因为我以为这么做是对的
…because I thought they were right.
结果特勤局期间我做的事 全都毫无意义
And it turns out I did those things in the service of nothing.
所以我现在就是这样 一无所有
So that’s what I’m left with. Nothing.
你还有我啊
You have me.

Okay.
而你还有未来
And you have a clean slate.
可塑性很高的未来
Anything, everything.
-现在就可以重新来过 -我做了好多坏事,克莉丝汀
– It’s available to you starting right now. – The things I’ve done, Kristine.
你可以悔改
Undo them.
保罗,总是会有出路的
Paul, there’s always a way.
也许那把枪卡弹 是有原因的
Maybe that gun jammed for a reason.
过来
Come here.
别让自尊误了大局,帅哥
Don’t let your pride get in the way now, pretty.
省省吧
Save it.
把我关起来对你毫无帮助
Locking me up ain’t gonna help your situation none.
我有你要的资讯
I have information.
-该怎么做? -带他去大使♥馆♥
– What’s the plan? – We’re gonna take him to the embassy.
确定他会被遣返出境 我们再去找贝里克,好吗?
We’re gonna make sure he’s deported. Then we’ll go looking for Bellick, all right?
还有,我要你 和他一起坐后座
Meanwhile, I want you to ride in the back with him.
我说真的 你会因小失大
I’m telling you, you are being penny wise and pound foolish.
上车
Get in the car.
失大局ue4d1
Pound foolish, pound foolish, pound foolish.
我会告诉她 你们的条件
I’ll tell her about the offer.
-如何? -十二年
– Well? – Twelve years.
不ue4d1陪审团 听到迈克的自白了
No, no, the jury heard Michael’s statement.
他们只听到一个逃犯 为了深爱的女人说谎
They heard a convicted felon lie for a woman that he clearly cares for.
他的话不足采信
He’s got no credibility.
莎拉,我们必须认真考虑 检方开的条件
Sara, we need to take a hard look at what they’re offering.
恕我直言,马提 坐牢的不是我们,是我
Due respect, Marty, we aren’t going to prison, I am.
他们摆明了 要有人背负责任
They’ve made it clear that they want somebody to hang for this…
不幸地是 现在他们手上只逮到你一人
…and unfortunately, you’re the only one they’ve got in their grasp.
躲不了的
There’s no avoiding it.
这是认罪同意书 我们可以仔细解说给你听
This is the plea agreement. We can walk you through it if you’d like.
十二年?
Twelve years?
他没有回应
He ain’t answering.
我很希望你弟弟 能回到船上
I certainly hope your brother makes it back to that boat.
如果他没回去呢?
And if he doesn’t?
你该看看你自己
You should see yourself.
你活像在崩溃边缘一样
You look like you’re hanging in there by a thread.
我只想尽快结束这一切
I just want this over with.
那你就不该来这里
Then you should never have come down here.
你应该知道,我和我弟 不会为了任何人放弃
In case you hadn’t noticed, me and my brother don’t quit for no one.
感谢老天你们不会
Thank God for that.
因为有你们这种人 我们这些人才会有工作
Because it’s guys accused of things like you were that keep guys like me in business.
应该说 曾经让我有工作ue4d1
Kept guys like me in business, rather.
你不会有好下场的
It’s gonna end bad for you, man.
世界上有些事我很拿手
A couple of things in this world I’m good at.
其中一项是我懂得 疲疚丧气的眼神是什么模样
One of them is looking into a man’s eye and knowing when he’s beat.
-大使♥馆♥还有多远? -别急,兄弟
– How far to the embassy? – Just hang in there, buddy.
-到了之后呢? -我们将他移送法办
– And then what? – We’re gonna turn him in.
-我们要怎样不被逮到? -到达之前,我会先停车
– And how do we not get busted? – Before we get there, I’ll pull over.
我们用胶带把他绑起来 把他丢下车后离开
We’ll hogtie him with duct tape, then we’ll dump him out and hit the road…
我再报♥警♥ 通知警方他在那里
…and I’ll call the cops, tell them where we left him.
-要怎么找贝里克? -别担心,会找到的
– How do we get to Bellick? – Don’t worry, we’ll find him.
-你们才不可能接近贝里克 -不关你的事
– Y’all ain’t getting within a mile of Bellick. – Nobody asked you.
他说的有理,迈克
He’s got a point though, Michael.
继续用枪指着他,可以吗?
Just keep the gun on him, okay?
如果贝里克被关起来 钱对他就没帮助了
I mean, if Bellick’s locked up, what good’s the money gonna be to him?
-我说会想办法的 -我的女友有生命危险
– We’ll fix it. – My girl’s life’s on the line here.
-苏克,你最好振作ue4d1 -天啊
– Sucre, you better pull it together… – oh, God.
救护车!救护车!
犸丽ue4d1
Maricruz.
放轻松ue4d1
Easy, easy.
-犸丽ue4d1 -你不会有事的
– Maricruz, Maricruz. – You’re gonna be all right.
把钱追回来,拜托
Go get the money, please.
过来!过来!
压住伤口
Pressure. Pressure.
你到底想要什么,帅哥?
What exactly is it that you want, pretty?
我要将你绳之以法
I’m turning you in.
真的就这样吗?
Is that it, really?
不是为了钱? 如果是,你可以老实说
It ain’t about the money? Because if it is, you can tell me.
这里只有我们两个罪犯
Ain’t nobody here but us cons.
你可以乖乖就范 或是被我拖着离开
You can walk or get dragged…
自己决定
…but it’s up to you.
不,知道吗?当你拿枪指着我 我多少还尊敬你
No, see, when you had the gun on me, I afforded you a certain respect.
但现在,掌控权在我手上
But here, well, the scales are tipped back my way.
所以该由我来说出 现在的选择
So I’m gonna spell out the present options.
我们可以把钱分掉ue4d1
Either we split this money…
你就可以在腿上刺青 或是随便你想干嘛
…and you can go get your legs tattooed, or whatever the hell it is that you want.
不然你的尸体 会被发现架在那把椅子上
Or they’re gonna find your corpse over that chair…
裤子还被我脱下 因为我觊觎你很久了
…with your pants down around your ankles because it’s been a long time coming.
好,你回答我了
Well, I got my answer.
等你废话说完就来吧
Whenever you’re done yakking.
放马过来,贱♥人♥
Bring it, bitch.
你在骗谁啊?
Who are you fooling?
你不会杀我的,白面书生
You ain’t gonna kill me, Mr. Michelangelo.
你没这胆量 不如我们就ue4d1
You ain’t got it in you. So why don’t we just let me…

