《越狱》 前情回顾
Previously on Prison Break:
迈克尔
Michael!
“锡拉”是完整的
Scylla is complete.
你这是干什么
What the hell are you doing?!
买♥♥家已经在路上了
The buyer is already on the way.
我抓到了一个
Yeah, I got one.
是巴格维尔
It’s Bagwell.
根本没有和司法部长的会面 对吧
There is no meeting with the attorney general, is there?
他病了 林肯
He’s sick, Lincoln.
就算他们没杀他
If they haven’t killed him already…
我们一定会把他救回来 我保证
We’ll get him back, I promise.
迈克尔需要手术来去除他
Michael needs an operation to remove a tumor
颞叶上的肿瘤
from his temporal lobe.
条件是 你要把”锡拉”安全找回来
The price of the operation is the safe return of Scylla.
这是什么
What’s this?
额外奖励
Added incentive.
出什么事了
What’s going on?
迈克尔在哪里
Where’s Michael?
迈克尔需要做手术 也会进行
Michael needs surgery; he’s gonna get it.
在哪
Where?
-这里 -什么
Here. What?
克兰兹已经安排了世上最好的医生
Krantz has arranged for the best doctors in the world.
我们不能让他们靠近他
We can’t let them near him.
我们没时间了
We’re out of time.
这是我们唯一的选择
It’s our last option.
我不明白为什么”公♥司♥”要帮他
I don’t understand why the Company would help him.
唐克雷蒂医生 欢迎
Dr. Tancredi, welcome.

Please…
没什么好害怕的
there’s nothing to be afraid of.
我们只想帮助你们
All we want is to help.
你会救迈克尔吗
You’re going to save Michael?
你怀疑我们的能力
You question our capabilities?
不 我怀疑你的目的
No. I’m questioning your motives.
当一个人正遭受痛苦的折磨
When a fellow human being is suffering,
我们为什么不能帮他一把
why would we not want to lend a hand?
同情 莎拉
Empathy, Sara,
这就是我们和野兽不同的地方
it’s the only thing that separates us from the beasts.
手术进行的同时
For the duration of the surgery,
你就是我的客人
you’ll be treated as a guest in my home.
手术以后呢
And afterwards?
长官 病人准备好了
Sir… the patient is ready.
会没事的 莎拉
It’s going to be all right, Sara.
相信我
Trust me.
斯科菲尔德先生 虽然你会被麻醉
Mr. Scofield, although you’re going to be anesthetized
而且不会感到任何明显的疼痛
and should feel no significant pain, we will need to keep
但是 我们需要你在手术中保持清醒
you awake for the duration of the procedure.
为安全起见 我们需要一直监视
As a safety precaution, we’ll need to continually monitor
你的语言和感知能力 这样才能确定
your speech and sensory activity to insure the tissue
病体被去除的同时 不会给你带来任何后遗症
being removed will not leave you impaired in any way.
这是什么医院
What hospital is this?
不用担心 这有最好的医生
Don’t worry about it. You’ve got some good doctors
为你治疗
who are going to take great care of you.
我要拿回”锡拉”
I have to get Scylla.
不 不
No, no, no, no.
现在不行
Not now.
林肯在哪
Where’s Linc?
他也在这
He’s here.
他很好
He’s just fine.
迈克尔手术完成前 我是不会离开的
I’m not leaving until Michael has his surgery.
如果你不履行我们之间的承诺
And I’m not starting surgery until you prove
我是不会让他们给迈克尔动手术的
you can hold up your end of the deal.
我们说话之际 “锡拉”就离我们越来越远了
Scylla’s slipping through our fingers as we speak.
我们和你弟弟都没有时间了
Time is not on our side, nor on your brother’s.
你能从我这里
Now, you’ll get full cooperation
得到全力支持
from my office.
需要什么帮助 就打这个号♥码
If you need anything, just call this number.
我要所有关于赛尔夫和格雷琴的信息
I’m gonna need everything you’ve got on Self and Gretchen.
化名 所有信息
Aliases, whatever you got.
共犯如何
How about an accomplice?
如果你想要
Now, if you’re gonna want…
闭嘴
Shut up.
如果你告诉我他们在那里
You can save yourself a lot of pain
你就可以不用受苦
and the embarrassment of begging me to stop
也不用到时求我住手
if you just tell me where they are.
格雷琴和叛徒特工
Gretchen and Agent Turncoat?
是的
Yeah.
这样的情报
Information like that seems like it could be
可是有一定价值的
of a certain intrinsic value.
如果你能答应
If there were offers made,
给我点好处 我认为
carrots dangled, I could see…
我觉得我应该拿点好处
Look, I deserve some kind of something here,
毕竟 我也付出不少心血
all the work I put in.
如果不是我找到惠斯勒的书
If it wasn’t for me finding Whistler’s bird book then…
你只配给你个机会
The only thing you deserve is the opportunity
保全你的牙齿和手指甲
to keep your teeth and fingernails.
不 你
No. You…
我不会告诉你任何事情
I’m not gonna tell you anything.
我会把你的牙齿一颗颗拔♥出♥来♥
I’m gonna pull out every single tooth, every single one.
怎么样
How about it?
我刚才只是开玩笑
Look, I was just fooling…
好吧
All right!
阿林顿码头 阿林顿码头
Arlington Pier! Arling… Arlington Pier!
什么时候
When? What time?
三点
Three o’clock.
这是最后一针麻♥醉♥药♥
This is the last of the anesthetic
从现在开始 你应该感觉不到任何疼痛 斯科菲尔德先生
From here on out, you shouldn’t feel a thing, Mr. Scofield.
我会一直待在那里
I’m going to be right over there the whole time.
我会一直待在这里
I’ll be right in here the whole time.
我们准备好了
We’re ready.
我不会离开你的
I’m not going to leave you, okay?
你也不准离开我
Don’t you dare leave me.
你们小组用过几次伽玛刀治疗
How many surgeries has your team performed using the gamma knife?
伽玛刀治疗
The gamma knife has
有13%的复发率
a recurrence rate of over 13 percent.
我们用的技术更先进
We’ll be using a technique that’s more advanced.
迈克尔怎么样了
What’s going on with Michael?
他们马上要动手术
They’re gonna operate.
就这样 他们答应做了
Just like that, they agreed to do that?
我跟他们说迈克尔知道”锡拉”买♥♥家是谁
I convinced them Michael knew who was gonna buy Scylla.
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
先下手为强
Get our hands on it before they do.
-然后给谁 -我还在想
And give it to who? I’m still working on that.
林肯 我要知道我们要做什么
Linc, I need to know what we’re doing.
-我们了结这件事 -真的吗
We finish this! Really?
我倒觉得我们会先完蛋
‘Cause it feels like it’s finishing us.
你和我 只剩下我们了 兄弟
You, me… we’re the only ones left, bro.
再多一天 我们就搞定了
One more day and we’re done.
没有你 我做不到
I can’t do this without you.
买♥♥家来了之后
When the buyer gets here,
由我来谈
why don’t you let me do the talking.
为什么
For what?
我策划了整件事情 格雷琴
I engineered this whole thing, Gretchen.
我能自己处理
I can handle my business.
是吗 那你干嘛
Oh, yeah? Why don’t you start
不先把你脑门上的汗
by handling that river of nerves
擦干净再说
that’s running down your forehead.
你以为这次会更简单吗
Did you think this would be easier?
我想过
I hoped.
但我知道
But I guess I always knew
总会有一大堆尸体出现在面前
it was going to come down to a pile of bodies.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!