进去 进去
Get in! Get in!
快开 快开 快开
Go, go, go!
停车 停
Stop the car! Stop…
不许停车 继续开
Don’t you dare stop! You keep going!
停车 靠边停车
Stop the car! Pull over!
给我弄明白刚才那是怎么回事
I wanna know what the hell that was all about!
-柏巴♥赫♥ -把他弄下来
– Burbacher! – Get him off!
靠边停车
Pull over!
猛禽已经脱离危险
Raptor is secure.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国副总统
你是谁
Who are you?
你下令杀的那些人之一
One of the men you ordered killed.
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
危地马拉
Guatemala.
我也在那
I was there.
这个
Well…
我们有事还是可以协商的吧
I’m sure we can negotiate something.
开始想起来了吧
Starting to come back to you now, is it?
你要是想报仇…
If you’re looking for revenge…
这跟报仇没关系
This is not about revenge.
你要杀了我吗
Are you gonna kill me?
不止是你
Not just you.

Yeah?
我在埃文斯顿发电厂
I’m at the Evanston power plant.
十五分钟之内把莎拉带过来
You have 15 minutes to bring me Sarah.
不然我就杀了副总统
Or I kill the vice President.
他刚打来电♥话♥ 他要那个姑娘
He just made contact. He wants the girl.
埃文斯顿发电厂 15分钟之后
Evanston Power Station. 15 minutes.
最好通知特勤局
You better alert Secret Service.
收到
Copy that.
特勤局正在路上
Secret Service is en route.
好了 起来
All right, come on.
莎拉呢
Where’s Sarah?
她正在路上
She’s on her way.
已经结束了 弗兰克
It’s over, Frank.
你撑不了多久
Any minute the whole world is gonna drop on you.
等着瞧吧
We’ll see.
你好啊 强硬男
Hey, tough guy.
见到我是不是很惊讶
Surprised to see me?
这是怎么回事
What the hell’s this?
亚历…
Alex…
他想要什么就给他吧 我不能再这样下去了
Just give him what he wants. I can’t do this anymore.
是你下令杀了那些人 不是我
You ordered these killings, not me.
我不想再和这有什么关联了
I don’t want to have anything to do with this anymore.
你居然朝我开枪
You shot me.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我喜欢看着你扮好人
I loved watching you being a good guy.
为国家奉献青春
Kicking ass for your country.
这说明你非常没有眼光
It showed a spectacular lack of vision.
放了那姑娘
The girl goes free.
你得把枪放下
That’ll cost you a gun.
一命换一命
A life for a life.
我把收到的支票都撕了
I tore up all those checks.
我知道
I know.
就是为了能和你说话
I just wanted to talk to you.
库珀
Cooper,
把他铐起来
cuff him.
威克斯跟我说你保证过
Wilkes told me you had promise.
那我们这样办
Okay, here’s how it goes.
是摩西杀了副总统
Moses just shot the V.P.
你要杀了他还有那个姑娘
You kill him and the girl,
然后你就是中情局的头了
and you’re head of the CIA.
库珀
Cooper.
你照不照做都已成定局了
This is gonna happen either way.
去你妹的 辛茜娅
Fuck you, Cynthia.
谢谢
Thanks.
这个是不是不好处理
This gonna be a problem?
不会
No.
我能处理好
I got it…
老爷子
Grandpa.
感觉好点了没
Feel better now?
当然
Yeah.
想不想吃烤薄饼
Wanna get pancakes?
真不敢相信啊 竟然都解决了
Can you believe it? It all worked out.
很快就会有坏事发生了
Something bad is gonna happen very soon.
不一定 等等
Maybe not. Wait a second.
没人追着我们跑了
Nobody’s chasing us.
没人想杀我们了
No one’s trying to kill us.
我们自己的生活又回来了
I think we just got our lives back.
差一点
Almost.
你还欠我一点点人情
You still owe me a small favor.
伊万啊
Oh, Ivan!
他真不会挑时间
His timing is terrible.
你答应要帮他一个忙吗
You gave a favor to him?
摩尔多瓦那一个小小的核问题
Just a tiny little nuclear problem in Moldova.
我们能去吗
Can we go?
当然可以
Yes. We can go.
大结局
跟你说过会有坏事发生
I told you something bad was gonna happen.
别让衣服掉下来
Keep your dress on.
摩尔多瓦真差劲
Moldova sucks.
摩尔多瓦真差劲
Moldova sucks!
下次让你女朋友穿这破裙子
Next time, your girlfriend can wear the dress.
来自摩尔多瓦的问候
祝愉快

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!