你在干嘛呢 写作业吗
What you doing? You doing homework?
嗯 数学作业
Yeah, math.
-代数题 -我可烦数学了
– Algebra. – I hate math.
很高兴再见到你
Hi. Nice to see you again.
-你在跟我说话吗 -对啊 我在这见过你
– You talking to me? – Yeah, I’ve seen you here before.
是了 我经常来这
Yeah, I– Yeah, I come here a lot.
你呢
You?
我就在这儿上班
Oh, l’m working here.
在这儿的博物馆工作
At the museum.
-我是个节肢动物学者 -什么学者
– I’m an arachnologist. -A what?
我是抓蜘蛛的
A spider hunter.
你就像一只蜘蛛
You look like one.
世界上有四万种蜘蛛
There are 40,000 species of spiders in the world.
那只是我的
And that one is mine.
你发现的
You discovered it.
在朝鲜境内发现的
Inside North Korea.
我取名为蜘蛛皮特贝斯提
I named it Terrijoolsima peterbesti.
你懂这名字的意义吗
Do you get that?
不懂 这名字很出名吗
No. Should I?
我以皮特·贝斯特的名字为原形给它命的名
Peterbesti? I named it after Pete Best.
他是林戈上位前的头号♥鼓手
The first drummer before Ringo.
贝斯特过去在甲壳虫乐队中默默无闻
Best never was a famous Beatle,
不过现在他是一只著名蜘蛛的名称了
but now he’s a famous spider.
我找到她了
I got her.
她在往北跑 地铁站方向
She’s heading north towards the Metro station.
伊芙
Ev!
伊芙
Ev!.
她在地下商城 正往东跑
She’s eastbound, in the Penn Quarter Mall.
借过
Excuse me.
正赶往现场
Will do. Headed there now.
她在那
There she is.
所有人员往南出发 去大桥那 围住她
All teams, southbound toward the bridge. Box her in.
包围
Circle around!
绍特 站住
Salt! Stop!.
-盯住她 -在你后面
– Keep her in your sights! – Coming up behind you!

Fuck!
退下 别开火
Keep back! Hold your fire!.
绍特 趴下
Salt! Down!
绍特
Salt!
散开
Spread out!
-绍特 -别开枪 别开枪 我是清白的
– Salt! – Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot, I’m innocent!
-趴在地上 快 -别开枪
– On the ground. Now! – Please don’t. No!
绍特 趴在地上
Down! Salt! Do it now! On the ground!
我得去找我的丈夫
I have to find my husband.
-你跑什么 -去找我丈夫
– Why’d you run? – To find my husband!
-那不是理由 -别开枪
– That’s not a reason. – Don’t shoot.
-靠后 -我最后警告一次
– Stay back! – Last chance.
我是清白的 有人陷害我
I’m innocent. Somebody is setting me up!
别逼我动手 绍特 放下枪
Don’t make me put you down, Salt. Put the gun down!
-立刻举手投降 -快点 绍特
– Give yourself up, now! – Come on, Ev.
照他说的做 我保证会查明真♥相♥ 我保证
Do what he says. We’ll sort this out, I promise.
我必须逮捕你 绍特 都结束了 趴下
I gotta bring you in, Salt. It’s over. Face down.
你应该知道有人准备刺杀俄♥国♥总统
Somebody’s going to try to kill the Russian president, you know that.
早做预防吧 那才是你该操心的
Do something about that! That’s what you should worry about.
你无处可逃了 投降吧
There’s nowhere to run! Quit now!.
我问心无愧
No, I didn’t do anything.
退后 不
Get back! No!
她在蓝色半挂货车上 第一条车道 向北去了
She’s on a blue semi. Route 1, heading north.
马上设路障
Get a roadblock in place now.
首府警方戒备中
Metro Police on alert.
她在那儿 在油罐车顶
There she is. On the tanker.
停车 停车
Stop. Stop!
伊芙
Ev!.
兄弟 你组里有内奸
You, my friend, have got a mole in your group.
我们还不确定 她真♥他♥妈♥是个训练有素的骗子
We don’t know that yet. I’d say she’s a trained goddamn liar
她所做的一切 都是为了掩护自己
and everything she’s said has been to protect her cover.
你何不再啰嗦一下你对此的感受
Well, why don’t you tell me how you really feel about it?
从路肩上走 从路肩上走
Get up on the shoulder! Get up on the shoulder!
好了 开上去
Okay, take it down.

