Caresses it.
跟玩弄婊♥子♥一样
Fucks it..
你觉得这些新人如何
What make you of the new men?
十分养眼
They are spectacles!
我愈发觉得自己对这些
I find myself growing quite fond of this
污秽的角斗士买♥♥卖♥♥感兴趣了
sordid business of gladiators.
如此说来 你可以考虑买♥♥一个
Perhaps you should consider purchasing
角斗士吗
one of your own.
A gladiator?
这不可能
I could never.
我可以吗
Could I?
挑一个新人吧 他就是你的了
Choose a recruit, and he is yours,
象征性地付些钱
for a nominal fee, of course.
作为他们训练
Such funds to cover the expense
以及生活的费用
of his upkeep and his training.
角斗士在竞技场上的每一次胜利
Every victory in the arena,
对主人来说都是一种荣耀
is an honor to his Domina.
我该选谁呢
Who should I choose?!
鄙人拙见 供你参考
May I offer a suggestion to aid your dilemma?
多科特
Doctore!
我们尊贵的来宾 希望目睹各人所长
Our honored guest wishes to access the recruits’ virtues.
取下你们的遮羞布
Remove your cloths!
我要换人下注
I wish to alter my bet.
全压那个大屌♥佬
Everything on the one with the horse cock.
我要左边的那个
The one on the left…
赛格维斯 高卢人
Segovax, gaul.
他还真是蒙普里阿普斯恩赐
He has truly been blessed by the God Priapus.
普里阿普斯 罗马神话中生殖之神
确实不错
A fine specimen!
我们应该好好庆祝
We must celebrate!
去备酒
See to the wine.
男人得如此娇妻 幸也
Has a man ever had such a wife?
她爱之 敬之
She but loves her husband,
愿之平步青云
and would see him elevated.
我独有的角斗士
A gladiator of my own,
与克雷斯源于同一片土地
mined from the same lands as Crixus!
我朋友们一定妒火中烧
The envy of my friends shall spread like locusts,
她们是何等朝思暮想啊
their hearts devoured.
你想刺♥激♥一下谁呢
Who would you torture so?
希望别是我认识的人
No one of my acquaintance, I hope.
你也许认识
Doubtful.
凯西莉娅 艾美莉娅
Caecila, Aemilia…
莱姬尼娅
Licinia.
莱姬尼娅 马科斯·克拉斯的堂妹
Licinia, cousin to Marcus Crassus?
全罗马最富有的男人
The wealthiest man in Rome,
至少他是这么说的
according to him, at least.
莱姬尼娅对比赛非常痴迷
Licinia, in particular enjoys the games.
尤其是沙场之上角斗士
More so the beasts who do battle in them.
那你一定要私下把你的角斗士
You must make invitation for private
赛格维斯介绍给她们
introduction to your man Segovax.
在公♥馆♥见面
Here at the villa.
她们都是出身名门的罗马女人
Uh, these are proper roman women.
她们只和同等身份的人来往
They only mingle with families of equal standing.
这样也好
Oh, perhaps it’s for the best.
亲眼见到你的角斗士
Seeing your man in the flesh
只会让她们妒火更旺
would only inflame their envy.
我会安排的
I will arrange it
我应该帮你梳妆打扮一番
and I shall even help you with your hair.
让你雍容华贵 好配得上那些高♥官♥贵人
We must make you look suitable for such elevated company.
在大太阳底下受训
Shit baking in the sun.
时光荏苒 我们受训如同昨天的事一样
Seems only yesterday we were of a similar position.
时过境迁
Much has changed.
你成了卡普亚的冠军了
You became the fucking Champion of Capua.
你会名流千古
Your myth to echo for a thousand years.
-可我呢 -是我的好朋友
And I… became a good friend.
维罗
Varro.
来赌几把
The die call your name!
乐意之至
And Varro answers.
你还在赌博
You continue to gamble.
小赌怡情 打发时间
A few coins to pass the time.
你♥他♥妈♥先等到角斗士
You fucking wait until gladiators
吃饱喝足再说
have filled their bellies.
克雷斯
Crixus.
让他们吃吧
Let them eat.
劳其筋骨 空乏其身
They must embrace pain and suffering to become gladiators.
方可成为角斗士
向来如此
This is how it is done.
轮不到你下令
Not by you.
让他们吃吧
Let them eat.
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus… the kind and gentle one.
菩萨心肠
别误会 克雷斯
Do not mistake me, Crixus.
我才不在乎他们死活
I give no shit about these men.
可你 已经不再是卡普亚冠军了
But you are no longer the Champion of Capua.
你大势已去
You do not take lead here.
只能甘为人后
You follow.
勿欲得其前利 而不顾其后之患
The man who follows is forever at your back.
想想吧 冠军
Something to consider champion.
操蛋的高卢人
Fucking gauls.
感激不尽
Much gratitude.
人是铁 饭是钢
Men should not die with empty stomachs.
莱斯克斯
Rhaskos.
已经到月末了
Um, end of the month already, is it?
难得你不识字 却还知道日子
According to the calendar you cannot read.
你的胜绩赚了三个半第纳尔
Your winnings amount to three and a half denarii.
要钱 还是要尽欢
Preserve coin, or indulge yourself?
我何时舍性福而求钱财过
When do I ever take coin over gash?
尽欢即可 勿蛮交
I expect her ass to be returned free of blood.
阿舒尔 你错过了我
Ashur, you pass my cell by mistake.
我的钱呢
Where is my coin?
错的是你
The mistake is yours.
你不能角斗了 钱和女人
You do not fight, you are entitled to neither coin
你都无福消受
nor cunt.
应该让主人来听听你这屁话
The Dominus shall hear about this.
Oh his very hand set the names.
这可是主人的意思
如果你的伤痊愈了
Perhaps next month you should find yourself
下个月
again among them,
可能才有赏金
should your wounds ever heal.
维罗 借一步说话
Varro, a moment.
你的胜绩积攒了不小一笔啊
Your victories amass much coin.
是向往常一样寄给你的妻子
Shall I see it transferred to your wife as usual?
或者
Or…
你想拿出一小笔钱来
Would you prefer a small portion
救急一下燃眉之急
applied towards more pressing concerns?
那个小个子就是卡普亚的冠军
That tiny man is the fucking Champion of Capua?
罗马人夸大其词而已
Fucking romans swell his legend
to their advantage.
我们赢他轻而易举 艾力冈
We could easily best the man, Agron.
斯巴达克斯战胜了瑟奥科斯
Spartacus defeated Theokoles.
神明以甘露向其胜利致敬
And the skies wept to honor of his victory.
你俩就算以二对一
The two of you would present challenge
也是被秒杀
equal to piss and shit.
我的话很可笑是吗
You find my words amusing?
你的话不可笑
Your words, no.
可笑的
The stupid fuck that speaks them,
是你这人
very fucking amusing.
斯巴达克斯是人中翘楚
Spartacus is a man to be held as an example.
燃群情之火种
The slave ignites the arena.
而他将在群情烈焰中重获自♥由♥
One day the flames shall set him free.
我有幸亲眼目睹
I’ve witnessed such a thing.
竞技场上 一名角斗士技惊四座
The roar of the crowd, demanding a gladiator
万民高呼 还他自♥由♥
be granted freedom for his showing in the arena.
你现在还没有正式
You haven’t even earned the mark

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!