不久之前…
Not so long ago…
在加拿大多伦多这片神秘的土地上
In the mysterious land of Toronto, Canada…
斯科特·皮尔格林在同一名高中生约会
Scott Pilgrim was dating a high schooler.
斯科特·皮尔格林在和高中生约会?
Scott Pilgrim is dating a high-schooler?
是吗 她辣吗
Really? Is she hot?
斯科特你多大了 28岁吗
How old are you now, Scott? Like, 28?
我才不中你的圈套 小鬼
I’m not playing your little games, kids.
所以你大高中生13岁左右吧
So, you’ve been out of high school for, like, 13 years.
我22岁
I’m 22. Twenty-two.
斯科特·皮尔格林 22岁
等级 出色
你和高中生约会 不错啊
And you’re dating a high-school girl. Not bad, not bad.
谢谢支持
Thank you, thank you.
那么你们…做那事了吗
So, did you guys, like, you know, do it yet?
我们做过很多事
We have done many things.
一起坐公车
We ride the bus together.
并且我们聊了很多有意义的事
And we have meaningful conversations
比如年鉴俱乐部如何运行
about how yearbook club went
关于她的朋友 还有戏剧
and about her friends and, you know, drama.
你亲过她吗
Have you even kissed her?
我们有次差点就牵手了 但她害羞了
We almost held hands once, but then she got embarrassed.
你们很乐意这样吗
Well, aren’t you pleased as punch.
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
她叫什么
So, what’s her name?
周妮芙
Knives Chau.
她是中国人
She’s Chinese.
好邪恶
Wicked.
什么时候带回来见面
So, when do we get to meet her?
请尽快
Oh, please, let it be soon.
找我的
That’s for me.
周妮芙 17岁
准备好了吧
You promise to be good?
当然 准备好了
Of course I’ll be good.
说真的 请做好准备
Seriously, please be good.
我看起来很紧张吗
Am I normally not?
史蒂芬·斯蒂尔 号♥称”天才” 22岁
你好 妮芙 这是史蒂芬·斯蒂尔
Hey, Knives, this is Stephen Stills.
他是个天才
He’s the talent.
她会为我们疯狂吗
Is she gonna geek out on us?
她就坐在角落里
She’ll just sit in the corner, man.
我的意思是 我想让她为我们疯狂
I mean, I want her to geek out on us.
她会的 绝对可以
She’ll geek. She geeks. She has the capacity to geek.
好吧
Okay.
准备好了吧
You’re good.
我帮你放外套
Here, let me get your coat.
妮芙 那是金
Knives, that’s Kim.
抱歉 你叫什么
Sorry, what was your name?

Kim.
你是鼓手吗
And you play the drums?
金·派 鼓手 23岁
是的
Yes.
太棒了
That is so awesome.
妮芙 那是杨·尼尔
Knives, that’s Young Neil.
杨·尼尔 室友 20岁
你们准备弹什么
What do you play?
《塞尔达传说》
Wow, Zelda,
和《俄♥罗♥斯♥方块》
Tetris.
《塞尔达传说》是任天堂的一款动作冒险类型的电视游戏
这可是很给力的
That’s kind of a big question.
先来首《耐歌♥德军团》如何
Okay, let’s start with Launchpad McQuack.
不是这个名字…
That’s not the actual title of the…
我们是性感炸♥弹♥乐队
We are Sex Bob-Omb!
1 2 3 4
One, two, three, four!
我把静止折叠
Laminate the stasis
妈妈 妈妈 蜿蜒前行
Mama, Mama serpentine
我有个测醉器
I got a breathalyzer
我的身体很干净
And my body’s clean
歪小子斯科特
谢谢
Thank you!
准备好了吗
Get ready
你们真是太
You guys are so
给力了
amazing.
-她很顺眼吧 -是的
– She seems nice. – Yeah.
对 她很棒
Yeah, she seems awesome.
