你在胡说八道
You’re not saying things that mean anything.
这算是讨论问题? 我告诉你 这辆车就是更好
It’s not even a debate. It’s a better automobile!
别对我胡说什么林肯比凯迪拉克好
Ain’t no way you can say to me a Lincoln is better than a Cadillac.
-林肯就是更好 -得了吧
-A Lincoln is better. It’s a better automobile. -Forget about it.
卡迪拉克的提速快 马力也更足
A Cadillac’s got more acceleration. It’s got more power.
操控性也更好
It’s got better handling.
空间也很大 它的马力也更足
It’s got more legroom for your legs. It’s got more power.
-这点你已经说过了 -不错
-You just said that. -Bingo.
-怎么了? -你已经说过马力更足了
-What? -You just said, “More power.”
-你在开始重复你自己的话了 -我是那样说的吗?
-You’re starting to repeat yourself. -I said that?
-你是老了 -那可要怪他
-You’re getting senile. -He got me so fucking aggravated.
要我说 梅塞德斯比它们都要好
I’ll tell you one thing, Mercedes got it all over both of them.
梅塞德斯奔驰?
A Mercedes?
开林肯的感觉就像在开一个该死的水床
A Lincoln’s like driving a fucking water bed, for Christ’s sakes.
-奔驰 -是啊 奔驰是好车
-A Mercedes. -Yeah. It’s a good car.
让我告诉你 伙计 不要怀疑 林肯更长些
I’ll tell you one thing, my friend. Undisputable. The Lincoln is longer.
它更长? 比谁更长? 比我下面更长?
It’s longer? Longer like what? Longer like my dick is longer?
不不不 我们不是在说大众
No, no, no. We’re not talking about a Volkswagen.
什么? 大众
What do you mean? Yeah, Volkswagen.
更长 一英寸长也是更长
Longer. Like longer. Like in inches it’s longer.
-你在胡说八道什么 -这车更长
-You don’t make no fucking sense. -It’s a longer car.
两辆他妈的小车 好吧?
Two fucking cars, right?
这是一辆 这是一辆 对吧?
This is a car, this is a car, right?
在这里好不好?
Right here, okay?
如果所有条件都一样 那更长的会先达到目的
All things being equal, the one’s longer gonna get there first.
这点不需要爱因斯坦般的智慧就能理解吧
You don’t have to be fucking Einstein to understand this.
你知道当你达到以后会发生什么?
You know what happens when you get there, don’t you?
-不 -那你还是去开那该死的林肯吧
-No. -You’re still driving a fucking Lincoln.
我要给你看一张示意图
I’ll show you a fucking picture.
是两辆车 更长的那辆先到达目的
Two cars. The one’s longer gets there first.
这是客观事实 这辆更长
That’s a scientific fact. It’s a longer car.
-我能问一些事吗? -问什么?
-Can I ask you guys something? -What?
你们是那种聪明的家伙吗?
Are you guys, you know, wise guys?
聪明的家伙? 什么是聪明的家伙?
Wise guys? What are wise guys?
-你知道是什么 -为什么觉得我们是头目?
-You know… -What makes you think we’re wise guys?
我们可能是警♥察♥
We could be cops.
确实
Yeah.
-你觉得我 便衣? -不 我没有
-You believed me. Undercover what? -No, I didn’t.
-你相信过我 -不 只是…
-You believed me. -No, it’s just…
-那人是谁? -哪个?
-Who’s that over there? -Who?
吧台那边 留个小胡子的
The guy by the bar with the mustache.
那是唐 珠宝商 基利带来的
That’s Don, Don the Jeweler. Jilly brought him here.
基利? 那个四眼?
What Jilly? Jilly “Four-eyes”?
不是四眼基利 他是从昆士来的
Not that fucking hump Jilly “Four-eyes.” Jilly, you know, from Queens.
-你觉得他聪明吗? -不 他只是跑腿的
-You think he’s a wise guy? -No, he’s a connected guy.
跑腿? 那要是我脱手 他能帮我吗?
Connected? If I had a thing to lay off, he could lay it off for me?
-你怎么想不干了? -不是这个意思
-You got something you gotta lay off? -Ain’t the question.
-你有东西要卖♥♥? -不管你的事
-You got something you gotta lay off? -Ain’t the question.
我只是说 他是否能从我这收♥货♥ 只是假设
I’m just saying if I had a thing, he could lay it off. That’s all.
你欠这么多债
All that fucking money you owe downtown,
想退休你得先去劫辆运钞车
you’d have to lay off a fucking Brink’s truck.
-桑尼有伴了 -我看有伴了的是”左撇子”老左吧
-Sonny’s in love. -I think fucking Lefty’s in love.
再见
I’ll see you.
你睡了吗?
Were you asleep?
-你还好吗? 宝贝 -我没事
-Are you okay, honey? -Yeah, I’m okay.
去睡吧 我明天再打电♥话♥给你
Go back to sleep. I’ll call you tomorrow.
那好 宝贝
That’s good, babe.
好的 很抱歉我要睡了 我好困
Okay. I’m sorry. I gotta go back to sleep. I’m so tired.
-好的 -好的
-All right. -All right.
-喂 -嗯?
-Hey. -Yeah.
什么?
What?
把电♥话♥放在枕边
Put the phone on your pillow.
我要听你的呼吸声
I want to listen to you breathe.