Shit!

Shit!
好吧
Okay.
泰德 我知道你跟她很亲近
Ted, I know you’re her friend,
但是我们会在全纽约搜捕她
but we gotta drop a net on New York.
-马上就得行动 -行动吧
– We gotta do it now. – Let’s go!
我会知会负责俄♥国♥总统安全的特勤队
Notify the Secret Service on Matveyev’s detail.
告诉他们 绍特要给他们制♥造♥麻烦了
Tell them Salt might be coming their way.
她在这儿 奥尔洛就不离这太远
And if she is, Orlov may not be far behind either.
您所请求的信息 在一九八八年的莫斯科车祸中 伊芙琳·绍特受伤 父母双亡
看过这个吗
You seen this?
绍特小时候在俄♥国♥待过一阵子
Salt spent time in Russia as a kid.
88年车祸 她和父母在一起 父母都丧生了
She was in a car accident with her parents in ’88. They both died.
他们是美国大使♥馆♥里的教师 教那儿的员工的子女
They were teachers at the U.S. Embassy for the American children of the staff.
所以她才会成为我们俄♥国♥任务的首选
That’s why we put her on Russia in the first place.
我们今晚就得飞去纽约
We need to get on a plane to New York, tonight.
把奥洛夫的资料传给纽约警方
Send everything we’ve got on Orlov to N.Y.P.D.
政♥府♥加强了纽约市的安全警戒
And here in New York City, security has been beefed up
副总统麦克斯·奥茨的葬礼准备工作
and preparations are continuing well into the night
入夜后仍在有序地进行
for the funeral of Vice President Maxwell Oates.
俄♥国♥总统博伊斯·梅特维耶夫今晚早些时候抵达曼哈顿
Among the dignitaries attending the service at St. Bartholomew’s Church
明天将与各国政要一起出席
is Russian president Boris Matveyev,
在圣巴特索洛缪大教堂举♥行♥的葬礼
who arrived here in Manhattan earlier this evening.
公共交通届时会受到影响
Public transportation will experience delays, with subway closures and…
伊芙琳
Evelyn.
看着我
Look at me.
要是可以 我真想杀了他们
If there was a way, I would kill them.
你不该来这的
You shouldn’t have come here.
什么意思 我不明白
What do you mean? I don’t understand.
他们现在知道你是谁了
Now they know who you are.
我是谁
Who?
伊芙琳
Evelyn.
你是谁
Who?
我会接受你的一切
I would accept anything about you,
但我得知道你是谁
but I need to know.
看着我 看着我
So look at me. Look at me.
告诉我 好吗
Just tell me, okay?
告诉我吧
Just tell me.

I work…
我为中♥央♥情报局工作
I work for the ClA.
你得知道
So you see, there’s…
我们没有未来
There’s no future for us.
和我在一起 你不会安全
You’re not safe with me.
我不在乎安全
I don’t wanna be safe.
我了解你
I know you,
我想陪在你身边
and I wanna be with you.
和你白头偕老
I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay. Okay.
欢迎来到纽约 赫南德斯小姐 只住一晚 一间豪华套房♥吗
Welcome to New York, Miss Hernandez. One night, a deluxe room.
需要帮您提行李吗
Ms. Hernandez, Do you need any help with your luggage?
不用了 我自己来 谢谢
Nope, I got it. Thanks.
我把这些放进衣橱 好吗
I’ll put these in the closet, sir?
好的
Yeah, fine.
教堂站细节
地铁系统
地下管道图
教堂下水道
我郑重宣誓
I do solemnly swear
我郑重宣誓
I do solemnly swear
我将支持并扞卫美国宪法
that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States
对抗所有国内外敌人
against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
对抗所有国内外敌人
against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
我将忠实履行

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!