He said he was delighted that, quote…
“正义之士最后也出现了” 不能公开的
“A man of integrity had surfaced,” unquote.
我什么时候会和他联络?
When do I hear from him?
他说适当时候就会联络你
He said he’d reach out for you when the time comes.
联络?
Reach out?
你应知我的情况很不明朗
See, you know, my situation’s pretty fuckin’ sticky up there.
我应怎样 守株待兔…
I mean, what am I supposed to do? Just wait for him…
法兰 你要忍♥耐 -情况真的很不明朗
You must have patience, Frank. – But it’s pretty fucking sticky.
要有耐性和信念
Patience and faith.
署长答应过会联络你
When a man like the commissioner says he’ll get in touch with you…
他一定会联络你的
he’ll get in touch with you.
再见 愿神庇佑你
Good-bye, son. God bless you.
好的 马里安奴太张扬
All right, now. Marinda’s too hot.
要令他消失几个月才行
We got to lay off him for a couple of months.
还有 华高有两个带家没给钱
And listen, Falco’s got two runners he ain’t paying for.
去看看他们什么事吧 法兰 你好吗?
Check that fucking guy out, huh? Hey, Frankie, how are you?
你好吗? -听我说 鲁比奥已被调走
How are you? – Rubello’s being transferred…
所以你有新的收数拍挡
so you’re gonna have to work with a new bagman.
艾沙奴 我来介绍法兰沙♥比♥高 这位是你新的拍挡
Al Sarno, I want you to meet Frank Serpico. This’ll be your new man.
你好 -好
How are you? – Fine.
听着 你们知道那新的行动吧
Listen, you know that operation down by Hunt’s Point, the new one?
你们打算怎样? 要交给谁去处理?
What are we gonna do about that? Who are we givin’ to?
你是新的收数人? 王八蛋!
You the new bagman, you prick?
鲁比奥那儿去了 王八蛋
What happened to Rubello, you son of a bitch? You narco cop fucker!
等一等
Wait a minute.
法兰 有时我在问自己…
You know, Frank, sometimes I ask myself…
我究竟在干什么?
what the fuck am I doing?
知吗? 全都是因为我有个家
You know, if this ever came out…
知吗? 全都是因为我有个家
Christ, my family.
我的女儿
My daughter.
在三藩市歌♥剧院刚起步
She just started with the San Francisco Opera.
念歌♥剧
Chorus.
要花很多钱
Took a lot of money.
我曾经试过想退出
I once tried to pull out.
但他们都在给我压力
Christ, they were all over me.
所以你…
So you…
一定要继续下去
just go along.
除非你愿意再穿军装出更
Unless you’re willing to go back to uniform duty.
这钱怎么搞的
Shit. How the money rolls in.
来 你的那一份我现在给你 -不 我不要
Here. Let me give you yours now. – I’m not on.
什么 你不要? -如我说的
What do you mean, you’re not on? – Just what I said.
我不要 不要那些钱
I’m not on. I don’t take money.
来…这儿 -不 我说真的
Some gag. Here. – No, I told you straight.
我不要那钱 真的啊
I don’t take money, and that’s the truth.
你对鲁比奥做过什么? -去问鲁比奥吧
What were you doing with Rubello? – Ask Rubello.
你傻的 到底在哪儿发生的?
Your nut… where’s it been going?
去问鲁比奥吧
Ask Rubello.
好的 长官 我亲身去见迪署长
All right, then, sir. I’ll go to Delaney myself then.
法兰 我不建议你这样做 -等等 队长 你可能不明白
That would not be advisable. – You don’t understand, Captain.
已一个星期了 一点消息也没有 -法兰 我完全理解
It’s been weeks. Not a word. – I understand perfectly.
不 队长 他们知我不同流合污
No, but, Captain, now they know I’m not on.
我尽力试一下吧 再见!法兰
I’ve done all I can do. Good-bye, Frank.
他已不管 什么都不理会
He’s out. Won’t do another fucking thing.
巴 我来告诉你 里面根本不会有什么事发生
Blair, I’m telling you, nothing’s gonna happen from the inside.
上面的人当警♥察♥太久了
The top guys have been cops too long.
迪署长没有和你联络?
You haven’t heard from Commissioner Delaney, have you?
没有 完全没有
No, not a fucking word.
你不打算了解一下吗?
Would you be willing to go outside the department?
我们应该去哪里?
Where could we go?
市长办公厅的人能够相信吗?
Would you believe the mayor’s office?
市长办公厅?
The mayor’s office? – His right-hand man…
他的副手叫谢利堡文 从比斯顿来的
guy named Jerry Berman, from Princeton.
