机械威龙
50年前的核战争几乎毁灭了人类
It is 50 years since the nuclear holocaust almost destroyed mankind.
现在 战争已经被废止
War is now outlawed.
两国之间的领土争端
And all territorial disputes between the two great alliances…
通过机器人单挑来解决
are settled by single combat.
在西伯利亚的同盟国角斗场
Here at the Confederation playing field in Siberia…
一场战斗在两个机器人之间展开
a battle rages between two gigantic fighting machines…
控制它们的是各自的国家英雄
piloted by their nation’s champions?
机械威龙
the Robot “Jox.”
够了 亚历山大 你赢了
Enough! Alexander, you win.
亚历山大 我动不了
Alexander! I can’t move!
我的腰受伤了
I think my back’s broken.
裁决 请求裁决
Judgment! I would likejudgment.
请求
If you please.
裁决同盟国获得胜利
Thejudgment is victory for the Confederation.
亚历山大 保持原位
Alexander, hold your position.
我投降
I yield!
我投降
I yield!
阿基里斯 你是下一个
You’re next, Achilles!
混♥蛋♥ 他没有必要杀了他
Bastard. He didn’t have to kill him.
很惊讶吗
You surprised?
应该派我的家伙去 他不会连肘击都挡不住
Should have sent my boy in. He wouldn’t let that bum knee stop him.
并非是受了肘击而落败
It wasn’t primarily the knee.
他们知道如何抵挡喷雾攻击
They knew how to counter the tar spray.
明显是间谍泄密
Clearly a matter of espionage.
不是实力悬殊
It’s not parallel development?
不 还是有内鬼
No. The spy again.
不管是间谍还是肘击
Spy or no spy, knee or no knee…
你让那混♥蛋♥接连杀了我们九个战士
you let that bastard kill nine of our guys in a row…
如果是我的家伙 随时可以干掉他
when my boy could have nailed him at any time!
谁都不想这样 – 阿基里斯是最强的
Nobody let anybody do anything! – Achilles is the best!
你说他不是最强的
You say he’s not the best?
这就是我们留着他的原因 他将为阿♥拉♥斯加而战
That’s why we’re saving him! To fight for Alaska!
阿♥拉♥斯加 好地方
Alaska? Big deal!
确实 那儿有石油 木材 矿藏
It is big! Oil, timber and minerals.
还有该死的爱斯基摩人
The goddamn Eskimos!
关键是 如果今天派我的家伙去
The point is, if my boy had been in there today…
亚历山大就活不到阿♥拉♥斯加之战了
nobody would have had to fight Alexander for Alaska.
他会死的
He’d be dead!
我们不能允许同盟国
We cannot allow the Confederation…
占领美国的哪怕一寸土地
to occupy one square inch of American soil.
土地不过是尘埃而已
Soil is just dirt.
其他的队伍都死了
All the rest of the team is dead.
查尔斯·维吉尔·佩克
Charles Virgil Peck.
战士名 大力士
Fighting name, Hercules.
出生于亚利桑那州图桑市
Born in Tucson, Arizona.
昨天刚过完二十七岁生日 – 我和他一起过的
Twenty-seven yesterday. – It was him and me.
现在只剩下我了 – 他经历了七场战斗 毙敌三人
Now it’s just me. – He had seven fights, three kills.
揍他
Go get him!
加油 加油
Come on! Come on!
加油 上啊 揍他
Come on! Go! Get him!
你还好吗
You okay? You okay?
粉身碎骨 – 粉身碎骨
Crash and burn. – Crash and burn.
粉身碎骨 – 粉身碎骨
Crash and burn. – Crash and burn.
干得好
Good work.
你很棒
You did great.
你干嘛 – 我试试你的反应能力
What the hell was that? – Just checking your reflexes.
行了 够了 格斗结束了
Come on, that’s enough! It’s over! It’s over!
揍他 沙根
Okay. Get him, Sargon.
来吧 动一动 沙根
Come on! Get to moving, Sargon!
混♥蛋♥ 训练已经结束了
Goddamn “tubie”! Workout’s over!
我们分出胜负才算结束
It isn’t over until one of us is defeated.
这只是训练
In training?
他们这种不屈不挠的精神真令人惊讶
It’s a wonder any of them live to make it this far.
别让他们超过你 – 当然
Don’t let him get to you. – Yeah.
她也是他们的一员吗 – 听说她们招了个女的
She’s one of’em? – Heard they had a woman.
不算太差
Not too shabby.
他们虽然永远没有驾驶机器人的机会 但互相掐架还不错
They do all right against each other. Never gonna be jox, though.
有些看起来还不错
Well, some of them aren’t too hard to look at though.
好一个冰美人
Cold fish. Damn “tubies.”
