I can see the murderers now.
哪里
Where?
先不告诉你
Not so fast.
带上你的武器 我会盯着他们
Bring your weapons, I will stay on them.
现在老子说了算
And I call the shots now.
检查过了 燃料足够支撑我们离开也门
We checked. There’s enough fuel to get us out of Yemen.
问题是 你会开这种老式飞机吗
Question is, can you fly an old bird like this?
试试就知道了
We’ll find out.
在萨那城外48公里有另一个车站
There’s another station, 30 miles outside Sana’a.
我们可以在那试试扒火车
We can find a way there, hop a train.
他们不会料到我们会走那个方向
They won’t anticipate us coming that way.
在一个必输的赌局中赌注加倍
Doubling down on a bad bet.
就像你七年前与中情局的交易一样
Just like you did seven years back with the CIA.
看看你周围的人
Look around you.
你的计划影响到其他人 而你却看不见
Your plans affect people, you don’t even see it.
我不怪你恨我
I don’t blame you for resenting me.
你还真说对了 我恨你
You’re damn right I resent you.
我明白 哥 我明白
I see it, Linc. I see it.
每一天 每一秒
Every second of every day,
那些间接受害者
the people, the collateral damage,
那些被我影响到的人
the lives I’ve… affected.
但我不能有那些顾虑
But I can’t start thinking about that.
因为如果那样 一切都会完结
Because if I do, then it all falls apart
我们谁也回不了家
and none of us get to go home.
我必须集中注意 深谋远虑
I have to stay focused, be the man with the plan.
就像当年在福克斯河监狱一样
Just like Fox River.
还记得吗
u202dRemember?
我们有车了
We got wheels.
好样的
Good work.
只能从机场走
The airport’s the only play.
我们离机场8公里
The airport is five miles away.
离边境有好几百公里
The border is hundreds.
听着 机场或许是正确的选择
Look, the airport might be the right choice,
但我相信我的直觉
but I trust my instincts.
凭借直觉让我们活到现在
They’ve gotten us this far.
直觉告诉我仍然可以从北边突破
And my gut says we can still make it out through the north.
你们自己做决定
Choice is yours.
伙计 虽然我对你一无所知
Look, man, I agree with you,
但我同意你的想法 但是…
even if I don’t know you from Adam. But…
既然都跟着他到这里了 所以…
got to go with the horse that got you here, you know? So…
我就跟着他了
he’s my horse.
他是我见过最疯狂的人
Craziest horse I’ve ever met.
但也幸亏有他 才让我们活到现在
But got us this far.
只有不让你送命的疯狂才有用
Crazy only works if it doesn’t get you killed.
纽约州
伊萨卡大学
安德鲁吗
Andrew?
海登教授说我们可以找你聊聊
Professor Hayden told us to speak with you?
没错 是的
Oh, yeah. Uh, yeah, right.
不好意思
Sorry.
你好 安德鲁 我是莎拉·斯科菲尔德
Hi, Andrew. I’m Sara Scofield.
谢谢你愿意花时间见我
Thanks for taking the time.
不知道是不是真的
By any chance,
我丈夫雅各布·奈斯有没有让你查我的手♥机♥
did my husband Jacob Ness ask you to work on my cell phone?
是的 他有这么做 昨天吧
Yeah, he did, uh, yesterday.
他让你…
What did he, uh–
他让你做了什么
what did he ask you to do?
他说他想找出跟踪他妻子那些人的
He said he was looking to find the contact information
联络信息
for the people who were stalking his wife.
我做了深度数据追踪 把我能找到的给了他
So I did a data dive and gave him what I could find.
怎么做的
How?
他们黑进了你的手♥机♥ 提取了数据
They hacked your phone and lifted the data,
但过程中留下了蛛丝马迹[电子特征码]
but in the process, left a very slight electronic signature
我能通过它顺藤摸瓜追踪到他们
that I was able to track back to them.
等等 “他们”是谁
Wait, who are “They”?
不知道 是个假的IP地址
Don’t know. It was a dummy IP address,
但手♥机♥和位置是正确的
but the cell and location were correct.
这些逃不过我的眼睛
They couldn’t hide that from me.
你老公打来的
The man himself.

Hello.
莎拉 听我说 我知道你很不安
Sara, listen, I know you’re upset,
但我需要你来一趟惠特尼海兹警局
but I need you to come to the Whitney Heights police station,
马上过来
right now.
拜托了
Please.
现在我们有时间聊聊了
So, now we got some time to talk.
你的名字叫迈克尔
Well, your name’s Michael.
好吧
Cool.
你有个哥哥
You have a brother.
还有什么是我不知道的
What else don’t I know?
真的 我得知道 长久以来 我这一路上
Serious, I need to know. I’ve been traveling so fast,
走得太匆忙 都没停下来想想你到底是谁
for so long, I didn’t even stop to think who you really are
或我们到底在干什么
or what we’re real doing here.
我甚至不知道 你为什么把我卷进这一切
I don’t even know why you dragged me into all this, you know?
你得把过去 把细枝末节都忘了 维普
You got to forget the past, Whip, the details.
那些现在都不重要了
None of that matters now.
这么多年来 我都是怎么做的
What have my actions been all these years?
是谁一直事无巨细地照顾你
Who’s been taking care of you through everything, huh?
是我 对吧
Me. Right?
对吧
Right?

Yeah.
一切都不曾改变
Nothing changes.
你依旧是我的得力干将
You’re still my whip hand…
得力干将 我是你的得力干将嘛
Whip hand, yeah, I know, I’m your whip hand.
这招已经不好使了 兄弟
It’s– it’s not good enough this time, man.
咱能直接打开天窗说亮话吗
Can you just give it to me straight?
我不是小孩子了 我能承受
You know, I’m a big boy, I can handle it.
你是我的得力干将是有原因的
There’s a reason you’re my whip hand.
一个能改变你一生的原因
A reason that’s gonna change your life.
你一定会迎来”柳暗花明又一村”的那一刻
There’s a light at the end of the tunnel for you.
搞什么鬼
What the hell was that?
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
赶紧跑
We got to go.
快走
Let’s go!
没有出去的路
There’s no way out. u202d
医院后面已被炸了个粉碎 通道全堵了
Back of the hospital’s been shelled to rubble. It’s blocked.
楼上也堵了
Upstairs is blocked, too.
我们去下面
We’re gonna go downstairs.
找找出路
Look for a way out.
咱们分头找
You do the same.
惠特尼海兹警局
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
莎拉 跟…
Sara, just…
跟我们来
just come with us.
你会明白的 拜托了
You’ll see. Please.
女士您好 是莎拉·斯科菲尔德吗
Hello, ma’am. Sara Scofield?
是我
Yes, sir.
感谢您能来 我是凯南警探
Thanks for coming in, I’m Detective Kennan.
我们希望您能指认谁闯入了您家
We’d like you to point out who broke into your home.
还有
And…
朝您丈夫开枪的人
the one who shot your husband.
3号♥和4号♥
It’s three and four.
那一男一女就是枪手
The man and the woman was the shooter.
确定吗
Are you sure?
是的
Yes, sir.
百分百确定
Yes, I’m absolutely sure.
肯定会有出路
There’s got to be a way out.
肯定有和路面相连的地方
Something– something that connects to the surface.
往下找没用的 迈克尔
Going down’s not gonna work, Michael.
我们得搞好埋伏 准备反击
We need to set up an ambush and fight.
是啊 武力永远是你的默认选择
Yeah, well, fighting is your default setting.
可拳头无法解决一切
It’s not always about fists.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!