你是珠宝商唐吗?
You Don the Jeweler?
这儿有些上等货色
There. That’s some beautiful thing.
干嘛不给你老婆?
Why don’t you give it to your wife?
我老婆? 我怎么能给我老婆?
My wife? How am I gonna give it to my wife?
-我没结婚 -女朋友呢?
-I ain’t married. -Got a girlfriend?
-有个女友 -那就娶了她
-Yeah, I got a girlfriend. -So marry her.
你是认真的吗?
Hey, you for real?
我想请你看看中间那颗钻石
I’m asking you to middle a diamond for me here.
-看看它值不值八千块 -我建议…
-All I want from my end is $8,000. -And I’m saying to you
你最好把它送给不懂的人
is you should give it to somebody that don’t know better,
这是A货
because that’s a fugazy.
好吗?
All right?
它是A货? 你怎么知道?
That’s a fugazy? How do you know it’s a fugazy?
-你就看了一眼 -怎么? 是假货
-You looked at it for two seconds. -What? It’s a fake.
我知道A货是什么意思
I know what a fugazy is.
老兄 想开开眼吗?
Hey, pal, you want to see something?
我让你看看吧
I’m gonna show you something.
你看 不错吧? 你看多漂亮
There you go. Ain’t that something? That’s a beautiful thing.
是漂亮 可惜不是我的
Yeah, that is a beautiful thing, but it’s not my thing.
我这个呢?
What about this?
我说什么好呢? 想法脱手吧
What do you want me to say? Go ahead, try and sell it,
够爷们的话就把它打碎了
you want to be a dumbsky. Give it a shot.
够爷们? 你要我够爷们?
Dumbsky? You calling me a dumbsky?
知道你在跟谁说话吗?
You know who you’re talking to, my friend?
老左 来啊 来喝一杯汽酒
Hey, Left. Come on, have a spritzer.
你不会是想拿着这东西去丢人吧
You want to go embarrass yourself with this thing…
丢人? 我的家人 我的孩子
Embarrass myself? My family, my children…
我的母亲 她们走在附近任何街上的时候
My mother can hold her head up in any neighborhood in this city
都能抬头挺胸? 明白吗?
when she walks down the block, see?
全部的五个区的人 都认识我 这可以不提了
In all the five boroughs, I’m known. Forget about it.
全世界的人都他妈认识我
I’m known all over the fucking world.
谁不认识我老左 去慕伯尼街问问
Anybody, ask anybody about Lefty from Mulberry Street.
-你惹了不该惹的人物了 -我并非想冒犯你
-You’re pissing up the wrong fucking tree. -I didn’t mean no disrespect.
-这是一个误会 -你去哪儿? 你坐下
-It’s a misunderstanding. -Where you going? Sit down there.
你想甩开我吗?
You’re gonna walk out on me?
只能我甩开你 你甩不开我
You don’t walk out on me. I walk out on you.
-你有车吗? -有车
-You got a car? -I got a car.
那我搭你的车 走吧
Let’s go get your car. Come on.
走好
Take care.
把窗关上 我被吹的不爽
Put that window up. I’m gonna catch a draft.
我他妈要在这里得上癌症了
I’m getting fucking cancer over here.
-你会没事的 -我们要去哪儿?
-You’ll be all right. -Where we going?
你是警♥察♥吗? 别他妈问来问去的
You a cop? Don’t ask so many fucking questions.
好吧 我得教教你 伙计 我得教教你
Well, well, I’ve got to school you, my friend. I’ve got to school you.
搞什么? 你为基利工作 他从没教你?
What’s the matter? You work for Jilly, he never school you?
教我什么?
School me in what?
我说话时别插嘴
You don’t talk until I talk to you.
A货
Fugazy.
你说那个戒指是A货 你♥他♥妈♥就是一文盲
You call that ring a fugazy. You don’t know word fucking one, my friend.
我知道什么是文盲 看着你我就知道了
I know. I look at you and I know.
你这家伙就不能闭上你的嘴
You a guy can’t keep his fucking mouth shut.
我正说你呢
Hey, I’m talking to you now.
我做珠宝生意五年了
Look, I’ve been in jewels five years.
你说我要是连他妈锆石和钻石都分不出来
How do you figure I’m gonna earn the kind of money I do
我还赚屁个钱啊
if I can’t tell a fucking zircon?
-这行有钱可赚? -什么?
-There’s good money in it? -What?
什么?
What?
-什么? 珠宝业? -谢谢
-What, jewels? -Thank you.
是啊 如果你懂行的话 有赚头
Yeah. If you know what you’re doing, there is.
我们去23大街8号♥吧 看看你是不是有两把刷子
Let’s go to 23rd and 8th. Then we’ll find out if you know what you’re doing.
你欠我八千块
You owe me $8,000.
不 等等 我给你钻石
No, hold on. Wait. I gave you the diamond.
老左 这人是谁?
Left, who’s this guy?
-他说这是A的 -什么是A的?
-He says it’s a fugazy. -What’s a fugazy?
-钻石是A的 -A是什么?
-Your diamond’s a fugazy. -What is a fugazy?
-得了 你知道的 -不要告诉我该知道什么
-Come on, you know. -Don’t you tell me what I know.
-你心里有数伙计 -你们中有一个弄错了
-You know what you did, pal. -One of you has got to be wrong.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!