第一幕
1977年
帕特里夏
Patricia.
我有个病人五分钟后到
So, I have a patient that is coming in five minutes.
我可以让他一会儿再过来
I can ask him to come back later.
请进
Please.
我脑子里一直萦绕着一首歌♥ 声音很响
This song, it’s stuck in my head, and it’s so loud.
正在诊疗
您明白我的意思吗
Do you see what I mean?
他们还是会保住她的命
They’re going to try to keep her alive after all.
马科斯
Markos?
快 赶在那帮小伙子抢走座位之前占住座位
Quick! Get the seats over there before the boys take them.
那个吉他手真帅
The guitarist is so cute.
我是对的
I was right.
她们是女巫
They are witches.
我得让莎拉快跑
I have to tell Sara to get out of there.
我只关心她
She’s the only girl I actually give a damn about.
她的幻觉加深了恐惧
她坚定不移地相信自己构建的神话
要是我扔下她跑了
If I leave without her,
她们下次也许就会选她
they may pick her next.
或者奥尔加
Or Olga.
我还得警告奥尔加
I should warn Olga, too.
奥尔加已经有所察觉
Olga’s already figured out things.
她看到她们是怎么诱骗我的了
She saw how they groomed me.
那栋楼里还有很多你们看不见的东西
There’s more in that building than what you can see.
战争结束后他们就一直暗中活动
They’ve been underground since the war.
你觉得他们现在能监听你吗
And you think they can hear you now?
一开始 她们对我很好
At the beginning, they gave me things.
我生活很有条理 能好好睡觉
Perfect balance, perfect sleep.
他们跟我们用心交流
Talking with our minds.
但后来她们剪去了我的头发
But they took my hair.
拿走了我的尿 他们…
They took my urine. They…
她们拿走了我的眼睛
They took my eyes.
现在她能看见我了
Now she can see me.
《死亡心理学》
马科斯母亲
Mother Markos.
她想要控制我的思想
Oh, she wants to get inside of me.
我能感觉到她
I can feel her.
我那时还以为是我自己想这样
Oh, I thought I wanted it.
幻像
我让事情变成这样
I let it happen.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you understand me?
要是他们知道我来过这儿 绝不会有一丝犹豫
If they find out I was here, they won’t hesitate.
他们会杀了我 把我的阴♥部♥装在盘子里吃掉
They’ll hollow me out and eat my cunt on a plate.
贝尔格先生在等您 医生
Mr. Berger is waiting for you, Doctor.
-贝尔格先生 -医生
– Mr. Berger. – Mr. Doctor.
请进
Please.
母亲能取代任何无可取代的位置
很好 很好
Okay, that’s good. That’s good.
早上好 牧师
Morning, Pastor.
你们的衣服都淋湿了吗
Did the rain get your clothes all wet?
没有 别担心 姑娘们都把衣服晾起来了
No, don’t you worry. The girls just hung that all up.
收音机上说
Two days of rain
雨要下两天
is what I just heard on the radio.
-这样差不多就行了 -差不多
– That’ll just about do it. – Just about.
她今天怎么样
How is she today?
跟之前一样
Much the same.
叹息站
出口
您是坦纳小姐吗
You’re Miss Tanner?
-是的 -进来吧
– Yes. – Come in.
我今早打电♥话♥去你住的酒店
I tried to call you at your hotel this morning
想问你是否能改约
to ask you if you could reschedule.
-为什么 -舞团有事
– Why? – Company business.
今天不太好接待你
It’s not a good time just today.
不过你已经来了
But here you are.
马科斯舞团
1969年4月15日
星期五
一 二
And one, and two,
三 四
and three, and four,

and five,
六 七
and six, and seven,

and eight.
提肘 一
Elbows up. And one…
进来吧 苏西
Come in, Susie.
米利乌斯和曼德尔小姐是舞团的声乐教师
Miss Millius and Miss Mandel are the company’s repetiteurs.
维瓦·布兰克呢
And Veva Blanc?
我听说她会来
I was told she would be here.
亲爱的
Oh, dear.
你没有参加过正式训练 也没有介绍信
You have no formal training or references.
你一直坚持参加面试
Your insistence to audition
正好碰上那天布兰克夫人心情好
happened to catch Madame Blanc on a good day.
但你的资质真的不适合这里
But you really shouldn’t be here at all.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
明白了吗
Yeah?
很好
Good.
那就开始吧
Then let’s begin.
我跳舞还是喜欢不加伴奏
I prefer dancing without music.
谢谢
Danke schoen.
你可以在脑子里数节奏 对吗
You can keep time in your head, yes?
入睡
Hypnose.

And here we have…
肘部成一条线
a line between the elbows.
面朝前
Face forward.
很好 睡着
Perfect, and… Morphus.
注意手不要太贴近脸
And here, not so close to the face.
要像手里捧着一只小鸟的感觉
More like you’re holding a bird or something.
我们早上排练的时候他们弄好的
They did it when we were in morning rehearsal.
他们把她的东西打包邮寄了
They just put her things in shipping boxes.
你不会觉得她以后都不能露面了吧
You don’t think she had to go underground, do you?
我不在乎发生了什么事
I don’t care what happened.
我只想她打个电♥话♥过来
I just want her to call.
我很担心她
I’m really worried.
班尼恩小姐
Fraulein Bannion.
来吧
Kommen Sie.
我刚和布兰克夫人谈过了
I’ve just spoken with Madame Blanc.
你做得很好 班尼恩小姐
Well done, Miss Bannion.
我想你得回家去
I imagine you will need to return home
准备下东西 打点好事情
to settle things and make arrangements
搬来柏林了
for moving to Berlin.
不 不用
No. No, no.
我现在就可以开始
I can start right now.
很好
Good.
这位是布歇小姐
This is Miss Boutaher,
我们的技术总监
our technical director.
你好
Guten Tag.
这位是凡德加斯小姐
And this is Miss Vendegast.
-她是这里 -你好
– She acts as house mother… – Hello.
住家舞者的女舍监
…for our dancers who reside here.
你从哪里过来的
Where’d you come from?
俄亥俄州
Ohio.
我们这边就像是露丝·布雷笔下的妇女合作社
We operate as a sort of Ruth Bré collective.
伊丽莎白·博恩斯的笔名 德国剧作家 父权制批判者
因为我们给舞者的工资不多
As we cannot pay our dancers a lot of money,
我们提供宿舍 费用全免
we offer dormitory-style rooms, rent-free.
你们 你们完全不收费吗
You don’t… you don’t charge anything at all?
不收一分钱
Not a mark.
我们舞团完全理解
In this company, we fully understand
女性财务自主♥权♥的重要性
the importance of a woman’s financial autonomy.
往常到每年的这个时候 宿舍都住满了
Normally, it would be full at this time of year,
不过我们正好空出来了一间
but we have had a room open.
嗯 帕特里夏那间
Yeah. Patricia’s.
你认识帕特里夏吗
Do you know Patricia?
不 我听到走廊里
No, I heard some girls talking
有几个女孩在说她的事
about her in the hall.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章美国丽人
下一篇文章骡子
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!