白雪公主和七个小矮人
衷心感谢所有同仁
My sincere appreciation to the members
诚挚与创意上的努力付出
of my staff whose loyalty and creative endervor
完成这部巨著
made possible this production
华特·迪士尼
Walt Disney
白雪公主和七个小矮人
从前有位可爱的
Once upon a time there lived a lovely
小公主名叫白雪
little Princess named Snow White
她的继母皇后虚荣又邪恶
Her vain and wicked Stepmother the Queen
她担心有一天白雪会比她美丽
feared that some day Snow White’s beauty would surpass her own.
因此她让白雪公主穿着破旧的衣服
So she dressed the little Princess in rags
而且强迫她做打扫女工
and forced her to work as a Scullery Maid
每天♥皇♥后都向着魔镜询问
Eachday the vain Queen consulted her Magic Mirror
“墙上的魔镜 谁是世上最美的人”
“Magic Mirror on the Wall,Who is the fairest one of all?”
要魔镜回答
…and as long as the Mirror answered,
“你是世上最美的女人”
“You are the fairest one of all.”
白雪公主才可以可免去皇后对她的嫉妒和怨恨
Snow White was safe from the Queen’s cruel jealousy.
魔镜中的奴隶
Slave in the Magic Mirror,
请由遥远的地方来
come from the farthest space.
在狂风黑暗中我召你来
Through wind and darkness, I summon thee.
说吧
Speak!
立刻出现在我的眼前
Let me see thy face.
皇后 你想知道什么
What wouldst thou know, my Queen?
墙上的魔镜
Magic Mirror on the wall,
谁是世界上最美的女人
who is the fairest one of all?
陛下 你的美貌是有名的
Famed is thy beauty, Majesty.
但是 我另外见到一位少女
But hold , a lovely maid I see.
破衣遮掩不住她娴雅的仪表
Rags cannot hide her gentle grace.
所以 她才是世上最美的女人
Alas, she is more fair than thee.
我要消灭她 把她的名字告诉我
Alas for her! Reveal her name.
她唇红如玫瑰
Lips red as the rose.
发黑如乌木
Hair black as ebony.
皮肤白♥嫩♥如雪
Skin white as snow.
白雪公主
Snow White!
想知道一个秘密吗
Want to know a secret?
答应我不告诉别人
Promise not to tell?
这是一个神奇许愿井
We are standing by a wishing well
只要你对着此井
Make a wish into the well
诚心许个愿
That’s all you have to do
要诚心诚意感动它
And if you hear it echoing
它会向你和应
Your wish will soon come true
-我希望u3000-我希望
-I’m wishing -I ‘m wishing
我所爱的人
For the one l love
-在今天u3000-在今天
-To find me -To find me
-出现u3000 -出现
-Today -Today
-我渴望u3000-我渴望
-I ‘m hoping -I’m hoping
如果他出现
And l’m dreaming of
-对我说u3000 -对我说
-The nice things -The nice things
-爱我u3000 -爱我
-He’ll say -He’II say
-我希望u3000 -我希望
-l’m wishing -I’m wishing
我所爱的人
For the one l love
-在今天u3000 -在今天
-To find me -To find me
-出现 -出现
-Today -Today
-哦 -你好
-Oh! -Hello.
-哦 -我吓到你了吗
-Oh. -Did I frighten you?
等等 等等 拜托
Wait! Wait, please.
别走啊
Don’t run away.
终于遇上你
Now that l’ve found you
留下来 听我唱
Hear what l have to say
一首歌♥
One song
就只有一首
l have but one song
一首给你的歌♥
One song onIy for you
一颗想你的真心
One heart tenderly beating
永不曾间断
Ever entreating
无尽真实的思念
Constant and true
一份爱
One love
让我着魔
That has possessed me
一份爱
One love
让我战栗
Thrilling me through
一首歌♥
One song
我的心儿一直歌♥唱
My heart keeps singing
为爱唱歌♥
Of one love
只为你付出
Only for you
把她带到森林里
Take her far into the forest.
找个荒凉的地方
Find some secluded glade
让她去采野花
where she can pick wildflowers.
好的 陛下
Yes, Your Majesty.
然后我要你在那个地方
And there, my faithful Huntsman,
把她给杀了
you will kill her!
但是 陛下 她只是个小公主
But, Your Majesty, the little Princess!
闭嘴
Silence!
你知道失败的惩罚
You know the penalty if you fail.
是的 陛下
Yes, Your Majesty.
为了证明
But to make doubly sure
你没有失败
you do not fail,
把她的心装在这个盒子里带回来
bring back her heart in this.
一首歌♥ 献给你的歌♥
One song,I have but one song
嗨 小鸟
Hello Bird
怎么了
What’s the matter?
你的爸爸和妈妈呢
Where’s your mama and papa?
为什么 我想你一定是迷路了
Why, I believe you’re lost.
哦 请不要哭
Oh, please don’t cry.
来 开心一点嘛
Come on, perk up.
为我笑一笑吧
Won’t you smile for me?
这才乖
That’s better.
你的父母不会离这里太远的
Your mama and papa can’t be far.
它们就在那里
There they are!
你能飞吗
Can you fly?
再见 再见
Good-bye. Good-bye!
不 我不忍♥心下手
I can’t, I can’t do it.
原谅我 我乞求公主您原谅我
Forgive me. I beg of Your Highness, forgive me.
我不知道这是怎么回事
I don’t understand!
有个人嫉妒你的美丽 她要除掉你
She’s mad, jealous of you! She’ll stop at nothing!
-是 是谁 -是皇后
-But, but who? -The Queen.
-皇后 -快 孩子 快跑
-The Queen? -Now, quick, child, run.
快走啊 躲起来
Run away, hide!
躲到森林里去 永远不要再回来了
In the woods! Anywhere! Never come back!
快 走啊 走啊 走啊
Now, go. Go! Go!
快走啊 快走 躲起来
Run! Run! Hide!

Oh!
请不要走开
Please don’t run away.
我不会伤害你们的
I won’t hurt you.
对不起 我无意惊动你们
I’m awfully sorry. I didn’t mean to frighten you.
但是你们不知道我的经历
But you don’t know what I’ve been through.
都是因为我自己的畏惧
And all because I was afraid.
我好惭愧 我有这么多牢骚
I’m so ashamed of the fuss I’ve made.
当你们遇到困难怎么做呢
What do you do when things go wrong?
哦 你们唱歌♥
Oh! You sing a song!
开开心心唱首歌♥
With a smile and a song
世界上一切多美好 天气晴朗
Life is just like a bright, sunny day
你会没有惆怅
Your cares fade away
心灵年轻又奔放
And your heart is young
开开心心唱首歌♥
With a smile and a song
世界也变得焕然一新
All the world seems to waken anew
只要你尽情唱
Rejoicing with you
欢乐就永随你左右
As the song is sung
当事情不顺利时
There’s no use in grumbling
请不要发牢骚
When raindrops come tumbling
记住 是你
Remember you’re the one
让世界每一处都充满了阳光
Who can fill the world with sunshine
当你开开心心唱歌♥时
When you smile and you sing

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章戴安娜
下一篇文章早安越南
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!