All right.
好,莎拉
Okay, sara.
认罪的过程是这样的
Now, here’s how the plea is going to go down.
法官会要你确认你的罪行
The judge is gonna need you to allocute to the charges.
他会问 你是否刻意不把门锁上
He’s gonna ask you if you intentionally left the door open.
-你回答“是” -好
– You will say yes. – Right.
然后他会问你
And then he’s gonna ask you:
你在迈克斯科菲尔德 和林克柏劳越狱之后
“Did you give support and comfort to Michael scofield and Lincoln Burrows…
是否有协助他们?“ 你回答”有
…since the escape?” You’ll say yes.
接着法官会立刻判刑
And then the sentence will be immediately handed down.
检方要求让你去ue4d1
The prosecution is asking that you do your time…
保安最严密的监狱服刑
…in a maximum security facility.
我认为法官会同意
I think the judge is going to agree to that.

Okay.
如果表现良好ue4d1
With good behavior…
我要服刑多少年?
…how many years of my sentence can I expect to serve?
被判十二年ue4d1
On a 12-year sentence…
你得坐九年牢
…you’ll do nine years.
四十岁之前可以出狱
I’ll be out before I’m 40.
很抱歉,莎拉
I’m sorry, sara.
莎拉,有新消息
Sara, are you ready for this?
什么事?
What?
有一个可信度很高的证人刚出面
A very credible witness has just come forward…
而且他愿意作证
…and he’s willing to testify.
你所说的阴谋 他全部都可以证实
He’ll corroborate everything you’ve said about this conspiracy.
是谁?
Who?
所有的小组注意
重复,受害者看到ue4d1
加害人往东北方逃逸 进入丛林里
大约在三号♥公路 第三十六里处
(克莉丝汀娜玫瑰号♥)
林克?
Linc?
林克?
Linc?
-你好,请问你会说英文吗? -是,先生,我会
– Do you speak English? – Si, senor. Yes, I do,
好,我想要联络 巴拿马市所有的医院
Good, good. I need to get in contact with every hospital in the Panama City area.
我有个朋友ue4d1
A friend of mine was…
我有个朋友出车祸了
A friend of mine was in a car accident.
先生?
Sir?
抱歉,我待会儿再打回去
I’m sorry, I’m gonna have to call you back.
林克?
Linc?
-对不起,迈克 -怎么回事?
– I’m sorry, Michael. – What’s wrong?
你好,迈克
Hello, Michael.
如果你敢碰我哥 你就死定了
If you touch my brother, you’re a dead man.
拜托
Oh, please,
你不用担心这种事
You don’t have to worry about that.
不过到紧要关头时ue4d1
But when it comes right down to it…
他跟你没有两样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!