19世纪初
As the 19th century began…
欧洲大♥陆♥被一片阴影所笼罩
a darkening shadow moved across the face of Europe.
这片阴影为一个人所驱动
This shadow was propelled by the voice of one man…
那就是拿破仑·波拿巴
Napoleon Bonaparte.
只有俄♥国♥和英国在顽强抵抗拿破仑的大军
Only Russia and England offered impressive resistance.
在俄♥国♥ 天空仍然很晴朗 阳光灿烂
Over Russia the weather was clear…the sun was shining.
对俄♥国♥来说 拿破仑还是远在天边
Napoleon was a thousand miles away…
莫斯科的街道上正举♥行♥浩大的阅兵丁式
and the streets of Moscow were excellent for parades.
真壮观 好威武啊 不是吗 皮尔
Splendid sight. Splendid men. Eh, Pierre?
-这只是阅兵式 -你什么意思
-For parades. -What do you mean by that?
请别忘了 我看见过法国人的阅兵式
Remember. I’ve seen the French marching too.
别告诉我他们的阅兵式比这个壮观
Don’t tell me they march better than that.
但他们的军队是由欧洲最伟大的人率领的
Led by the greatest man in Europe.
拿破仑
Bonaparte?
他是篡位者 是杀人犯 是逆臣
A usurper. A murderer. A deposer of kings.
他是巨人
A colossus.
是一股清风 是摧枯拉朽的力量
A fresh wind. A cleansing force.
你父亲听到你这样说的时候会怎样说
What does your father say when he hears you say things like that?
我和父亲之间不谈论这些
We don’t talk about things like that, my father and I.
他现在怎样了
How is he?
医生说他随时可能归西
The doctors say he will die at any moment.
你去看过他吗
Have you been to see him?
我在等他的传唤呢
I’m waiting to be asked.
一切都是上帝安排的
In heaven all things will be arranged.
我认为这是句谣言
I believe that’s the rumor.
记住 皮尔 只要你愿意 这就是你的家
Remember, Pierre, this is your home when you want it to be…
若斯多家的大门永远为你敞开
and the Rostovs are your family when you want them to be.
我吸烟吸的太多了
I smoke too much.
多好看啊 你怎么能忍♥住不和他们一起去呢
Isn’t it lovely? How can you bear not to go with them?
我可以忍♥住
I can bear it.
如果我是男人 我会下去
If I were a man, I’d be down there…
骑在黑♥马♥的背上 挥舞着佩剑
riding a terrible black horse, waving a sword.
这不公平
It’s so unfair.
只有男人才允许有这样的快乐
Men are the only people permitted to have any fun.
怎么啦 娜塔莎
What is it, Natasha?
这么多英俊的年轻人要远征去作战
All those handsome young men marching away to fight…
然后被杀戮
to be killed.
别怕 进来
Don’t be frightened. Come on.
尼古拉斯
Nicholas!
嗯 怎么样
Well, what’s this?
你穿上制♥服♥精神极了
You look so dazzling in your uniform.
但你要去那么远
And you’re going so far away.
奥地利只是几里路那么远
Austria is miles.
我在地图上看见过奥地利
I looked it up…on the map.
那个凶残的拿破仑
That brute Napoleon.
奥地利有世界上最漂亮的手镯
The Austrians make the most beautiful bracelets.
-我会给你带一个回来的 -尼古拉斯 带两个吧
-I’ll bring you back one. -Nicholas, two.
-两手各戴一个才好看 -好 带两个
-They’re wearing them in pairs. -Two.
皮尔 你还记得我表妹宋雅吗 她将过来和我们住在一起
Pierre, you remember our cousin Sonya? She’s come to stay with us.
当然记得 但她好像比我上次见她时年轻了好多
Of course, although she was considerably younger the last time I saw her.
女孩子长的很快的
Girls grow up, Pierre, very fast.
他看起来是不是很威武
Doesn’t he look glorious?
谁不觉得爸妈的孩子都是这样帅的呢
Who would’ve thought Mama and Papa would have had such handsome children?
妈妈 你听见我说的了吗
Mother, did you hear that?
立正
Now attention.
尼古拉斯若斯多伯爵
Ensign Count Nicholas Rostov…
我授予你
I decorate you with the order of…
指挥万物的权力
absolutely everything.
我认为当她嘲笑军队时 你们不应该跟着一起笑
I don’t think you ought to laugh at her when she makes jokes about the army.
女人 皮塔 不要把他们的话太当真
Oh, well, Petya, women…you have to humor them a little.
你看上去真帅 唉 我要是长大了多好
You do look shiny, Nicholas. If only I was old enough.
-很快的 皮塔 -还要很久的
-That’ll come, Petya. -Not in time.
等我长大了 就没有法国人给我杀了
By the time I’m old enough, there won’t be a Frenchman left to be killed.
