不过 目前为止
Well, and from what i’ve gathered,
他还没这个觉悟
He doesn’t think he is wrong,
那么
So…
如果我是”ms” 那谁是”VS”
If i’m ms, then who’s vs?
孟加拉语有14个原音
Bengali has 14 different vowels.
想学会真是折磨人
It’s a bitch to pronounce.
Lincoln跑掉了
Lincoln got away.
你看过超新星的照片吗
Have you ever seen picture of a supernova?
看过
I have.
真的很漂亮
They’re quite beautiful, aren’t they?
而且很少见
They’re very rare; they only occur
50年才出现一次
About once every 50 years.
还有一天 我们就能目睹这样的奇观
We’re a day away from a kind of supernova.
在它面前 一切都会黯然无光
A moment so powerful it’ll eclipse everything.
而且没有人能阻止我
And nobody’s going to stop me.
没有吗
No?
他们还没收到
They haven’t got it yet.
我已经发了两次了 每次都…
Well, i’ve sent it twice already. either they…
收到了 收到了
They got it. they got it. okay.
我们需要你们调查狙击手的通话人
We need you to trace who called the sniper’s cell
告诉我们他在迈阿密的落脚点
And tell us where he is in Miami.
什么时候
Well, when?
不行
No.
完全不行 我们现在就要 我们…
Hell, no. we need it now. we…
最快一小时
Hour earliest.
什么意思 一小时?
What do you mean, hour?
找到他 就找到了Christina
We get him, we get to Christina.
妈的 通行证都准备好了
Damn well almost got our accsses hand to us getting this.
你想知道你♥妈♥的♥目的吗
You want to know what your mama’s up to–
从那开始吧
Let’s start there.
这些东西是明天用的
These things’re for tomorrow.
我今天就要锡拉
I want scylla today!
那真抱歉了 小子
Oh, sorry there, sink.
我再想想吧 我的错啊
The i go thinking again. my bad.
玛瑞娜市区见 Michael
为什么
Why?
我要把你救出去
I’m getting out of here.
-是什么 -是Michael
– What’s it? – It’s Michael.
他在迈阿密 想见面
He’s in Miami, wants to meet.
什么时候
When?
不可能的
Never.
我警告过他不要来
I warned him not to come.
你好 Alex
Hello, Alex.
看到你们在一起真好
Glad to see you’re both in one piece.
我哥在哪
Where’s my brother?
他不来
He’s not coming.
你现在和他是一伙的了
So you’re working with him now?
是公♥司♥的人了
You work for the company?
对 没错
Sure. Fine.
你来这干吗
Why are you here?
首先想警告你
Partly to warn you.
那你就白来了
I could have saved you the trip.
因为我们要决战到底
‘Cause we’re seeing this thing through.
你知道些什么
What do you know?
你认为这一切是什么
What do you think you’ve walked into?
你来告诉我
You tell me.
你母亲
Your mother.
锡拉在她那
She has scylla.
谁想得到它
Whoever’s going to get it
都要经她的手
Has to go through her.
我要和我哥谈
I need to talk to my brother.
他不会来的
He’s not coming.
他自己保命都很艰难
He’s a little too busy trying
因为你的…
To stay alive because your…
你母亲要杀他
Because your mother tried to kill him.
如果你的计划不够周密
And if you stay here with some half-baked plan,
她也会来杀你的
She’s gonna try and kill you.
你来这干吗的 Alex
What are you doing here, Alex?
我想
I’m trying to get
得到点信息 任何有用的信息
Some information, anything that can help.
-要相信我 -这样你
– You need to trust me. – So that you
就可以到将军那领赏了
Can run back to the general with it?
这里的每个人
Everybody can get
都能得到自己想要的 我们不必在
What they want here. we don’t have to chose between
挽救家庭和推♥翻♥公♥司♥之间选择
Saving our families and taking down the company.
可以同时做到
We can do both.
怎么做
How?
目的达成时就知道了
I’ll know when we get there.
所以我请求你 拜托了
That’s why i’m asking you, please,
相信我
Trust me.
你有什么消息吗
Now, do you know anything?
任何消息
Do you have anything?
我唯一能告诉你的
The only thing i can tell you is
就是我们会彻底扳倒公♥司♥
That we’re gonna burn the company down to the ground,
有你没你都一样 Alex
And that’s with or without you, Alex.
Michael 关于你母亲
I’m sorry, Michael.
我很抱歉
About your mother.
昨天搞得像警♥察♥的家伙
So, the guy who was posing as a cop
肯定是我母亲的人
Yesterday must have been working for my mother.
对 我觉得你说对了
Yeah. yeah, i think you’re right.
如果他接受
And if he was following
她的指令 那么
Her instructions, that means…
我猜
Guess that means
她想把我俩转移到别的地方
She wanted the two of us transported somewhere.
至少她不希望我们死
At least she didn’t want us killed.
我应该很感激了
I guess i should be grateful.
这能改变什么吗
Does this change anything?
不能
No.
她从公♥司♥内部
The fact that she thrived
兴起并控制公♥司♥ 代价却是
Within the company, at the expense of…
其他所有人的性命
Everyone else…
这让我更想扳倒公♥司♥了
…makes me want to take them down even more.
Rockwell大街 南迈阿密
Rockwell Avenue, south Miami.
走吧
Let’s go.
好了 公♥司♥给我们的手♥机♥卡信息
All right, the SIM card information the company gave us
显示我们要找的人就在几个街区附近
Said this guy should be a couple of blocks over.
这家伙最好是
This better be the guy who
你找到的那个线索 Linc
Ordered the lead on you,Linc.
-别是什么送披萨的 -你就不能闭嘴啊
– Not some pizza delivery boy. – Why don’t you just shut up?
行了 听着 他停下了
All right, listen, he’s stopping.
Lincoln 你再向前开4分之1英里
Lincoln, you’re gonna make a right
然后向右转
About a quarter of mile up.
是什么地方
What’s the location?
我也不知道 但是很大
I don’t know, but it’s big.
门上的印♥章♥是谁的
Whose seal is that?
印度的 这里是大使♥馆♥
India. This is the embassy.
他在那呢
All right, there he is.
看谁和他一起呢
And look who he’s with.
锡拉在她手里
She’s got Scylla.
-我们得想办法进去 -不行
– We need to get in there. – No, no, no, no, no, no.
她进去了待会肯定会出来
Okay, if she’s going in, she’s gonna come back out.
等她出来我们再上
And when she does, we take our shot.
我在福克斯河监狱学到的一件事就是
One thing i learned at Fox River– just ’cause
有些东西是有去无回的
Something goes in, don’t mean it always comes back out.
说的对
You’re right.
说啥 再说一遍
Hark, what was that? One more time?
她现在带着锡拉
Look, she’s got that thing on her.
我们必须现在行动
We need to move now.
我们得分散他们的注意力
We need to create a distraction.
准备好了吗 T-Bag
Self ready to go, T-Bag?
不 你让我说什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!