真可惜 不是吗 – 阿基里斯 康威司令
Pity, ain’t it? – Achilles, Commander Conway…
介绍你们认识拉普拉斯教授
I would like you to meet Professor Laplace.
你就是提出试管婴儿方案的那位吧
Oh, yeah. You’re the one that came up with these test-tube babies.
我希望你不要用这个词 他们和你们同样是人类
I wish you wouldn’t use that term. They’re as human as either of you.
可是无父无母 – 那也是人类
No mothers, no fathers. – Human beings.
基因工程会造就史上最强的战士
Genetically engineered to be the best fighters in history.
最后训练阶段如果有你们的全力合作
The Market would appreciate complete cooperation from you…
合纵国将不胜感激
during their final training.
如果你是指给他们喂食和换尿布 恐怕我们没有时间
If you mean feed and diaper ’em, I’m afraid we don’t have time.
你一定听说大战即将来临
Big fight comin’ up, in case you didn’t hear.
你有义务让他们得到最好的训练
You have an obligation to see that they have the best training possible.
你会发现他们学习得异常迅速
You’ll find they’re very quick to learn.
人造人
Manufactured people.
同盟国正在研究基因战士
The Confederation is developing “GenJox” too.
我们不能落后
We cannot afford to fall behind.
如果你们能为我们提供原料 我们将感激不尽
Here. I’d appreciate it if you could provide us with raw material.
原料
Raw material?
提供给基因库
For the gene pool.
你是合纵国最著名的战士
You are the Market’s most famous jox.
你的DNA将被用于繁殖更高级的战士
Your DNA will be used to breed a superior stock of warrior.
别把我的DNA用于制♥造♥窝囊废
You ain’t using my DNA to make no “tubies.”
我们不要中介 自己生产 行吗
Could we just skip the middleman and make a direct deposit?
看那小子
Ooh, boy!
这就是我们的控制室
This is where we run the show.
监控屏幕里的战况
Watch the battle on those screens…
从那些显示器上检查硬件性能
and check hardware status on those readouts.
松本处理技术问题
Doc Matsumoto, here, does the technical stuff.
我负责战术指挥
I handle the tactics.
我是机器人的控制者
I thought the jock ran the show from the cockpit.
机器人 没错 他操控机器人 但这是团队作战
The robot, yeah, he controls the robot. But it’s a team effort.
他可以独自一人作战
He could, though. He could do it alone.
那他输定了 还有其他问题吗
He’d lose. Any other questions?
有 康威司令
Yes, Commander Conway?
我叫特克斯 小姐 – 我叫雅典娜
Name’s Tex, little lady. – My name is Athena.
你有什么问题
What’s your question?
在与瓦西里耶夫的最后一战里 你明显处于下风
In your last battle, the Vassilyev fight, you were clearly overmatched.
一次完美的激光炮让你得以扭转局势
Then one perfectly placed laser blast turned the tide in your favor.
我记得那场战斗 很久以前的事了
I know, I was there. That’s ancient history.
战斗档案里并没有特别指出
The battle files contain no special intelligence…
瓦西里耶夫有任何防守弱点
on any vulnerable points in Vassilyev’s shielding.
你利用什么战术发现他的防守漏洞呢
What tactics did you use to find the weak spot in his defenses?
运气 那是幸运的一击 小姐
Luck. It was a lucky shot, little lady.
运气永远是制胜因素之一
Chance is always a factor.
经验是必不可少的 但运气同样重要
Experience essential, but luck is also important.
看那小伙子怎么样了
Let’s check in on the boy.
现在 出左拳
Now left, make a fist.
差动量为1.35
We have a differential of 1.35.
左边总是强一点 – 上次是多少
Right’s always stronger. – What was it last time?
1.28. – 1.28.
1.28 – 1.28
检查一下鞋底控制面板
We need the “waldo” interface checks, jock buddy.
左边先来吗 – 两边都要
Left one first? – Either one.
我没法同时抬起两条腿
Don’t make me do ’em both at once.
阿基里斯
Achilles!
我已经杀了你 在这儿
I have already killed you… right here.
这是今天稍早亚历山大 接受采访时对阿基里斯说的
And that’s what Alexander had to say to Achilles in an interview earlier today.
阿贾克斯 你认为阿里吉斯有机会吗
Ajax, do you think Achilles has a chance?
他当然有机会 他会杀死那混♥蛋♥的
You’re damn right he’s got a chance. He’s gonna kill that Confed!
很难说 亚历山大看起来很强悍
Hey, I don’t know. Alexander looks pretty tough.
这是阿基里斯的最后一战
This is Achilles’s last fight.
你究竟站在哪一边
Hey, whose side are you on here?
他们为这次战斗保留了 一种新式秘密武器

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!