别担心 皮塔 总是有许多法国人的
Don’t worry, Petya. There will always be plenty of Frenchmen.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你对战争的了解的确很在行
With your views on war, that’s very civil of you.
但是 皮尔 为什么你不参军呢
But seriously, Pierre, why don’t you take a commission?
对男人来说这很容易的 你只要决定去做就行了
It’s so easy for men. All you have to do is decide to do something. Then do it.
如果你是男人的话 你会怎么做呢
If you were a man what would you decide to do?
我要成为很有权力的人
I’d decide to become enormously powerful.
要成为沙皇最可信任的大臣
I’d become the czar’s most trusted minister…
没有我的意见 沙皇都不会鲁莽出兵
and he wouldn’t dare make a move without consulting me.
你可以当我的参谋 当诸侯国的决策者
And you would sit at my right hand and judge the nations.
如果诸侯国有纷争或者不平的事发生
Whenever anything was complicated or an injustice was being done…
你可以判断对错 你的话就是他们的法律
the case would be laid before you and your word would be law.
为什么是我
Why me?
因为你的心是纯净的 你是个好人
Because your heart is pure and you’re good.
不错啊 亲爱的
Well done, my dear. Well done.
听你这样说 我不走都不行了
On that note, I think I should leave.
如果你真的有那样的权力 你会怎么做
What about if you did have that power, what would you do?

I?
我会犹豫的
I would hesitate.
我真的该走了
Now I really must go.
下次再来啊
Come again soon.
我送你 我的犹豫参谋
I’ll walk you to the door, my Lord Hesitator.
-再见 皮尔 -再见
-Good-bye, Pierre. -Come soon again.
你会再来吗
You will come again soon, won’t you?
爸妈不会说出来
Mama and Papa don’t show it,
但我知道尼古拉斯走后 他们会很孤独的
but they’re gonna be lonely when Nicholas is gone.
-他们很喜欢看见你 -好 我会常来的
-And they do love seeing you. -Yes, of course I’ll come.
我喜欢这里 喜欢这个家
I love this house and the whole family.
这个家 这不像你想像的简单
The whole family? That’s not as simple as you think.
你说什么
What do you mean by that?
哦 河面上肯定会有暗流的
Oh, there are currents and countercurrents.
你去哪 去多勒夫家吗
Now, where are you going? To Dolokhov’s rooms?
被你猜对了 你怎么知道的
As a matter of fact I am. How did you know?
我听见了
I hear things, I hear things.
走吧 去过你的恶心放荡的夜生活吧
Go. Go to your night of disgusting and fascinating debauchery.
大家听着 我们来打个赌
Careful. There’s a bet on here.
去 给我拿一瓶朗姆酒
Go on. Bring me a bottle of rum.
你们两个 把这个打开
And you two, break this up.
好 简单点说吧
Now, let’s get this straight.
我和安多乐王子打个赌 赌50金卢布
Fifty imperials against Prince Anatole Kuragin…
我会站在窗框上 手不扶任何东西
that I will drink a bottle of rum without taking it from my mouth.
然后一口气喝完一瓶朗姆酒
Balancing on the outside ledge and not touching the sides of the windows.
安多乐 赌100块如何
Want to make it a hundred, Anatole?
50块就够你输的了
Fifty’s enough for you to lose.
来 下来 你这个胆小鬼
Here. Get down from there, you weaklings.
考克若斯 过来
Calculus, come on.
-过来 -你来
-Come on. -You do it.
哈 莫斯科
Hail Moscow!
给我
Give me that.
别发狂 多勒夫 你会摔死的
Don’t be crazy, Dolokhov. You’ll be killed.
你再碰我一下 我就把你扔下去
If you touch me again I will throw you down there…
你们也一样
and that goes for everyone of you here.
继续演奏 我花钱请你们来做什么的
Play, play! What are we paying you for?
朋友们
Now then, my friends.
记住 要一口气喝完啊
Remember, without taking the bottle from your lips, huh?
50块 安多乐
Fifty imperials, Anatole.
你们谁也能这样做的话 我赌100
And it’s double for anyone else who will do it.
我来 不要钱
I’ll do it for nothing…without a bet.
你上窗框都有些晕了
You get dizzy walking up a flight of steps.
走开
Get out of my way.
给我一瓶酒
Give me a bottle.
-下来 -嘴巴不能离开你的酒瓶啊
-Get down from there. -Can’t take the bottle from your mouth…
-皮尔 下来 -不 让他做完再说
-Get down from there, Pierre. -No, let him do it.
你父亲传你去
Your father’s calling for you.
对不起 先生们
Excuse me, gentlemen.
你还是喝点冷水吧
I suggest a little cold water first.
我等你
I’ll wait for you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!