我们要去美国了
we’re going to the United States of America.
你觉得鲍比·冯·阿尼姆猜中了吗
Do you think your Bobby von Arnim is right?
我又去查了些资料 日期是对的
I did some more research. The dates fit.
其他信息也大致吻合
Everything sort of vaguely fits.
所以我给他写了封信 托上议院转交
So I’ve written to him care of the House of Lords.
说我是《电讯报》的记者
Said I’m a journalist working for the Telegraph.
想采访他
Asking for an interview.
采访什么
About what?
我提到了秘密情报局的行动
I said secret intelligence service operations,
还有二战什么的
World War Two, that sort of thing.
很好
Good.
非常好 他会感兴趣的
That’s very good. He’ll be intrigued.
是谁要杀你 妈妈
Who are these people trying to kill you, Mum?
洛马♥会♥知道的 他了解情况的
Romer will know. He’ll have all the answers.
你去见他的时候
When you go to meet him,
我希望你能换身打扮
I want you to dress differently.
什么意思
What do you mean?
看上去要精明 干练 迷人
Be smart, efficient, attractive.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mum
我会给你一些问题
I’ll give you a list of questions to ask him.
不要太露骨 足够激起他的兴趣就行
Nothing too close to the bone. Just to get his interest piqued.
我该提到你吗
Should I mention you?
不 绝对不能
No. Absolutely not.
这个由我来
Leave that to me.
等你们见了面 我会跟进的
Once the contact has been made, I’ll follow up.
我在一本杂♥志♥上找到了这个
I found this in a magazine.
是五年前拍的 在他儿子的婚礼上
It was taken about five years ago at his son’s wedding.
我找不到其他刊登出来的照片了
There are no other published photos of him as far as I can tell.
这是他现在的样子
This is what he looks like, now.
你想看看吗
Do you want to see it?
好啊
Yes.
如果不是他呢
What if it’s not him?
那我们就继续找
We’ll keep looking.
现在你相信我了
Now you believe me.
我想我一直都相信你
I think I always believed you.
也许开始是不信…
Well, maybe not at first…
但你说服了我
But you won me over.
你不害怕吗
Were you ever scared?
一开始只觉得有趣 并不害怕
At first it was more interesting than frightening.
后来才变得可怕
It only got frightening later on.
我们去美国之后
Once we went to America.
周一见
See you Monday.
周末打算怎么过
What’s your weekend?
去我州北部的一家电台 无聊之极
One of my radio stations. Upstate. Very boring.
祝你好运
Best of luck.
早上好
Good morning.
有些人还要干活儿呢
Some of us have a job to do.
回床上来吧
Come back to bed.
他们以为我在加拿大呢
They think I’m in Canada.
我敢肯定他们早起疑心了
I’m sure they’re suspicious as hell.
不 我很小心的
No, I’m very careful.
非常小心
Very.
你们什么时候接头
What time’s your meet?
八半点
8:30.
好吧 曼哈顿见
All right. See you in Manhattan.
查尔斯·奥古斯都·林德伯格
Charles A Lindbergh,
[美国著名飞行员 作家 发明家 探险家与社会活动家]
今天在芝加哥的一个美国为先的集♥会♥上说
‘speaking at an America First rally in Chicago today
[美国为先 30年代最典型最坚定的孤立主义组织]
他认为要想保持国内民♥主♥
‘said that American democracy can only be preserved
美国必须远离当前的欧洲战争
‘by keeping out of the present war in Europe.
任何试图将美国卷入海外战争的行为
‘Any attempt to involve America in war abroad
都应被强烈抵♥制♥
‘should be fiercely resisted.
林德伯格先生指出美国政♥府♥和总统
‘Mr Lindbergh declared that it was incumbent on the US Government
有义务在美国国内建立国防
‘and the president to build national defence at home
那些要求介入欧洲战争的呼声
‘and that those calling for intervention in Europe
只会削弱我们这个伟大的国家
‘were only going to weaken our great country.
