他会不会死?
Is he gonna die?
我帮到它就不会的
Not if I can help it.
接到发电机吧
Let’s get everything hooked up to the generator.
我们有工作要做
We’ve got work to do.
听这 我要暂时关掉你的能源
I’m going to unplug you for a little while.
(系统损毁警报 效率12%)
放心 不会有事的
Don’t worry, everything’s gonna be okay.
拿着
Here you go.
我找到你要的那个心脏
I got that heart you wanted.
我说要日产 那是金光
I said a Nissan. That’s a Kanemitsu.
泽克 我们要那支密封胶 泽克
Zack, we need that sealant! Zack!
玛莉…看!
Marie! Marie! Look!
不好了
Oh, shit.
拿那块胸部金属板来
Bring me that chest plate over here.
等一会
You wait, man.
你会没事的
You are gonna be so cherry.
莫连奴 小心那个…
Moreno, watch out for the…
你干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
我不知道那东西在那里
I didn’t know that thing was there!
– 别向我大叫 – 那么 不要那样做
– Don’t yell at me! – Well, don’t do it.
(首要指令一 为公众服务)
(二 保护无辜者 三 执行法纪)
(四 不准违抗OCP人员)
(四 已被删除)
摩菲
Murphy.
是你
It’s you.
摩菲 我以为你永远不会回来了
Alex, I thought you’d never get home.
(指令记忆设定 系统状态良好)
摩菲 欢迎你
Welcome home, Murphy.
我睡不着
I couldn’t sleep.
你觉得怎样?
How are you feeling?
我的效率现在是93%
My efficiency rate is 93 percent.
90以上都是正常
Anything above 90 is considered normal.
我听到玛莉叫你做摩菲
I heard Marie call you Murphy.
那是你的真名字吗?
Is that your real name?
以前是的…
It was…
之前…
…before…
之前什么?
Before what?
所以
So…
你现在复原了 你会留下来吗?
Now that you’re better, will you stay?
你会不会帮我们?
Will you help us?
你知道贝黛说什么吧 若我们抵抗建改队多两天…
You know what Bertha says. If we hold back the Rehabs for two more days…
他们就不能逼我们搬迁
…they can’t make us move.
他们就要释放我爸妈 我们会一家团聚
And they’ll have to let my parents go. We’ll all be together like family again.
你的爸妈?
Your parents?
(身亡)
(身亡)
摩菲?你没事吧?
Murphy? You okay?
你想念他们吗?
Your parents, you miss them?
想念
Yeah.
但是…
But…
你记着他们
…you remember them.
因为…
Because…
如果你记着他们…
…if you remember them…
他们就没有真正离开过
…they’re never really gone.
摩菲…
Hey, Murphy…
我很高兴你新的心脏有效
…l’m glad your new heart works.
我听到一些声音
I heard voices.
她该上♥床♥睡了
She should be in bed.
她可以再留…
Could you leave her…
一会儿吗?
…just a moment?
当然可以
Of course.
你要付钱的
You gotta pay for that.
你聋的吗?
What are you, deaf?
混…
Son of a…
我们不是那么说的
That’s not what we said.
我们不是说要那样做的
It’s not what we said we were gonna do!
你说要迁移那些武器
Bertha, you said to relocate the weapons…
但这东西要放在哪里?
…but where do you want this thing?
我的天
Oh, my God.
你怎么找到这个的?
How did you get this?
从警方那里偷来的 为什么?
We stole it from the police depot. Why?
看似是F27拆下来的排气系统
This looks like the exhaust system from an F-27.
它是机械警♥察♥的飞行装置蓝本
No. It’s the prototype for Robo’s flight pack.
在我们测试它前 经费就耗尽了
The funding ran out before we got a chance to test it.
– 你怎么知道这么多? – 是我设计的
– How do you know so much about it? – I designed it.
看来我们取胜的机会增大了
Well, looks like the odds on the home team just went up.
它会听从你的
What I’ve done is programmed the command system…
硬体指挥
to take its cues from your hard drive.
我还把它改装成一个辅助驱进器
I’ve also rigged it to work as an auxiliary power unit.
如果你的动力下降…
So if you ever have a power drain like yesterday…
只要接上飞行装置再充电就行
…just interface with the flight pack and recharge whether you fly or not.
看到那些电阻器吗?
Nikko, see those resistors over there?
麻烦你给我 好吗?
Get them for me, will you?
麻烦你给我 好吗?
Get them for me, will you?
替我抓他们
Get them for me.
答应我
Promise me.
替我抓他们
Get them for me.
答应我
Promise me.
什么事?
What’s going on?
对不起
Excuse me.
你去哪里?
Hey, where you going?
做未做完的事
Unfinished business.
不要紧 他会回来的
It’s okay. He’ll be back.
他也需要我们
He needs us too.
他要去哪里?
Where’s he going?
履行承诺
To keep a promise.
你们有个机械警♥察♥ 有没有外星人警♥察♥?
You got a Robocop. You got an alien cop?
– 有没有幽灵警♥察♥? – 我没有时间…
– Got a ghost cop? – I don’t have time for…
有没有吸血殭尸警♥察♥?
You got a vampire cop?
– 摩菲 – 晚安 瑞德警官
– Murphy. – Good evening, Sergeant Reed.
你可知道有拘捕令要逮捕你?
Do you know there’s a warrant out for your arrest?
知道
Yes.
我问问巴了 有什么可以效劳?
I was just checking. What can I do for you?
请指示我建改队试点的位置
Please direct me to the Rehab Staging Area.
在走廊前端 你会找到的
It’s down the hall. You can’t miss it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你可能要通知消防队了
You may want to call the fire department.
– 有没有火? – 有的
– You got a light? – Sure, man.
让我来吧 混♥蛋♥
Allow me, scum.
该死
Oh, shit.
(盘问状态)
保罗麦代格在哪里?
Where’s McDaggett?
那里不像一间警♥察♥局
That does not look like a police station.
对 我不是在警♥察♥局里
You’re damn right I’m not at the station.
如果不是我的探子警告我 我现在已经死了
If my spy hadrt warned me, I’d be dead now.
我以为你那个该死的忍♥者 会对付机械警♥察♥
I thought your damn ninja was supposed to take care of Robocop.
说好了 我清理那一区 他就不让那个机械人找我麻烦
That’s the deal. I clear the area, he keeps the robot off my back.
你有没有我调派给你的装置?
You have the device I sent you?
还不用那个 也不会用 放松点
It hasn’t come to that yet. And it won’t. Relax.
若我不清楚你的做法
It is difficult for me to continue our business relationship…
我们很难合作下去的
…when I don’t know your methods.
你不必知道我的做法
You don’t need to know my methods.
我一定会清理那一区
I said I’ll clear the area and I’ll clear it.
你别让那个机械警♥察♥烦我就是了
Just get the robot cop off my back.
我知道你会付厚酬 去得到叛军总部的地点
I understand you’re willing to pay good money to know where the rebel base is.
是的
Yes, well…
报酬很丰厚
…the money’s good…
如果情报准确的话
…if the tip’s good.
上次的情报救了你一命 是吧?
The last tip saved your ass, didn’t it?
这里有什么?
What do we have here?
你不喜欢穿制♥服♥的男人?
You don’t like men in uniform?
我爸爸刚失业 我需要一点钱巴了
My dad lost his job. I just need some money.
– 我们有钱 – 不要
– We’ve got lots of money, honey. – Don’t.
– 不要 – 她说不要

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!