Home 爱情电影 洛奇2(1979)

洛奇2(1979)

0
洛奇2(1979)

洛奇2
阿波罗说 来呀
Apollo is saying “Come on!”
阿波罗一直得分
Apollo is going right.
又一记左拳
Now he’s gone for the left.
他一记左拳打中他
He’s going for another right… another right.
单膝跪下
Down on one knee.
裁判推开手套
Lou Filippo in there wiping off the glove.
一记重左拳加一记右拳
Aii right, a left and a right combination.
我真不了解他怎么还能支持下去 我不知道
What is keeping him up, Bill? i don’t know.
他连举起手套防卫都不能
He can’t even get his gioves up to protect himself.
躺下 躺下 不要起来
Down! Down! Stay down!
阿波罗高举双手跳着
Apollo’s dancing around with his arms in the air.
五 六 七 八
Five…Six…seven…eight…

nine….
来吧
Come on.
阿波罗简直不敢相信
Apollo can’t believe it!
拳王右肋骨中一记左拳
He got a left to the ribs, his right ribs
你还好吧 拳王?
You okay, champ?
我还好
I’m okay.
他打断我的肋骨
He broke my ribs!
我看不见 帮我把眼打开
I can’t see nothing. You gotta open my eye.
替我割开 米克 我不要
Cut me, Mick. But i don’t want to.
替我割开
Try anything. Cut it.
你内出血 我要终止这场比赛
You’re bleeding inside, champ. I’m gonna stop the fight.
你不可以 没什么
You ain’t stopping nothing, man!
你阻止这场比赛 我就杀了你
You stop this fight, I’ll kill you!
我会杀了你
I’ll kill you!
你得在你倒地以前先把他击倒
You gotta get him down within the body.
第15回合也是最后一个回合
There is the bell for the 15th and final round.
你最好开始攻击
You better start fighting.
你都没有出击过
You’re doing nothing.
他们好像是经历过一场大战
They look like they’ve been in a war, these two.
阿波罗拳王向他重击
Apollo, the champion, really tagged him.
阿波罗显然在护着他的右边肋骨
And Apollo clearly protecting his right side, his ribs.
看这一下
look at that!
重打身体
Belly punches!
重重的左右拳猛打
Hard left and right!
-看他的嘴巴出血了 -他吐掉血
-look at the blood coming out. -He’s spltting out blood now.
一记左拳 他全身被打
A left
洛奇挥出重重的右拳
and he’s already using his right hand.
加油 洛奇
Go for it! Go for it, Rocky!
听这叫声 一记左拳中肋骨 又一记
listen to this crowd. A left to the ribs. Another to the ribs.
又一记左拳中打中肋骨
That left hand again, that left hand!
正中脸颊 他把他逼到绳子上
Right to the chin! He’s got him up against the ropes.
阿波罗这位拳王
Apollo, the champion
我再也不跟你比赛
Ain’t gonna be no rematch!
我也不要
Don’t want one!
洛奇 你居然打了15个回合
You went the distance. You went the 15 rounds!
你有什么感想呢
How do you feel?
艾莉
你对15回合
What did you think when it was the 15th round and you came out?
洛奇
各位先生女士
Ladies and gentlemen
请大家注意
Attention please.
洛奇
Rocky!
我们很荣幸地能够亲眼看到
we have had the privilege of witnessing the greatest
拳击史上最佳勇气与耐力地表现
exhibition of guts and stamina in the history of the ring!
艾莉
洛奇
各位先生女士现在裁判不一致
ladies and gentlemen, we have a split decision!
艾莉 洛奇
八比 阿波罗克利特得胜
Eight for Apollo Creed!
艾莉
你的拳迷要求再赛
Those fans out there deserve a rematch.
你还要不要再比赛?
Are you ready for it?!
再也不比了
Ain’t gonna be a rematch!
今晚我的脸受够了 艾莉
I had enough things in my face tonight!
洛奇 他是我朋友
Rocky! That’s my friend,
洛奇
Rocky.
