真爱至上2
红鼻子日特别集
我去开
I’ll get it.
是谁啊
Who is it?
就说是唱颂歌♥的
他不会信的 现在才五月份
He’s not going to believe that, it’s March.
说得对
告诉他是时候为红鼻子日捐款了
他们是在为红鼻子日筹款
They’re raising money for Red Nose Day.
又来啦
Oh, not again.
给他们些钱 让他们走吧
Give them a quid and tell them to bugger off.
离我上次站在这里已经13年了
你喜欢我的胡子吗
好吧 我也不确定自己喜不喜欢
无论如何 因为这是红鼻子日
在红鼻子日总有好事情会发生的
我想我们能发现朋友们会发生什么
真是个好主意
Oh, that’s a nice idea.
你和彼得一起快乐吗
是的 谢谢 我们非常快乐
Yes, thank you, we’re very happy.
真无♥耻♥
开个玩笑而已
你怎么不问我
你过得怎样
How are you?
是的 还不错
还记得我和你说过
我要娶这些美女们的其中一个
我办到了
来认识一下我的妻子
你好 很高兴认识你
你喜欢他的胡子
Do you like the beard?
算不上喜欢
我也不喜欢
I don’t like it either!
好了 让我们看看其他人的故事吧
明天就是红鼻子日了
And tomorrow is Red Nose Day
我希望所有人
and we hope everyone
都能为慈善事业出一分力
will be giving a little cash to this great cause.
即使是我们的首相先生
Maybe even our Prime Minister himself,
在五年后
back in Number Ten
重新回到首相官邸
after five years away.
先来首歌♥ 点燃下大家的慈善热情吧
Here’s a little song to loosen your loose change.
BGM:Drake -Hotline Bling
♪ 是的 ♪
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ 你曾经常常打电♥话♥给我 ♪
♪ You used to call me on my cell phone ♪
♪ 在每个你需要我陪伴的深夜里 ♪
♪ Late night when you need my love ♪
♪ 你拨通我的电♥话♥ ♪
♪ Call me on my cell phone ♪
♪ 在每个你需要我陪伴的深夜里 ♪
♪ Late night when you need my love ♪
♪ 其实当电♥话♥铃响起的时候 ♪
♪ And I know when that hotline bling ♪
♪ 我就大概猜到发生了什么 ♪
♪ That can only mean one thing ♪
♪ 当电♥话♥铃响起的时候 ♪
♪ I know when that hotline bling ♪
♪ 我已经知道你会说些什么 ♪
♪ That can only mean one thing ♪
♪ 自从我离开你的城市之后 ♪
♪ Ever since I left the city ♪
♪ 你便开始有了名气 ♪
♪ You got a reputation for yourself now ♪
♪ 你无人不知无人不晓 而我却形同被遗忘… ♪
♪ Everybody knows and I feel left out… ♪
♪ 自从我离开了你的城市… ♪
♪ Ever since I left the city… ♪
疼死了
That really hurts.
这太丢人了
It’s very undignified.
♪ 你打扮得越来越性感 社交越来越多 ♪
♪ You started wearing less and goin’ out more ♪
♪ 过着灯红酒绿纸醉金迷的生活 ♪
♪ Glasses of champagne out on the dance floor ♪
♪ 与那些我从未见过的女孩们交往 ♪
♪ Hangin’ with some girls I’ve never seen before ♪
天哪
Oh, Lord.
我跟你说过多少次不要在楼上跳舞了
How many times have I told you not to dance down the stairs?
有一两次吧
Once or twice, once or twice.
首相热♥线♥又响了吧
Was it Hotline Bling again?
恐怕是的
Yes, I’m afraid it was.
当我去接热♥线♥时 我能确定一件事
When I hear that hotline bling, that can only mean one thing.
那杯茶应该是给我的吧
I assume that cup of tea is for me.
不是
No.
你变了
You’ve changed.
我没有 我给你冲一杯 快来
I haven’t. I’ll make you one. Come on.
走吧
Come on.
我更喜欢为我工作时的那个你
I liked it best when you worked for me.
告诉你个事实 你在为我工作 宝贝
You work for me, really. Tell the truth.
