我不知道他的名字 他…
i don’t know his name.he works…
他女朋友在这工作
this girl… works here, he dates her.
你带我去找她
you’re gonna take me to her.
这一切真是
well, this is all just..
太”迷人”了 医生
fascinating, doctor.
我不知道怎么说才好
i don’t know how better to say this.
她离开你和你哥哥 是为了保护你们
she left you and your brother to protect you.
以免受到太阳能合成工作的威胁吗
from the dangers of solar synthesis work?
我知道”锡拉”内的东西
i know what’s on scylla.
有一定威胁 你和林肯可能会被绑♥架♥
there were threats, you and lincoln might be kidnapped.
你们当时很危险
you were in imminent danger.
真的吗
really.
我哥哥被捆在电椅上的时候
where was she when my brother was strapped
她在哪
to an electric chair?
她一直在马达加斯加的雨林里工作
she’d been working in a madagascar rain forest,
没有卫星信♥号♥♥
without satellite access.
或者她已经过世25年了
or she wasn’t alive, hasn’t been for 25 years,
这些都是你编的
and this is all fiction.
因为你妈妈的研究 科尔多瓦外的荒地
there’s a million acres, corn and soy, outside cordoba
现在变成了绿油油的田地
that was arid scrub before your mother’s research.
那不是我编的
that’s not fiction,
那些食物
that’s food…
可以养活成千
for thousands.
上万的人
millions.
“锡拉”上还有很多
there’s so much more
你不知道的事情
on scylla than you know.
听起来 我们还有很多要谈
it sounds like we’d have a lot to talk about.
为什么不直接给她打电♥话♥
why don’t you get her on the phone.
等你准备好
when you’re ready.
现在就行
no time like the present.
当你准备好
when you’re ready…
加入她
to join her.
加入我们
us.
这是我这次谈话的
that’s… what this conversation
重点
is about.
加入
joining…
“公♥司♥”
the company.
喂 埃里卡 是我
hey, erica, it’s me.
你来了吗
so, are you coming?
我需要和你谈谈
i really need to talk to you.
她在路上了
she’s on her way.
我的天啊
oh, my god!
为什么他要打酒吧的电♥话♥ 而不打给埃里卡呢
why’d this guy call the club’s phone and not erica’s?
我…他们经常吵架
i… they fight a lot,
她不接电♥话♥ 他就打酒吧的电♥话♥
so when she doesn’t answer, he calls the club.
你找他干什么
what do you want with this guy?
他拿了我的东西
he took something that belongs to me.
我要拿回来
i want it back.
在那
there.
埃里卡在那
there’s erica.
在这等着
wait here.
把他搞定
get him stitched up.
大个子
big guy.
光头 疯子
shaved head. crazy.
-他到底是谁 -我不知道
– who the hell is he? – i don’t know.
他相信 你是那个女人的朋友
he bought the whole thing about you being friends
的话了
with this chick or whatever?
他不知道我才是你女朋友
he didn’t know i was with you,
当他知道时 他只想躲别人的子弹
and by the time he did, he was trying not to get shot.
你做得很好
you did good.
我只想抽支烟
i just need a smoke so bad.
完了
oh, no.
怎么了
what?
我的钱包
my wallet.
这是那个陷害我的小妞的
this is the chick who set me up.
我们找到她 就能找到那个人
we find her, we find our guy.
在酒吧打架 公共场所开枪
busting up clubs, firing shots in public.
你再这么干下去 我们就别想在这呆了
you keep that up and we’re not going to last here much longer.
我可没打算在这久留 你想吗
i don’t plan on staying here very long. you?
瞧 这就是我为什么佩服将军
see, that’s why i have to give it up to the general.
他把四个敌人放在一起 保准起内讧
he puts four enemies together, guaranteed dissension.
但不会有同谋造♥反♥
no alliances form against him.
这是那家伙女友的地址
this is our guy’s girlfriend’s address.
他估计跑路了
he’s probably gone,
看看能找到什么
but see what you can find.
这就是蒂亚
this is tia.
你想知道我对他们的谈话的想法吗
do you want to know what i think they were talking about?
我不管
i don’t care.
只要他们不挡我的道
just as long as they keep out of my way.
你也一样
same with you.
让她进来
send her in.
莎拉 你看来
sarah! you’re looking…
精神不错
rested.
那宾馆怎么样
how is the hotel?
我想在迈克尔康复期间
i would like to offer my professional
提供我的专业协助
assistance in michael’s rehabilitation.
很好
kind…
但他接受的是最优秀的照顾
but he’s receiving excellent care.
你没必要担心
there’s nothing for you to worry about.
不管你为他准备了什么
whatever it is you have planned for him,
我只想帮忙维持他的健康
i would simply like to help maintain his health.
很感激你 但是不行
and that’s appreciated, but it’s impossible.
相信我 妳现在最好
believe me, you serve michael best
跟迈克尔保持一定距离
at a distance right now.
相信我
trust me.
我只想看看他是否安好
i have no agenda apart from simply…
别无所求
wanting to see that he’s okay.
三天或一星期后
and in three days to a week,
他就会回到你爱的怀抱
he’ll be back in your loving arms forever.
好的 我没这个耐心
okay, i’m not that patient.
放任一下自己吧
indulge yourself.
坐在泳池边
sit by the pool,
想象一下将来
envision the future:
财政安全
financial security,
迈克尔的才干能在世界范围内应用
michael’s talents being utilized on a global scale,
你能在旁看他创新
you beside him innovating.
迈克尔的才干能在世界范围内应用
michael’s talents being utilized on a global scale?
我只是想最大化他的潜力
i’m simply trying to maximize his potential.
你的也是
yours, too.
你对他做了什么
what’s being done to him?
我要结束这种猫捉老鼠的游戏
i’m putting an end to this exhausting cat-and-mouse.
谢谢你专程来访
thank you for stopping by.
激进建筑学一直被
“radical architecture is a rejection of all formal
传统方式所反对
and moral parameters.”
出自你的论文
from your thesis.
严重扭曲了某人的话
someone else’s words heavily paraphrased.
并且这只适用于建筑和结构
and it pertains to buildings, structures.
我认为你是用于隐喻
i think you meant it as a metaphor.
结果印证方式吗
what, that the ends justify the means?
这跟你母亲的理论
which neatly
惊人的一致
coincides with your mother’s philosophy.
你知不知道 30年前
did you know that she had an almost identical quote
她在论文里
in her thesis?
引述过几乎同样一句话
from 30 years ago.
你倒是做了不少功课啊
you’ve done a lot of homework.
只是找些话题
just a few conversations.
我猜你们在”公♥司♥”的圣诞派对上
let me guess. you two had some kind of moment
有过一段美妙时光吧
at the company Christmas party?
我认识你母亲很久了
I’ve known your mother for years.
了解到你和她一样聪明绝顶
well enough to know you’ve got the same brilliant mind

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!