中文片名:西雅图夜未眠
英文片名:Sleepless in Seattle
(1993)
芝加哥
妈妈生病了,就那样发生的
Mummy got sick. It happened just like that.
没人能阻止它
Nobody could stop it.
这不公平,没有理由
It isn’t fair. There’s no reason.
如果我们开始问为什么,我们会发疯的
And if we start asking why, we’ll go crazy.
放在微波炉里五分钟,任何一个
Five minutes in the microwave. Any one of them.
你知道怎么做果汁吗?
Do you know how to make juice?
微波炉,五分钟
Microwave. Five minutes.
给,那是我的心理医生,打电♥话♥给他
Here. It’s my shrink. Call him.
丧偶互助小组
Loss of Spouse Support Group.
芝加哥癌症家庭网络,失去伴侣的父母
Chicago Cancer Family Network. Parents without Partners.
“拥抱自己”,“拥抱朋友”,“拥抱心理医生”…
“Hug Yourself”, “Hug a Friend”, “Hug a Shrink”…
努力工作,那会拯救你,只有工作才会让你渡过难关
Work hard, that’ll save you. Only work will see you through this.
别理他,他只是个失去妻子的人
Don’t mind him, he’s just a guy who’s lost his wife.
我认为我们真正需要的是…改变
What I think we really need is… change.
好主意,请几个星期假,带乔纳去钓鱼
Good idea. Take a few weeks off, take Jonah fishing.
不,真的改变,一座新城市
No, real change. A new city.
在某个地方,我不会在每个角落都想起玛琪
Some place where I don’t think of Maggie at every corner.
瑞格里球场 芝加哥“小熊队”球场
你要去哪里?
Where are you gonna go?
我在考虑西雅图
I was thinking about Seattle.
再过几个月,你会和女人约会,你会遇到某人的
In a few months, you’ll be seeing women. You’ll meet someone.
前进,好吧,这就是我要做的,我会长出一颗新的心
Move on, fine, that’s what I’ll do. I’ll just grow a new heart.
– 萨姆,对不起,我不是说… – 我知道,但这不可能发生两次
– Sam, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean… – I know. But it can’t happen twice.
(吉米·但丁:“时光流逝”)
(Jimmy Dante: “As Time Goes By”)
你必须记住,吻仍然是吻
You must remember this, A kiss is still a kiss
叹息就是叹息
A sigh is just a sigh
那些基本的东西仍使用
The fundamental things apply
随着时光流逝
As time goes by
当两个恋人求爱
And when two lovers woo
他们仍然说“我爱你”
They still say “I love you”
你可以依靠它
On that you can rely
不管未来会带来什么
No matter what the future brings
随着时光流逝
As time goes by
月光与情歌♥
Moonlight and love songs
永不过时
Never out of date
充满激♥情♥的心
Hearts full of passion
嫉妒和怨恨
Jealousy and hate
女人需要男人,男人必须有他的伴侣
Woman needs man And man must have his mate
没有人能否认
That no one can deny
那仍是老故事
It’s still the same old story
为爱和荣誉而战
A fight for love and glory
决一死战
A case of do or die
世界永远欢迎恋人
The world Will always welcome lovers
随着时光流逝
As time goes by
巴尔的摩 18个月后
– 高个红发是表姐艾琳 – 你会看到她失望的表情
– The tall redhead is cousin Irene. – You’ll see her disappointed look.
– 哈罗德和秘书偷♥情♥ – 直到艾琳的狗死掉
– Harold ran off with the secretary. – Until Irene had the dog put down.
你哥哥丹尼斯是约翰霍普金斯大学的教授
Your brother Dennis is professor at Johns Hopkins.
– 他娶了…贝齐 – 最有竞争力的女人
– He’s married to… Betsy. – The most competitive woman ever.
– 我怎么能记住这一切呢? – 沃尔特,你会的!
– How will I remember all this? – Walter, you will!
– 米尔顿叔叔丢了他所有的钱… – 还有其他人的
– Uncle Milton lost all his money… – And some other people’s.
…在一个金字塔骗局中,更别提国税局和监狱
…in a pyramid scheme. Don’t mention the IRS or the prisons.
你母亲是芭芭拉,你父亲是克里夫…
Your mother’s Barbara, your father’s Cliff…
– 他有电动火车 – 真的?
– He has electric trains. – Really?
我是他们考虑的吗?
Am I what they had in mind?
沃尔特,他们会爱你的!
Walter, they’re gonna love you!
各位,安妮有事宣布
Everybody, Annie has an announcement.
沃尔特和我订婚了
Walter and I are engaged.
谢谢你,谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
恭喜你,沃尔特
Congratulations, Walter.
祝福你!
Bless you!
– 你没事吧? – 也许是花
– Are you all right? – Maybe it’s the flowers.
– 我们会挪开它们 – 不!我觉得很难受,打喷嚏了
– We’ll move them. – No! I feel terrible, sneezing now.
– 这是一个非常重要的时刻 – 他对一切都过敏
– This is a very important moment. – He’s allergic to everything.
蜜蜂,我对蜜蜂过敏
Bees. I’m allergic to bees.
他对所有的蜜蜂都过敏,我们得带上肾上腺素
He’s allergic to all bees. We have to take adrenalin with us.
– 如果他只是吃一点坚果… – 我的头会肿,然后就倒下了
– If he eats just a bit of a nut… – My head swells, and I drop dead.
– 他和蜜蜂也一样 – 我们在婚礼上吃了鲑鱼
– It’s the same with him and bees. – We had salmon at our wedding.
– 没有鲑鱼的婚礼是… – 我对鲑鱼不过敏
– A wedding without salmon is… – I’m not allergic to salmon.