林德伯格先生又称亲战分子的参战运动
‘Mr Lindbergh added that the pro-war interventionist movement
其实并非爱国行为
‘was in fact anti-patriotic…’
一杯咖啡
Coffee.
谢谢
Thanks.
旅行还顺利吗
Hello, you. Good trip?
挺顺利的 鱼儿上钩了
Think so, the fish are biting.
真是好消息
Excellent news.
女士们 早上好 看谁先走到咖啡机
Morning, ladies. Race you to the coffee machine.
咖啡可不是什么好东西
Coffee is a poison.
听说空袭的事了吗
Did you hear about the raids?
没有 我都没怎么了解时事
No. I was kind of out of touch.
-八百颗炸♥弹♥ -都在伦敦
– 800 bombs. – All on London?
是啊 伦敦东区的码头 洛马说得没错
Yes, docks in the East End. Romer’s right.
美国一定要加入这场战争
America’s got to join this war
不然伦敦可要被夷为平地了
or we’ll have no London to go home to.
最近有人见过他吗
Has anyone seen him recently?
洛马吗 有阵子没见到了
Romer? No. Not in a while.
听说他在加拿大
I hear he was in Canada.
对 我也听说了
Yes, yes, I heard that.
加拿大啊
Ah, Canada!
希望你的报道有成效 道顿小姐
Let’s hope your story lands, Miss Dalton.
大家都祈祷吧
Fingers crossed, everyone.
WNLR新闻简讯
‘WNLR News-flash.
纳粹海军士兵今日在法国港口拉罗谢尔
‘Nazi sailors at the French port of La Rochelle today
迎接U型潜水艇U-549的归来
‘welcomed the return of U-Boat U-549
上周三在冰岛南部 该潜艇发射鱼雷
that torpedoed the US destroyer Kearny,
击中我军基洛尼号♥驱逐舰
‘south of Iceland last Wednesday.
十一名海军死于此次袭击
’11 sailors died in the attack.
这艘纳粹潜艇的指挥塔上飘着十一面美国国旗
‘On the conning tower of the Nazi boat were 11 American flags.
那是我们的士兵 希♥特♥勒♥先生
‘Those are our boys, Herr Hitler.
我们不会忘记
We won’t forget.’
很好
Excellent.
现在广播了 就可以扩散开来
We can get that out coast-to-coast now it’s broadcast.
一旦播出 它就是新闻了
Now it was on the news, after all, it’s become news.
西尔维娅 让各地都播报这则新闻
Sylvia, run that one everywhere,
尤其是南美 阿根廷和墨西哥
particularly South America, Argentina, Mexico.
-伊芙 通知你俄方的联络人 -没问题
– Eve, get that to your Russian contacts. – Will do.

Hello?
好的 是莫里斯
Yes, sure. It’s Morris.
莫里斯
Morris?
是 在哪
Yes. Where?
好的 我马上来
All right, I’ll be right there.
出了点跟俄♥国♥有关的事 真有意思
Something Russian’s come up. How funny.
那要找我们的俄♥国♥专家了
So, over to our Russian expert.
天呐
My God.
这是怎么了
What happened?
自杀
Suicide…
他们是这么说的
So they say.
他是谁
Who is he?
一个俄♥国♥间谍
He’s a Russian spy.
原NKVD 一年前向我们投诚
Defected from the NKVD a year ago.
[NKVD 苏联人♥民♥内务委员部]
他知道不少关于俄♥国♥对美国和英国
He’s a mine of information about Russian penetration,
情报部门的渗透情况
here in the US and in England.
可惜他死了
Was a mine of information.
是啊
Of course.
一切都晚了
Too late.
他跟你有什么关系
What’s he got to do with you?
今天我本来要和他接头的
I was meant to meet him today.
他提供了所有美国人需要的信息
He told the Americans everything they wanted to hear.
本该轮到我们了
It was our turn.
我觉得我见过他
I think I’ve met him before.
是吗
Really?
潘斯洛事件后 我被C喊去谈话的时候
When I was being interviewed by “C” after the Prenslo incident.
在伦敦 他也在场

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!