我的西装要破了
You’re breaking this jacket!
保罗
Paulie!
艾莉 洛奇
-Adrian! -Rocky!
你的帽子在哪?
Where’s your hat?
我爱你 我爱你
i iove you! i iove you!
我爱你
i iove you!
我爱你 我爱你
i iove you! i iove you!
我爱你
i iove you!
片名: 洛奇2
洛奇·巴尔博亚
Rocky Balboa
让路
Get ’em outta here!
让他喘口气 别吵他
Let him breathe…will you?! Get ’em out of here! Give him air.
坐下 洛奇
Sit down, Rocky. Sit down, kid.
洛奇 你认为你赢了拳赛?
Rocky, did you think you had it won?
我说不上来
I don’t know.
请发表声明?
How about a statement, Rocky?
我拙于表达自己
I’m at a loss for words.
退后
Get back there!
洛奇 你想赢了吗?
Rocky, did you think you had it won?
不清楚
I don’t know.
医生在那里?
Where’s the doctor?
我的鼻子是否跟米奇的一样 ?
How’s my nose look? As bad as Mickey’s?
没有那么严重 别过来
It ain’t that horrible. Give him a break!
洛奇
Rocky,
这是你最不好的一次比赛吗?
is that the worst beating you ever took?
你会更不好 要是不走
You gonna get worse if you don’t get outta here!
比赛最后一个回合 感想?
Rocky, what did you think going into the last round?
不知道 我应该去读书
I don’t know, that I should’ve stayed in school or something.
你的头部可有受伤?
Do you think you have brain damage?
我没有发现
I don’t see any.
他在哪?
Where is he? Where is he?
阿波罗 说几句话
Apollo, how about a statement?
走开
Get away from me!
好个种马 你头壳硬命大
I want the Stallion. You got the Gold Star, Stallion.
你太好运 简直是奇迹出现
You’re lucky, so lucky! What you did was a miracle.
你是世上最幸运的人
You are the luckiest man on the earth!
我看起来像吗?
Do I look lucky?
还没有人能跟我对抗得这么久的
Look, nobody goes the distance with me!
我们现在就一决胜负 站起来
Get up out of that chair, chump, and let’s finish this fight right now.
求你不要了
Don’t, please. Sit down.
他可当真
Is he serious?
是否因为玲声救了你
When you were going down, did the bell save you, Apollo?
玲声不算什么
Bell nothing, man! I can beat that chump!
我随时可以把那个呆子打倒
l’ll fight him anyplace, anytime!
再赛如何?
Does that mean there’ll be a rematch?
可以 任何地点 任何时间
I said anyplace, anytime, man!
阿波罗 可是你说过不再比赛的
Apollo, you said no rematch.
呆子 你听着
Look, chump,
任何地点 任何时间
anyplace, anytime!
洛奇 再赛或许价值数百万
Rocky, a rematch could be worth millions!
我现在正式退休
I’m officially retired now.
你不要对我来这一套
Don’t you run out on me!
我第一次给你打赌输赢的机会
I gave you a shot the first time.
我现在又再度给你第二次机会
Now I’m ready to give you a second shot!
他精力充足 你没什么好证明的
He sure has a lot of energy. You know, you got nothing to prove.
我不在乎裁判的决定
I don’t care what the hell them judges said.
他(洛奇)赢得这场比赛
This is the man that won the fight!
我让你知道你命大
I’m gonna show you how lucky you are!
你得再跟我比赛 呆子 回来
You’re gonna fight me again, chump. Come back here!
艾莉 你最好先回去
Adrian, you better go home
我可能要留在这一会儿接受治疗
because I’m gonna be busy healing here for a while.
我要留下
I wanna be here!
不 你最跟保罗回家 睡个觉
No, maybe you better go home with Paulie and get some sleep.
-我爱你 -我爱你
-I love you. -I love you.
回头见
See you later.