我跟你说过我认识的人 就是他
You knew I knew somebody. That’s the somebody I know.
他会在乎这事 法兰 他会在乎的
And he cares, Frank. He really cares.
你真的知道我们在干什么? -是的
You know what we’re doing? – Yeah.
我们要到部门以外的地方 -对的
We’re going outside the department. – That’s right.
炸♥药♥
Dynamite.
每个便衣探员 甚至警长
Every plainclothesman in the division…
每个便衣探员 甚至警长
and one, maybe two lieutenants?
都是…炸♥药♥来的 真的不可思议
That is dynamite. That is incredible.
那是15…
That is 150…
是25万元一年
That is $250,000 a year…
但那只是一间警局而已
but that is just one precinct.
噢 妙极!
Oh, that is amazing!
我觉得真的需要来一次 真正的调查
See, what I feel is needed here is, like, a real investigation.
我肯定市长会立即知道这件事
And I am sure that the mayor will see this immediately.
麦坚和迪兰尼
McClain and Delaney…
他们什么事都没有做过
they have done nothing?
天啊!太奇妙了
Oh, man. That is amazing.
另一方面…
Another thing. See, in a couple of days…
几天之内他们将会开会
they’re gonna have a meeting of the pad.
好的
Oh, right.
法兰现在的处境很危险 -我知道 谣言
Frank is in a very tough spot. – I can see that.
我经常听到些谣言 但我从未直接接触过对方
Rumors. See, I have heard rumors, but never touching it directly.
但有警♥察♥这样做 那真不错
And for an on-the-line cop to come forward like this is beautiful.
真的 法兰
Really, Frank, I mean…
我尊敬你亦同情你所受过的苦
you have my respect and my sympathy…
我尊敬你亦同情你所受过的苦
for what you’ve been going through, man.
哗!
Wow.
你好 谢利堡文?
Hello. This is Jerry Berman.
是他? 好的 我等他
Is he there? All right. I’ll hold on.
怎样?
Well?
巴高 告诉我发生什么事?
Tell me what happened, Paco.
我想喝杯酒
I’d like a drink.
那人会去找市长
That guy is gonna go to the mayor.
真的?
REALLY
去找市长!
To the mayor!
艾菲 过来 我们要一起去找市长
Come here, Alfie. We’re all gonna go to the mayor together.
你知道吗?
You know that?
我不能再搞出尴尬的事
I couldn’t be any more embarrassed.
那像个人被击倒似的
It’s like a personal defeat.
但无论如何总有优先
However…
但无论如何总有优先
there are priorities.
谢利 怎样才算优先?
What are the priorities, Jerry?
优先的是…漫长的暑假
The priorities are…
优先的是…漫长的暑假
a long, hot summer ahead…
而很快就会有暴♥乱♥
and riots are expected…
市长在调派警员方面有困难
and the mayor cannot alienate the police force.
到了秋天
Now, in the fall…
秋天的情况可能会好一点
Now, in the fall, it may be possible…
秋天的情况可能会好一点
to take another look at the situation.
好的 法兰
All right, fine. I’m sorry.
蛇鼠一窝 废话
They’re all rotten.
蛇鼠一窝 废话
Chickenshit.
整个结构都是那么腐♥败♥
The whole fucking system’s corrupt.
谁? 是我啊 法兰 我有话要跟你说
Who’s there? – It’s me. I gotta talk to ya.
法兰 你像个小孩子似的
You know, Frank, you’re behaving like a goddamn child. You hear?
让他进来
Let him in.
你让他进来
You let him in.
对不起 法兰 拖你下水 我感到很抱歉
I’m sorry, Frank. I’m sorry I got you into the whole thing.
废话 是我自己甘心情愿的
Bullshit! I got me into this whole thing.
妙极!
“Wow. Amazing!
炸♥药♥ 漂亮 炸♥药♥
“Dynamite! Beautiful! Dynamite!
优先权…
Priorities. Priorities.”
你和你的大人物朋友 你的合约
You and your big-deal friends, your contacts…
你那该死的名声
your big bullshit names.
卜比巴 比斯顿的大行动?
Bob Blair, the big operator from Princeton.
有关系的神秘人物 直接联络市长的热♥线♥
The mystery man with the connections, the hot line to the mayor.
你以为自己是什么人 混♥蛋♥?
Who the fuck do you think you are, you son of a bitch?
你来求救而已 自怨自艾、转弯抹角…
You come looking for help, whining, mealy-mouthed
当自己是圣人、无辜的人?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!