但你永远不知道
But you never know.
– 你永远不知道 – 他并不总是对蜜蜂过敏
– You never know. – He wasn’t always allergic to bees.
– 我们的香槟是为什么的? – 弥尔顿叔叔的假释
– What did we do with our champagne? – Uncle Milton’s parole.
– 你们什么时候结婚? – 六月初,在花♥园♥里
– When are you getting married? – Early June, in the garden.
– 哈罗德和蜜蜂呢? – 我对蜜蜂过敏
– What about Harold and bees? – I’m allergic to bees.
冷三文鱼,黄瓜沙拉,草莓
Cold salmon, cucumber salad, strawberries.
恐怕我对草莓过敏
I’m afraid I am allergic to strawberries.
你还好吧?
Is this all right with you?
我是地球表面上最幸运的男人
I’m the luckiest man-man-man on the face of the earth-earth-earth.
– 这是卢·格里格的台词… – 北方人的骄傲
– That’s Lou Gehrig’s line from… – Pride of the Yankees.
– 北方人的骄傲! – 棒球,历史上提到的
– Pride of the Yankees! – Baseball. An historical reference.
我提议干杯,为我妹妹!
I would like to propose a toast. To my kid sister!
为沃尔特和我的宝贝
To Walter and my baby.
在它变冷之前,请吃吧
Please eat, before it gets cold.
给你,我不会把它交给历史学会
Here it is. I wouldn’t give it to the Historical Society.
– 哦,妈妈… – 这些东西又流行起来了
– Oh, Mum… – These things are back in fashion.
祖母的衣服
Grandmother’s dress.
– 他是个可爱的人,安妮 – 他是,不是吗?
– He’s a lovely man, Annie. – He is, isn’t he?
他是个出色的运动员,我们要去华盛顿看他的父母
And he’s a wonderful athlete. We’re going to DC to see his parents.
– 怎么会这样? – 那真傻,真的
– How did it happen? – It’s silly, really.
我在办公室见过他,他是副出版商
I’d seen him at the office. He’s the associate publisher.
我们都点了三明治…
We had both ordered sandwiches…
…他拿了我的生菜西红柿小麦面包,他对小麦过敏
…and he got my tomato on wheat, which he’s allergic to.
而我拿了他的生菜西红柿白面包,太神奇了,不是吗?
And I got his tomato on white. Amazing, isn’t it?
你做了无数的决定,三明治改变了你的生活
You make a million decisions, and a sandwich changes your life.
命中注定
Destiny takes a hand.
我们虚构了命运,因为我们不希望事情是偶然的
We invented destiny, because we don’t want things to be accidental.
那除了面包,你们为什么还同样要了三明治?
Then why did you order the same sandwich except for the bread?
有多少人喜欢西红柿而不吃其他东西,比如金枪鱼?
How many people like tomato without something else, like tuna?
那不是个预兆,那是个巧合
It wasn’t a sign. It was a coincidence.
我在大西洋城,克里夫是个服务员
I was in Atlantic City, where Cliff was a waiter.
那天晚上他不应该工作,如果他没有呢?
He wasn’t supposed to work that night. What if he hadn’t?
他请我午夜散步,我告诉过你无数次了
He asked me to take a midnight walk. I told you this a million times.
他握着我的手,我低下头,看不清我们的手指
He held my hand. I looked down and couldn’t tell our fingers apart.
– 我知道 – 什么?
– And I knew. – What?
– 什么? – 那是魔力
– What? – It was magic.
魔力
Magic.
我知道我们会永远在一起,就像你和沃尔特一样
I knew we’d be together forever. Just like you and Walter.
沃尔特,这是一个相当正式的名字
Walter. It’s quite a formal name.
我知道你父亲和我会玩得很开心…
I knew that your father and I would have a wonderful time in…
…在床上,我相信你们那样称呼它
…the sack, I believe you call it.
它花了很多年才像钟表一样运行,这需要时间
It took years before it worked like clockwork. It takes time.
– 我们已经… – 很好,很好,运行得怎么样?
– We already… – Fine, fine. How’s it working?
– 像钟表一样 – 哦,亲爱的…
– Like clockwork. – Oh, honey…
– 这是个预兆 – 你不相信预兆
– It’s a sign. – You don’t believe in signs.
他们爱你,我告诉过你他们会的
They loved you. I told you they would.
– 我爱你 – 我爱你,沃尔特
– I love you. – I love you, Walter.
除了沃尔特,别人还叫过你什么名字?
Did anyone ever call you anything other than Walter?
– 你小的时候也没有? – 即使在我小的时候也没有
– Not even when you were young? – Not even when I was young.
– 你不和我一起开车走吗? – 那我周五就回不来了
– Don’t you want to drive with me? – Then I can’t get back on Friday.
我忘了你继母的礼物,当我们老了头发灰白…
I forgot your stepmother’s present. When we’re old and gray…
…你得提醒我把假牙放进去,这样我就不会没牙出去了
…you must remind me to put my teeth in, so I don’t go out without them.
– 我会等着 – 你会等吗?哦,好吧
– I’ll wait. – You’ll wait? Oh, right.
不,走吧,反正我们晚了,我会在你后面十分钟
No, go ahead. We’re late anyway. I’ll be ten minutes behind you.
(“雪橇行”)
(“Sleigh Ride”)
雪橇铃铛叮当响叮当响
Sleigh bells jingle-ing Ring ting tingle-ing too
马,马,马
Horses, horses, horses
天气真好,和你一起滑雪橇
It’s lovely weather For a sleigh ride together with you
来啊,来啊
Giddy-up, giddy-up
下雪了,朋友们都喊“哟吼”
The snow is falling And friends are calling “Yoo Hoo”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!