我在为国家打工
I work for the nation…
欢迎来到我们的节目 比利
So, Billy Mack, welcome back to the airwaves.
比利 你推出了一首为红鼻子日而作的新歌♥
Billy, you have released a charity single, and it’s a
改编自大家耳熟能详的”爱 无处不在”
cover version of the ZZ Top classic Gimme ‘All Your Lovin’.
没错 其实我们应该改成
Yes, except we’ve changed
“钱” 就更加贴切了
the word “lovin”‘ to “money”.
但你要知道红鼻子日
But seriously, Red Nose Day,
是个为所有孩子谋福利的慈善活动
a wonderful charity supporting children.
你一定喜欢孩子
You must like kids.
不 事实上我只喜欢买♥♥我唱片的孩子
No, the truth is, I like the kids who buy my records.
其他的就算了
I can’t stand the other ones.
你一定知道孩子们是多么会耍自己的牛脾气
Even you must have noted how short and selfish they are.
比利 你为什么录这首歌♥
Billy, why a charity record?
好吧 米奇
Well, come on, Mikey!
事情很简单
It must be pretty obvious.
我即将推出一本自己的自传 而我需要曝光率
I’ve got an autobiography coming out and I need a bit of publicity.
没错 那本书叫
Ah, yes, the book.It’s called
《麦旋风》
Macknificent.
你为此而感到自豪吗
Are you proud of it?
不太确定
I’ve no idea.
我还没有读过呢 你呢
I haven’t read it, have you?
看过了
Yes.
差的要死吧
Poor bugger.
还不错啦 实际上相当不错
What’s it like? It’s pretty good, actually.
这让我松了一口气
Oh, W! That’s a relief.
比利 我看今天你没有带经纪人一起来
Billy, I see you haven’t got your manager with you today.
告诉我 在你对他那么无礼后
Tell me, has he finally left you
他终于离开了你 是吗
after you being so rude about him?
才不是 迈克
Not really, Mike.
他是一个胖子 他还有个胖胖的心脏
He was a big man, with a big heart.
所以大大的心脏发病了
Big heart attack.
进了大大的棺材
Big coffin.
而我也跟着进去了
It’s a big hole in my life.
谢谢你 比利
Wow. Thank you for that, Billy.
为啥
For what?
感谢你这么认真地回答问题
Well, for giving an honest answer to a question.
在我们电台可从来没有发生过
That never happens here at Radio Watford.
你可以随便问 我一定实话实说
Ask me anything you like, I’ll tell you the truth.
好的 或许我能问下
OK, I probably asked you
上次你在这里的时候
this last time you were here,
你干得最爽的是谁
but best shag you ever had?
这个问题比较复杂
Ooh, that’s a tough one.
我的意思是
I mean, look.
肯定是卡戴珊姐妹之一
It’s definitely one of the Kardashians.
但是哪个呢 迈克
But which one, Mike?
哪一个
Which one?
打扰一下
Excuse me?
是的 这位小先生
Yes, young sir.
想买♥♥什么特殊的东西吗
Are you looking for anything in particular?
一个红鼻子卖♥♥多少钱
How much is a red nose?
1英镑
£1.
好的 给我拿一个
OK, I’ll take one.
没问题
Lovely.
你需要礼物包装吗
Would you like it giftwrapped?
当然
All right.
好极了
Excellent.
让我看看
Let me see.
你能快一点吗
Could we be quite quick?
当然可以 先生
Yes, certainly, sir.
很快就会准备好了
It’ll be ready in the jiffiest of jiffies.
我不需要袋子
Oh, I don’t need a bag.
这不是袋子 先生
Oh, this isn’t a bag, sir.
这比一个袋子的意义更大
This is so much more than just a bag.
还记得我第一次载你的时候吗
Do you remember the first time I drove you?
当然记得
Of course!
当然
Yes.
我记得第一次看到你的时候 心想”这个帅哥
I remember looking at you and thinking “What a handsome man.
有一副永远长不大的孩子脸” 没错
That kind of face never gets old”.Yes.
你老公就是这样
How right you were.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!