是的
Yeah.
斯科特 如果你有脸的话
Scott, if your life had a face,
我真想过去揍一下
I would punch it.
是的 等等 你说什么
Yeah. Wait, what?
你是真的开心还是讨厌呢
I mean, are you really happy or are you really evil?
难道我别有企图吗
Like, do I have ulterior motives or something?
我很不爽 金
I’m offended, Kim.
受伤了?
Wounded, even?
伤心了 金
Hurt, Kim.
你? 伤心?
You? Hurt?
尼尔 你刚才说”她很棒”
Neil, you were saying about “she seems awesome. ”
对 她很棒
Yeah, she seems awesome.
没错
Yeah.
后来
华♥莱♥士♥·威尔斯 室友 25岁
等级 7.5/10
在你听到流言蜚语之前
Before you hear some dirty lies from someone else,
我先坦白 我在和17岁的小孩约会
yes, I’m dating a 17-year-old.
他可爱吗
Oh, is he cute?
这意味着我们不能再同床了吗
Does this mean we have to stop sleeping together?
难道你看到另一张床了吗
You see another bed in here?
有道理 你永远是我的好哥们儿
Yeah. You’re totally my bitch forever.
斯科特和华♥莱♥士♥的宿舍 物品所有权图解
斯科特的物品: 难看的海报 随处乱扔的衣物
华♥莱♥士♥的物品: 墙灯 简易沙发 同心圆地毯
华♥莱♥士♥的物品: 电脑 书架 电视 书和CD 游戏机和游戏盘
好的衣服是华♥莱♥士♥的 次的是斯科特的
17岁高中生的事
So, the whole 17-year-old thing,
别告诉其他人
don’t tell too many people.
你了解我
Hey, you know me.
我是说 不要告诉我妹妹
I mean, don’t tell my sister.
你了解我
You know me.
你在给谁发短♥信♥
Who are you texting?
才17岁吗 真是丑闻
Seventeen years old? Scandal!
斯泰西·皮尔格林 妹妹
18岁 蕾丝边一枚
不是这样的 谁告诉你的
That’s not true. Who told you?
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace.
那个大嘴巴贱♥人♥
That gossipy bitch.
你了解我的
You know me.
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace!
和你约会的这个神秘小孩是谁
Who is this mystery child you date?
她叫周妮芙 中国人
Her name’s Knives Chau. She’s Chinese.
17岁的中国女高中生? 你疯了
A 17-year-old Chinese schoolgirl? You’re ridiculous.
那还是所天主教高中 [美国人主要信仰基♥督♥教]
It’s a Catholic school, too.
连校服什么的也是天主教的吗
With the uniform and everything?
是的 全部
Yeah. The whole deal.
天啊 你们还没…
Oh, my God. You guys haven’t…
没有 没有 甚至手都没牵过
No, no, no, no. We haven’t even held hands yet.
她好像抱过我一次
I think she hugged me once.
斯科特 你为什么这么做
Scott, why are you doing this?
不知道 因为很好很单纯
I don’t know. It’s just nice, you know? It’s just simple.
你被那个连名字都不提的人
It’s been over a year since you got dumped
甩了已经一年多了 所以…
by she-who-will-not-be-named. So…
你是走出阴影了
Are you legitimately moving on
还是疯了
or is this just you being insane?
我能以后再打给你聊这事吗
Can I get back to you on that?
我根本不想来这儿
I do not wanna be here at all.
这个学校也有男孩
This school has boys, too.
我恨你
I hate you.
我和17岁的人约会还要考虑再三呢
Even I would think twice about dating a 17-year-old.
她只有白天可以出来
Well, she’s only allowed out when the sun is up,
所以我不管这叫约会
so I wouldn’t call it dating.
-更像是… -玩耍吗
– It’s more like… – Playtime?
-这词也不合适 -不
– That doesn’t sound so good, either. – No.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!