Not one loving word to me or his daughters,
对我们连一句亲切的话都不说
not once since he has been home.
一次都没有
He is no skilled hand with the women.
他不会哄女人
But in all these years I fought with him, he never took a woman.
不过这些年我跟着他 他一个女人也没动过
“Pullo,” he’d say to me, “Pullo, my old friend,
波罗 他对我说:”我的老朋友
I have a wife back home, Niobe is her name
我有个妻子叫内奥比
and she’s worth more to me than all the women of Gaul.”
她比所有高卢的女人都珍贵”
I thank you for your kind words, but I know you lie.
谢谢你的好心话 但我知道你在说谎
He’s no friend of yours. He told me so.
他不是你的朋友 他告诉我了
Why, he has a… an ill temper, him.
他脾气不好
He’d say anything.
什么都说
Antony needs every man.
安东尼需要所有人
If you can walk, we rendezvous at the house of Atia.
如果你能走 去阿提娅集♥合♥
This is all I have left.
就这么多了
There will be more when I sell the slaves.
卖♥♥掉奴隶后还会有些
Get the girls indoors and stay indoors until you know it’s safe.
让孩子们回家 呆在家中知道你认为安全了
It saddens me that you are unhappy,
你不高兴让我很伤心
because I have a deep affection for you.
因为我很爱你
When I return, we will talk.
我回来后再说吧
Well, this is a merry do.
这是件喜事
Octavia, my honey, look alive at least.
奥克塔维娅 你又有精神了
Poor Antony must think himself dead and swimming in Lethe water.
可怜的安东尼一定认为自己被忘记了
Talk to the poor man, ask him questions.
跟这个可怜的家伙讲讲话
One would think she’d been raised by Germans.
别人还以为你被德国人养大
General Antony, does my mother’s screaming irritate you?
安东尼 我妈妈的尖叫让你烦吗?
Excuse me? When you and my mother are in coitus,
你说什么? 当你们性♥交♥的时候
there is a deal of screaming.
尖叫声不断
I find it extremely irritating.
我觉得很烦
I wondered whether you did also.
我向你会不会也这样认为呢?
Or perhaps you like it?
也许你很喜欢?
A testament to your skills.
证明你的本领
So spiteful, and for what?
真可恶
You shame only yourself.
你自己侮辱自己
She has you exact.
正让她说中了
We show our strength.
让他们见识我们的力量
We show them who owns the Forum,
告诉他们这儿谁说了算
but we do not touch them.
但不要碰他们
Antony must not be touched!
不可以碰安东尼
kill them all, I say. None of that!
把他们全杀了 不行
Pompey’s strict orders.
庞贝的命令
Him who starts trouble will be on a cross at nightfall.
谁找麻烦就会被钉死
So no blood!
不要流血!
Make a lane there! Make a lane there, I said!
让路! 我说让开路!
Come on, you bastards!
快点!
Rally to me.
跟我来
Rally to me.
跟我来
Rally to me!
跟我来
No blood!
不要伤人!
You have what you wanted, Cato.
你有你想要的了 卡托
Caesar has no choice now.
凯撒没选择了
Come the spring, he will cross the Alps
明年春天 他会翻过阿尔贝斯
with his legions and march on Rome.
带大军向罗马进发
Five dead: three from flux, two from fighting.
五个死了
10 under medics. Eight absent, believed fled.
十个受伤 八个跑了
Fighting strength: 236 head.
战斗力量:236人
Seventh Cohort.
第七队步兵
12 dead: six of flux, six of fighting.
12死 :6个失血过多,6个战死
Three on the medics.
三人受伤
Three absent, believed fled.
三人逃跑
Fighting strength: 242.
战斗力量:242人
Soldier, how far behind you is Mark Antony?
马克·安东尼在你后面多远?
No more than an hour, sir.
不到一小时
Sound assembly! Sir!
集♥合♥! 是 长官!
By order of the Senate,
以议会的名义
Gaius Julius Caesar
盖乌斯·优利乌斯·恺撒
is declared an enemy of Rome.
成为罗马公敌
All good citizens are bound
所有公民
to do him harm if they are able.
有义务去杀掉他
I’ve got him.
我来
After all these years, Pompey surprises me.
这么多年后 庞贝让我吃惊
I had hoped to provoke some kind of aggression, sure,
我曾想主动进攻
but to try and kill a Tribune?
但试图在议会谋杀护民官?
In the Forum?
在会场里?
The man’s found some hard black iron in his soul.
那家伙真是吃了秤砣铁了心了
I’m sure it was yon demented little worm Cato who put him up to it.
我确定是你那精神错乱的卡托让他做的
It’s excellent, this.
很好 对吗?
So, what next?
接下来?
Let’s see what the men have to say.
我们看他还要说什么
Oh, don’t do that!
别!
You look just right as you are.
你看上去很好
Like Leonidas at Thermopylae.
就像塞莫波莱的里昂纳达
Attention!
注意!
Any of your people I can mention?
有什么我可以提到的吗?
Titus Pullo.
泰特斯·波罗
Took the head off the first man that came at me.
砍掉第一个冲向我的人的头
Soldiers, Pompey and the Senate
士兵们 庞贝和议会
have formally declared
公开宣布
that Gaius Julius Caesar
盖乌斯·优利乌斯·恺撒
is an enemy of Rome.
是个公敌
No!
不!
They have declared that I am a criminal.
他们说我是战犯
They have declared, in effect,
他们公布了 实际上
that all of you also are criminals!
你们都是战犯!
No!
不!
The Tribune’s veto was not exercised.
护民官的否决权无效
Peoples Tribune Mark Antony
护民官马克·安东尼
and 50 men of the 13th
和13队的50人
were assaulted by 1,000 head of Pompeian scum.
被1,000庞贝的杂种攻击
No!
不!
A Tribune of the plebs
人♥民♥的护民官
assaulted on the steps
居然在议会门前
of the Senate House!
被攻击!
Can you imagine a more terrible sacrilege?
你们还能想到更严重的亵渎神灵吗?
Our beloved Republic is in the hands of madmen.
我们亲爱的共和国正被疯子操纵着
This is a dark day,
现在是黑暗时期
and I stand at a fork in the road.
我站在路中♥央♥
I can abide the law and surrender my arms to the Senate
我可以向议会投降
and watch the Republic fall
眼睁睁的看着共和国灭亡
to tyranny and chaos!
在暴♥政♥和混乱中!
Or, I can go home
或者 我回罗马
with my sword in my hand
我可以带着刀剑回去
and run those maniacs
把那些疯子
to the Tarpeian Rock!
全都处死!
Legionary Titus Pullo, step forward!
兵团士兵泰特斯·波罗 请出列!
Titus Pullo!
泰特斯·波罗!
When 50 brave men of the 13th
当50个勇敢的战士
fought Pompey’s 1,000 in the Forum
与庞贝的1,000人厮杀
and saved the Tribune,
试图救护民官时
it was Legionary Titus Pullo who drew first blood!
泰特斯·波罗的刀尝到的第一滴血!
Here is 500 denarii!
500便士!
Very grateful, sir.
非常感谢
Are you with me, Titus Pullo?
跟我一起吗 泰特斯·波罗?
Will you come with me to Rome?
跟我一起回罗马吗?
Yes, sir! Certainly!
是的长官! 当然!
Titus Pullo is with me!
泰特斯·波罗跟着我!
And you? Are you with me?!
你们呢? 你们跟着我吗?
Yeah! Yeah!
是的!
Ah, you’re awake.
你醒了
Water?
水?
We’re moving.
我们换地方

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!