到了 比你说的日期晚太多了
You are late. It’s much later than the date you said.
我们遇到了一点麻烦
Well, we ran into a little bit of trouble.
他是哪位?
Who is this?
我的合伙人
It’s a business associate.
克莉丝汀娜玫瑰 我还记得
Christina Rose. I remember.
这里可以找到她
You will find her here.
我们在外头碰面
I’ll meet you outside.
我有事忘了问
I forgot to ask something.

All right.
我可以借用电♥话♥吗?
Do you have a phone I could use?
是,我要打国际线
Yes, I need an international operator, please.
美国
United states.
电♥话♥是312-346ue4d1
It’s 312-346…
-你在搞什么鬼? -打电♥话♥
– What are you doing? – Making a phone call.
你不能打
You can’t.
我们甚至不知她是死是活
We don’t even know if she’s alive.
如果莎拉被逮捕 手♥机♥就在他们手上
If sara’s in custody, they got her phone.
你想被逮吗?
You wanna get caught?
-喂 -我讨厌三件事,亚历
– Yeah? – Three things I hate, Alex.
塞车、曲棍球 和不断打电♥话♥问你相同的问题
Traffic, hockey, and calling you with the same question over and over.
那就别再打来 但我想那对兄弟在巴拿马
Then don’t call me anymore. But I believe the brothers are in Panama.
-是吗? -正确地点在斯科菲尔德的刺青上
– Is that so? – The key to where is on scofield’s tattoos.
虽然很高兴你把范围 缩小到一个国家
While I’m thrilled you’ve narrowed it down to a country…
这不是我打来的目的
…that’s not why we’re talking.
班哲明迈尔斯富兰克林还活着
Benjamin Miles Franklin is alive.
这我知道
I’m aware of that, yeah.
而且即将被释放
And being released from custody.
不可能 需要我的办公室同意才行
Not possible. They would need permission from my office.
很高兴你掌控着大局
Good to know you’re on top of things.
叫卫勒探员来找我
Find me Agent Wheeler.
你可以去见他了
He’ll see you now.
请恕我直说,长官 难道不能在我的办公室谈吗?
Forgive me for asking, sir, but couldn’t we be doing this in my office?
那样会舒适许多
It’d be much more comfortable.
我认为有必要开天窗说亮话
I felt we needed to speak freely.
接下来几小时内 这里是ue4d1
For the next several hours, this is what those…
情报单位所谓的盲点
…in the intelligence community refer to as a blind spot.
听说是受到太阳位置的影响
Something to do with the position of the sun, I’m told.
长距离录音设备会受到干扰
Disrupts long-distance recording devices.
长官,我再次致歉
If I may apologize again, sir…
总统事件的结局不尽理想
…for the unfortunate outcome with the president.
我知道她对我们很重要 我保证下一步ue4d1
I know how important she was to our interests. I assure you that moving forward…
不准你移♥动♥一步 直到你能ue4d1
You won’t be moving anywhere until you can explain to me…
解释出了什么事为止
…how this happened.
这对兄弟
The brothers.
-他们让ue4d1 -他们还活着?
– They’re making it… – still alive?
是,显然他们已经逃离国内
Yes. It appears they were able to flee the country.
逃到哪里?
To where?
曼宏先生认为他们在巴拿马
Mr. Mahone seems to believe they’re in Panama.
曼宏先生知道 他们在巴拿马的确切位置吗?
Does our Mr, Mahone know where exactly in Panama they are?
还不知道,怎么了?
Not yet. Why?
你对索拿了解多少,金先生?
How much do you know about sona, Mr. Kim?
只了解上级透露给我的资讯
Only what I’ve been given clearance on.
也许在这种情况下 我们需要改变策略
Perhaps what our situation requires is a change in strategy.
法♥院♥要多久才会批准逮捕令?
How long till the court approves the arrest warrant?
马上就来 只要等起诉书出炉
Any time now, Just waiting for the indictment to come down,
好,我有个问题
okay. Well, I’ve got a question for you.
他如果在怎么办? 我不能一直躲着他
What if he’s in there? I can’t keep avoiding him.
他会看穿人心 这是他的工作
He reads people. That’s what he does.
如果他发现我也牵扯在内 我就需要保护ue4d1
If he finds out I’m involved, I’m gonna need protection from…
卫勒,别紧张,深呼吸
Wheeler, relax. Take a breath.
曼宏只看得懂你写给他的资料 你可以装得很正常吗?
The only thing Mahone can read is what you write for him. Can you act normal?
只要这样就好
That’s all you have to do,
现在别惊动他,让他跑了
We don’t want him to get spooked and take off,
这件事马上就会结束
This is all gonna be over soon,
好吧,谢谢
All right. Thank you.
不,应该谢你才对
No. Thank you.
卫勒
Wheeler.
你上哪儿去了?
Where you been?
我必须这样做
I gotta do this.
你在干嘛,亚历? 我身上没有窃听器
What are you doing, Alex? I’m not wearing a wire.
-告诉我怎么回事好吗? -在古代的英国ue4d1
– You gonna tell me what’s going on here? – In old England…
背叛是要被砍头的
…the punishment for a traitorous act was beheading.
砍头之后 他们会把断头拉起来
Following the execution, they would hold up the severed head by the hair.
不是让群众看人头 而是让人头看群众
Not for the crowd to see the head, but for the head to see the crowd…
因为断头之后 意识还会停留八秒
…because consciousness sticks around for another eight seconds.
这是给叛国♥贼♥ 再一次机会ue4d1
Idea was that it would give the traitor one more chance to take…
你不会想这么做的 你想想ue4d1
You don’t wanna do this, okay? Just take a moment…
如果你要在背后捅我! 卫勒探员ue4d1
If you’re gonna stab me in the back, Agent Wheeler…
就该学聪明把刀子藏好
…be smart enough to cover up the knife.
这礼拜你去找富兰克林三次
You go and visit Franklin three times this week.
每天和索伦斯讲两次电♥话♥?
Called sullins, what, twice a day?
和我合作 都没让你长进一点吗?
Didn’t you learn anything working for me?
一定要不露痕迹,除非ue4d1
You gotta cover your tracks, unless you…
除非你想被逮到
Unless you wanna get caught.
你想让我知道是你干的
You wanted me to know it was you.
-你是杀人凶手,亚历 -是吗?
– You’re a killer, Alex. – Is that so?
你家院子的土壤样本 和奥斯卡席尔斯的失踪有关
Soil samples from your yard in connection with the disappearance of oscar shales.
鉴识科准备要提报 你枪杀大卫阿普斯基的ue4d1
Forensics is prepared to submit a report detailing the irregularities…
所有不合理之处
…in the shooting of David “Tweener” Apolskis.
还有约翰亚布兹被枪杀时 你公然漠视程序ue4d1
There’s your blatant disregard for protocol in the death of John Abruzzi…
还有一个逃犯说 我叫他自杀,我知道
And the escaped con who says that I told him to kill himself, I know.
你以为他的证词 可以让你飞上青天吗?
You think his testimony is gonna send you to the Promised Land?
你也可以把我除掉
You can erase me too.
但你无法抹灭
But it’s not gonna erase the very real fact…
你将在监狱度过余生的事实
…that you’re gonna spend the rest of your life in prison.
你知道吗?
You know…
你让我想起刚上任的自己

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!