大梦想家
澳大利亚 马里伯勒
1906年
东风拂来
Wind’s in the east,
迷雾笼罩
mist coming in,
似有何事
like something is brewing,
孕育而生
about to begin.
我虽无法准确地
Can’t put my finger
预知未来
on what lies in store,
但我冥冥中觉察
but I feel what’s to happen
未来皆为往事重现
all happened before.
1961年4月2日 星期日
葛杰夫教诲
-拉塞尔先生 -特拉弗斯夫人
– Mr. Russell. – Mrs. Travers.
英格兰 伦敦
1961年
就像粉色的云朵落在树枝上
Like pink clouds on sticks.
什么
Excuse me?
我是说盛开的樱花
The cherry blossom.
我想形容它们像什么
I was trying to think of what it looks like.
车该来了吧
The car should be here by now.
能用下您的电♥话♥吗
May I use the phone?
我给取消了
I canceled it.

You…
什么
What?
帕梅拉
Pamela?
请叫我特拉弗斯夫人
“Mrs. Travers.”
特拉弗斯夫人
Mrs. Travers,
你怎么把车取消了呢
why would you cancel the car?
我就不该去
I shan’t be going.
我们不是谈好了嘛
We’ve been through this.
我改变主意了
I’ve changed my mind.
你签了协议的
You made an agreement.
明白吗 口头协议
You understand? A verbal agreement.
你到底为什么总是这样跟我说话
Why in the world are you speaking to me
就好像我没断奶似的
as if I were a neonate?
-他会 -怎么着
– He’s going to… – What?
他会干嘛 起诉我吗
What is he going to do? Sue?
随他便 反正我没有钱
He’s very welcome to every penny I don’t possess.
听着
Look.
我做你经纪人很久了
I’ve represented you for a long time.
我是把你当朋友看的
I’d like to think of you as a friend.
真的 我真这么想
Yes, I like to think it.
相信我 我知道你不这么想
Believe me, I know it’s not reciprocated.
我永远不会要求你做
I would never suggest anything
任何让你不快的事情
that would cause you anguish,
但是我们没钱了 帕梅拉
but there’s no more money, Pamela.
特拉弗斯夫人
“Mrs. Travers.”
真的没钱了
Simply no more.
销♥售♥额缩水 版税也没那么多了
Sales have dried up, no more royalties.
你还不写新书 所以
You refuse to write further books, so…
你明白吗 我
Do you understand? I…
我真担心你不明白这意味着什么
I’m frightened you don’t understand what that means.
我知道他会把她改成什么样子
I know what he’s going to do to her.
欢呼雀跃 哗众取宠
She’ll be cavorting and twinkling,
不顾一切奔向美好的结局
and careening towards a happy ending
就像神风队一样
like a kamikaze!
这个合约我们已经讨论二十年了
We’ve been trying to do this deal for 20 years.
你的两个条件他都同意了
He’s agreed to both your stipulations.
不做动画 让你审核剧本
No animation, script approval.
让她来为我买♥♥单
Use her to pay my bills?
如果真有地狱
If I believed in a hell,
我不如去门口等着呢
I’d be sitting in its waiting room.
审核剧本啊
Script approval!
他可从没答应过这样的要求
He’s never granted anything like that before!
我不知道还能怎么办
I don’t know what else to do!
-波莉呢 -我把她炒了
– Where’s Polly? – I fired her.
挺好的
It’s just as well.
反正我也请不起她了
It seems I can’t afford her anymore, anyway.
你不知道她对我意味着什么
You don’t know what she means to me.
你是说波莉吗
Polly?
当然不是波莉
Of course not Polly!
我的天啊
Sake!
洛杉矶
Los Angeles.
你只需去那儿工作两周
You only have to go and work there for two weeks.
合作一下
Collaborate.
你还没签字授权呢
You haven’t signed over the rights yet.
还没有吗
Yet?
你必须把这事儿定了 特拉弗斯夫人
You must make this work, Mrs. Travers.
-我必须 必须吗 -你需要钱
– Oh, I must, must I? – You need the money!
我不想眼睁睁看你破产
I don’t want to see you go broke.
别再提钱了
Stop saying money!
那是个恶心肮脏的词
It’s a filthy, disgusting word!
我要打电♥话♥了 特拉弗斯夫人
I’m picking up the phone now, Mrs. Travers.
决定权在我
I have final say.
确实
You do.
我说的算
I have final say.
如果我不喜欢他们对待她的方式
And if I don’t like what they’re doing to her…
那你就不用签字
Then you don’t sign the papers.
你不授权 他不会拍这电影的
He can’t make the film unless you grant the rights.
就是个考察旅行
It’s an exploratory trip.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
我想留着我的房♥子
I want to keep my house.
打扰了 小姐
Excuse me, ma’am.
你看见我女儿了吗
Have you seen my daughter?
我确定我让她待在这附近的
I was quite sure I left her around here somewhere.
她叫海伦
Her name is Helen.
不对 叫雪莉
No, uh… “Shirley.”
不对 叫…
Uh, no… Um…
天啊 我居然忘记了
Good Lord, I’ve quite forgotten.
是不是普鲁内拉
Could it be “Prunella”?
不是
No.
帕梅拉
“Pamela”?
不不不
No, no, no, no.
我确定我给她起了个特别的名字呀
I’m sure I have a special name for her.
是金蒂
“Ginty”!
太谢谢你了 小姐
Why, thank you, ma’am!
对啊 就是金蒂
“Ginty” it is, of course. Yeah.
那你看见她了吗
Now, have you seen her’?
我就是啊
It’s me.
上帝 你在这儿啊
Gosh, so it is.
谢天谢地
Thank goodness for that.
我还以为我要被砍头了
Oh, I was positive I was going to be beheaded
因为弄丢了
for losing
我尊敬的
Her Highness,
金蒂麦克卷发公主殿下
The Royal Princess Ginty McFeatherfluffy!
别把我弄丢了
Don’t lose me.
永远不会
Never.
我保证
I promise.
我永远不会弄丢你的
I’ll never lose you.
准备好了吗 你确定
You ready? Are you sure?
好 探险之旅要开始了 来吧
All right, the adventure’s about to begin. Come on.
上来
Up!
我们走喽
There we go.
我来帮你吧
Can I help you?
我自己能行 谢了
I’m perfectly capable, thank you.
他们占了所有的地方 真够贪的
They’ve used all the space. So greedy.
我来拿吧 夫人 我把它放前面
I’ll take it, madam. I can put it up in front.
我不想放前面 我就想放这儿
I don’t want it up in front. I would like it here
放在我座位对应的行李架上
in the corresponding holding area for my assigned seat.
飞机马上就要起飞了 夫人
The flight’s closing in just a few moments, madam.
我必须把它拿走
I’ll have to take it.
你把我的拿到前面吧 灰色的那个
You can move mine instead. It’s the gray one.
谢谢你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!