Home 冒险电影 第一滴血2(1985)

第一滴血2(1985)

0
第一滴血2(1985)

he calls home!
对他有如他回家了
Stand by!Start A.P.U.!
传命 开动ATU
D minus 20.
还有20分钟
D minus 5.
五分钟
You got 36 hours to get the hell in and out.
你有36小时进出
So don’t stop to smell the roses, okay?
别拖时间好吗?
If you run into any trouble, try to get to the hilltop extraction site marked on your map.
发现有麻烦立刻跑至指定的山顶
Ready to roll, Colonel.
准备好了 中校
Good luck, son. Thanks.
祝好运 谢谢
Let’s go!
我们走
Remember Murdock said he’d been with the 2nd Battalion,
还记得摩道少将说他在65年
third Marines in Kon Tum in ’66?
指挥过陆战队吗?
Yeah.

The 2nd Battalion was at Kud Sank.
第9营人员全阵亡了
You’re the only one I trust.
你是我唯一信任的人
Think he’ll find someone?
你想他会找到人吗?
POWs? Doubtful.
他一定会找到俘虏的
But there’s people to satisfy,
这是为了令人满意
questions that have to be answered.
我为何要回答
You don’t sound too emotional about it…
你说的口气很冷淡
It wasn’t my war, Colonel.
不是我的战争 中校
I’m just here to clean up the mess!
这是你擦干净的时候
AWACS two-five has acquired.They’re holding timeline.
地上的联络员说他们在等待飞机
Affirmative, Wolf Den. Over.
知道了 完毕
Back in the badlands, my man!
又回地狱了 各位
Stand by your position!
准备 就位
Insertion in 15 seconds.
15秒钟跳下
Partytime!
到时候了
Five seconds!
五秒
Four…

Three…

Two…Jumper away.
约翰 跳下
Shit, what’s happening?
天啊!怎么了
A turbulence! He’s hung up!
钩住了 他被吊着
He’ll be torn apart!
我们要把他割断才行
Condition Red! He’s hung up!
紧急事件 他吊住了
What do you mean he’s hung up? What’s happening?
什么意思?发生什么事情了?
He’s being dragged!
他卡住了!
Lifer cut him loose!
我们把他割断
I can’t free him!
不行啊
Ericson, abort the mission! Pull out.
快停止任务实施
That’ll kill him! He’ll be torn apart!
如果不分开会害死他的
He’s cutting away his equipment.
他在割断了
He’s out!
他出去了
Come in here, this is Dragonfly one. Do you read me, over?
我是龙火一号♥ 收到吗?
Dragonfly one, come in, I read you.
龙火一号♥ 我收到了
Any visual bearing by flares?
有没有照到任务相片
Negative. We didn’t see anything.
没有 我们什么也看不见
Maybe the smartest thing to do is to abort the mission right now
我想目前只有停止任务
before there’s any more complications.
以免发现太多的后遗症
I mean who could’ve survived something like that?
谁还能在这种情况下生存
He deserves the benefit of the doubt.
现在来说还过早
He’s got 36 hours to complete the mission,
他有36小时出完任务
and reach the extraction point.
并到指定地点
We owe him that.
我们都欠他
Of course, we do!
当然是的
But understand something now:
但了解一点吧!
in 36 hours, we pull out!
36小时要作完一切
Rambo!
蓝波
You did not expect a woman, no?
没想到是女人吧!
We’d better go.
我们走吧!
We go to river.
去河里
How come you so late?
为什么来的这么晚
Got hung up.
我被吊住了
I have arranged boat to take us down river. Old ways not safe.
必须坐船 一路上都不安全的
You come a long way,Rambo, to see empty camp.
你从老远来要找俘虏营
You’re using pirates?
海盗用这些吗?
Best way down river.Not get army suspicious.
这是河的下游 必须有小艇来警戒
What about patrol boats?
炸♥弹♥在那里?
Russian.
俄制
Rambo!Want to eat?
蓝波 要吃吗?
Maybe later.
还是等一下
How you get into this?
你何时开始这任务的
It’s a long story.
说来话长
Long ride.
也花了够久了
Well…after I left the Special Forces, I…
在我离开特战部队后
…moved around a lot.
我就退后了
Why you leave army?
你为何离开陆军
I…came back to the States,
我回美国
and found another war going on.
发现了另一场战争在持续着
What war?
什么战争
Kind of like a quiet war.
有点像静态的战争
A war against…all the soldiers returning.
是种反对返乡士兵的战争
It’s the kind of war you don’t win.
这种战争是赢不了的
It’s…It’s my problem.
这是我的问题
How about you? How did you get into it?
你呢?你如何进入这事的
My father worked for intelligence agency.
我父亲是情报员
He killed, and I take his place.
他死后 我取代他的位置
There’s too much death here.Death everywhere.
死了太多人 到处都是死人
I just want to live, Rambo.
我只想活下去 蓝波
Maybe go America! Live the quiet life.
也许可以去美国过着安静的生活
What you want?
你要什么?
To win…to survive…
赢及生存
Not so easy to survive. Still war here.
这是你生存的理由这里仍有战争
To survive a war, you gotta become war.
生存的战争一定会成为战争的
That why they pick you? Because you like to fight?
因此他们才选你 因你好战吗
I am expendable.
我可以舍身
Expendable?What mean “expendable”?
舍身是什意思?
It’s like……someone invites you to a party
就好像有人请你参加派对
and you don’t show up
你没出现
it doesn’t really matter.
其实也没关系
What’s this?
这是什么?
It bring me good luck.
会给我带来好运
What bring you good luck?
什么替你带来好运
I guess this.
我想是这个
No further report.
没消息
I want to go up with the extraction team at dawn.
我要去救出他
Denied. Denied?
否决
It’s an unnecessary risk.
这是冒不必要的危险
We have a schedule to keep.
我们有程序的
For Who?! We don’t even know if Rambo’s alive!
管他的 我们还不知他是否活着
The odds are against it.
答案是反对
You said we’d go through as planned.
你说我们照计行事
Okay, if you want to go through with it, we will.
好吧!你要作下去 会的
The Colonel’s gonna be joining the extraction team.
中校 将要加入攻击组
You’re a damned good man, Trautman!
你真是个好人 翰特
See? Camp empty.
看 是个大帐蓬
We move closer.
我走近点看
Cyclo-girl whore from village.
村子来的妓♥女♥
Come on!
来吧!
What is it?
怎么了
A bow. No sound.
弓箭 没声音的
You not going in there.But I thought you’re supposed only to take pictures!
你不能进去 你不是要照相吗?
What about orders?
那命令呢?
No more orders, Co.
没有命令
I’ve come to get you out.
我是来帮你的
Don’t talk.
不要出声
There are others. I’ll be back.
就在那里 我会回来的
Fine?
你没事吧!
Let’s go!
我们走