Drop it.
别动
Don’t.
过来 你们两个
Come here. Both of you,
跪下
On your knees.
听见了没 跪下
I said on your knees.
我告诉过你不要进来的
I told you not to come in here.
还有一个人哪去了
Where’s the other guy?
他跑了 我们快走
He ran. Let’s go.
我们走
Let’s go.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
还好
Yeah.
快跑
Let’s go.
快点
Come on.
我们回不去车上了
We’re not going to make it back to the truck.
我知道
I know.
这个
Here.
拿着这个
Take this.
我马上就回来
I’ll be right back.
Michael
Michael!
你还好吗
You all right?
还好 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
将军现在该学会不要和我们作对了
The general should know by now not to mess with us.
不是…
The general…
将军派我来的
Didn’t send me.
谁派的
Who did?
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
Lincoln
Lincoln!
我们有新线索了
We’ve got news.
我也有
So do I.
我们这两天不要行动
We’re staying low for two days.
Christina承诺过除掉Krantz
Christina’s promised to get rid of Krantz.
我觉得她在撒谎
I think she’s lying.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know it sounds crazy,
她说她将会变革公♥司♥的
She said she’s going to change the company
运作方式
In the way it operates.
然后呢 公♥司♥以后采取非暴♥力♥政策了?
So what, the company’s gonna go nonviolent now?
-听我说完 -我跟你讲了 我觉得她在撒谎
– Just hear me out. – I’m telling you. I think she’s lying.
这是从教堂拿来的 某种凭证之类的
It’s from the church. Some kind of credential.
那地方还有一些自动武器
There were some automatic weapons in there, too.
相信我 一看到假证件和武器
And trust me, if there’s fake IDs and weapons
就知道肯定会有什么大事要发生
Something big’s about to go down.
你妈妈
Your mom,
她说两天之后
She said after two days,
会作出变革
That’s when she would make the change.

Yeah.
看看板子上的日期
Take a look at the date on that laminate,
也是两天
Two days away.
-你认为这只是巧合吗 -拜托
– You think that’s just a coincidence? – Come on,
Lincoln 你犯不着惊讶
Lincoln, you can’t be surprised
一个会抛弃自己的孩子的女人
That a woman that would abandon her kids
会为隐瞒
Would be less than truthful
真实意图而撒谎
About her intentions right now.
-你去哪里 -我需要和她谈谈
– Hey, where you going? – I need to talk to her.
等等 我们仔细分♥析♥一下
Just take a moment. Let’s figure this out.
如果她是将来能领导公♥司♥的人
If she’s looking to head the company,
我们必须有比一个人去正面袭击
There has to a more realistic plan than a one-man
更现实的计划
Frontal assault.
她会听我讲的
She’ll listen to me.
她叫你不要回去了 Linc
She asked you not to come back, Linc.
那是个警告
That’s a warning.
Lincoln回广场了
Lincoln’s back at the plaza.
我觉得我们必须
I think we need
认识到他比我们
To realize he’s more of a threat
设想中的威胁更大
Than we gave him credit for.
他找到了那栋大厦
He found the mansion.
他的人藏在教堂
His guys got the stash at the church.
他不会停下的
He’s not going to stop.
我告诉过他不要搅和的
I told him to stay away.
长官
Sir,
发现目标
Alpha is a go.
Christina
Christina,
我们可以待命击毙
We have a clean shot.
击毙
Take it.
击毙
Take it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!