重新选个交易地点
and then set a new location for the exchange.
我得说
I got to say…
我很惊讶 唐
I’m amazed at you, Don.
那么长时间 你从没想过了解
Yeah, all this time, and you never once asked to see
-“锡拉”里的信息 -因为我不在乎信息
the information in Scylla. That’s ’cause I don’t care
我只关心它的价值
about the information; I just care what it’s worth.
也许你担心 要是知道里面的信息后
Maybe you’re just worried if you actually knew what was on it,
你会想 买♥♥家是什么样的人
you’d have second thoughts about who you’re selling it to.

Hello?
布伦斯先生 我们有目标的情况
Mr. Burrows, we have a hit on the targets.
路况监视器显示他们进了一家便利店
Traffic camera picked them up entering a convenience store
在威利街14号♥
on Valley and 14th.
看来他们留下蛛丝马迹了
Looks like they left a footprint.
不许动
Don’t move.
干得不错 朗格特工
That’s a hell of a job, Agent Lang.
是你教我如何看穿
You’re the one who taught me how to read the mind
逃犯的思想 记得吗
of a convict on the run, remember?
如果你把我带走 我就是死路一条
If you take me in, I’m as good as dead.
你知道的
You know that.
所以
So…
我现在要逃走了
I’m gonna run now.
如果你要阻拦我
And if you need to stop me,
你就必须杀掉我
you’re gonna have to shoot.
别逼我
Don’t make me do this.
对不起
I’m sorry.
他时他方再见 费丽舍
Another time, another place, eh, Felicia?
我会扣下扳机
I will pull this trigger.
发生什么了
What happened?
他跑了
He got away.
你看到他了吗
Did you have him?

Uh, yeah, I…
我以为看到他了
I thought I had him unless I…
但是跟丢了
I just missed.
你看到他往哪跑了吗
Did you see which way he went?
还是连这个也跟丢了
Or did you just miss that, too?
他朝东去了
He went east.
-伙计 -怎么了
Hey, buddy. What’s up?
我在找一名高个黑色头发的女人
I’m looking for a, a tall chick with black hair
一个男人 高个
and a guy– tall guy, uh…
看上去就像波仔小丑
He looks like Bozo the clown.
你知道波仔和埃尔韦拉吗
You know, Bozo and Elvira?
你们
You guys
是警♥察♥还是什么
cops or somethin’?
不是
Not even close.
有印象吗
So how ’bout it?
我不记得见过这些人
I don’t remember anyone like that.
现在呢 臭小子
How ’bout now, you punk?
-现在呢 -好的 我说
-How ’bout now?! -Okay! Okay!
他们买♥♥了个手♥机♥
They bought a phone, man.
给我收据
I want the receipt.
好的
All right.
他们在路上
On their way.
你知道买♥♥家是谁吗
You have any idea who the buyer is?
不知道 也永远不会知道
No. And we never will.
任何想盗取”锡拉”里的信息的人
Whoever’s walking away with the information that’s on Scylla
都会不惜一切
will do whatever it takes
避开公♥司♥的雷达
to stay below The Company radar.
而且 你要是搞了别人的老婆
Besides, would you screw some guy’s wife
会把名片放在他的枕头上吗
and then leave your card on his pillow?
你不就是这么对将军的嘛
Isn’t that what you just did to the General?
说嘛
Come on.
我们经历了这么多
After all we’ve been through,
就不能互相坦诚吗
we can’t be honest with each other?
你的小照片
Your little photo shoot.
还有想偷第6张卡的馊主意
And your weak ass attempt at the sixth card.
你就想让他知道你参与了 对吧
You wanted him to know you were involved, right?
说吧 他惩罚过你
Come on. He punished you,
对待垃圾一样对你 就像你父亲那样
treated you like crap– just like your real daddy.
你希望至少其中一人付出代价 不是吗
You want at least one of them to pay for it, right?
说吧 格雷琴
Come on, Gretchen.
我了解你
I-I know you.
我查了很多资料
I did my homework.
天啊 唐 你
Gee, Don, you…
你完全挖出了我的恋父情结啊 厉害
you just cracked my whole Electra complex wide open.Kudos.
但并不是只有你一个人查了资料
But you’re not the only one who did their homework.
只是想让你知道
Just so you know.
-是吗 你还想说什么 -现在
-Yeah? You got something to say? -Right now,
我们得为即将来临的一切做好准备
we need to be ready for whatever’s coming.
你最好眼观六路 唐
You better watch your six, Don.
好的
Okay.
-你找我吗 -是的
-You wanted to see me? -Yeah.
我从显示器上没看明白
I-I can’t quite tell from the monitors,
但我觉得那个肿瘤
but from what I can see, the-the growth,
看起来并不只是在下丘脑
it looks like it isn’t just on the hypothalamus.
我知道这只是初步诊断
I understand that was the initial diagnosis,
但是进入里面后 发现也扩散到
but once we got in there, it appears to have spread
海马体了
to the hippocampus as well.
好的
Okay. Um,
如果肿瘤切除后 会丧失记忆吗
so with the removal, will there be any memory loss?
像这种情况
Well, in cases like this,
有小部分组织必须移除
where small portions have to be removed,
但基本不会影响到大部分记忆
it hardly ever affects what’s referred to as “net memory.”
我们将一生的经历
We’re all tapped into such small portions
都储存在这一小部分
of what we’ve experienced in our lifetime.
大部分只是储存在里面
The bulk of it’s just kept in storage,
很少被意识所承认
rarely acknowledged by the conscious mind.
所以即使有部分记忆丧失
So while there may be some gross memory loss,
他也不会知道
he won’t ever know it’s gone.
因为他根本不知道那些记忆的存在
Because he’ll never know it was there.
护士
Nurse?
血压在下降 90/60
BP’s dropping, 90/60.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
我不知道
I don’t know.
把多巴胺的输液速度调到12.5
Increase dopamine delivery rate to 12.5.
时机成熟了 我们再用”交易”
We’ll use the Bargain when the time is right.
现在就是最好的时机
The time is now.
“交易” “交易”
Bargain. Bargain.
时机成熟 再用
We’ll use time– time is right.
时机成熟了 我们再用”交易”
We’ll use the Bargain when the time is right.
或许现在就是最好的时机
perhaps the time is now.
脑电图达到峰值
EEG’s spiking.
大脑活动异常
Brain activity’s all over the place.
动脉压值55
MAP’s at 55.
血压不稳定 在下降
BP’s erratic. Dropping.
85 84
85, 84.
给他注射1毫升阿托品 迈克尔
Give him one mil of Atropine. Michael?
能听见我们说话吗
Are you still with us?
由世上最聪明的人设计出的安全系统
The best minds in the world designed this system,
你几乎把它打破了
and you almost beat it.
但只要我们有
But as long as we have…
但只要我们有
…we have– as long as we…
你听说
So what are you hearing, uh,
锡拉价值多少
Scylla’s worth?
我听说值上百万
Me, I’m hearing millions.
前几天
Things have happened
发生的事
in the past few days that
让我感觉不安
have made me uneasy.
但只要我们有”锡拉” 我们就有”力量”
But as long as we have Scylla, we have power.
很抱歉 迈克尔
I’m sorry, Michael.
他快不行了 78 急救
We’re losing him. 78. Get the crash cart.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!