啊 啊
Ah, ah,
你的精力真是
that was…
太旺盛了
Vigorous.
事实证明你能够充分的满足我
You look like the sort of man
that could handle it.
我的确很威猛
I am rather rugged…
我必须走了
Must go.
父亲会担心的
Father will be worried.
他确实应该担心
As well he should be…
我得走了
I have to go.
你走的话我会伤心的
If you do, my heart will break.
那就求我留下来
Ask me to stay.
留下吧
Stay.
求我
Ask me.
叫我的名字
By my name.
你连我的名字都不知道 对吗
You do not even know it, do you?
苏拉
Sura.
我叫苏拉
My name is Sura.
苏拉
Sura.
人如其名 真美
As beautiful as the woman herself.
我的名字是
My name is..
每个女人皆知你的大名
Every woman knows who you are.
并尽量躲开你
And to avoid you.
我的名声那么差吗
That bad, am I?
最差了
Huh, the worst.
那你为何要与如此声名狼藉的男人同床
Then why lay with a man of such ill reputation?
神明们引领我与你春宵一刻
The gods led me to your bed.
神明
The gods?
他们在我的梦里
They come to me.
下达了神谕
In my dreams.
他们让我见到了你本来会何等骁勇
They showed me the man you could become.
本来
Could?
如果调♥教♥得当的话
If set upon the right path.
关于我的未来
And what else did the gods tell you
神明还告诉你什么了
about my future?
你对我会一心一意直到终老
That you will never love another woman.
你心情一定很沉重
The heart weighs heavy.
满心期待可以重聚
So much hope in reunion.
却如此悲剧收场
To come to such bitter end…
为何会如此
How is it so?
都是我的过错
The fault is mine.
那不勒斯到这里的路一向凶险无比
The road from Neapolis is known to be treacherous.
我本应派两倍的护卫去的
I should have doubled the guard.
或者三倍
Tripled it.
我真该推迟释放巴尔卡
I should have delayed giving Barca his freedom
把他也派去就好了
and sent him along as well.
恳请神明原谅我的过失
Pray the gods forgive my error.

No.
您信守了诺言
You kept your word.
都是那些凶手的错
The fault lies with the men who took her life.
还有克罗迪斯·葛雷博
And with Claudius Glaber,
是他将苏拉变成奴隶的
who condemned her to slavery.
事已至此做什么都于事无补了
There is nothing to be done
to change what has passed.
节哀顺变 继续生计吧
We must look towards the future.
你是携雨之使者
You are the bringer of rain.
屠影之英雄
The slayer of death.
我们齐心协力 一定会让斯巴达克斯
Together we will etch the name Spartacus
这个名字百世常青的
to the pillars of history.
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus.
她不是这样叫我的
That is not what she called me.
那不是我的名字
That is not my name.
现在是了
It is now.
我找那个色雷斯女人 找了一年之久
Nearly a year you had me searching
for that thracian woman.
为何却让我在返程的路上杀掉她
Why have me take her life short of the mark?
无奈之举
An unfortunate necessity.
这些钱应该够了吧
I trust the sum sufficient?
若您还需要我做其它的”无奈之举”
If other “necessities” arise,
随时效劳
consider me your man.
为了把她的尸体带回来 手笔可真大
So great an expense, to have her delivered all but dead.
你为何不直接告诉斯巴达克斯
You could just as easily have told Spartacus
她早已丧生在外
that she perished abroad.
他视苏拉如生命
She was his life.
对她的爱至死不渝
The heart beating beneath his chest.
不行
No.
那样痴情的男人 不到黄河不死心
Such a man would not believe she was gone,
不见棺材不掉泪
unless his own eyes told him it was so.
这是唯一的办法
It was the only course.
那你大可以告诉我
And one which you could have told me
你的计划
you were undertaking.
我说过了 我不会让你的双手
I would keep such blood from these hands,
染上鲜血
as I have said.
近朱者赤
They hold yours.
近墨者黑
Are they not stained by the touch?
近来生死之事太多
There has been too much death of late.
我将致力于一些荣光之事
I would turn towards more respectable ventures.
既然他妻子已经香消玉殒
With his wife removed from thought,
我将把斯巴达克斯塑造成角斗士
I will mold Spartacus into a gladiator
令众斗士望尘莫及之猛将
the likes of which the world has never seen.
他已经战胜了瑟奥科斯
He has already defeated Theokoles.
当他心无旁骛志在获胜
Imagine what he will accomplish once his mind
他会有怎样辉煌的成就
has been focused on nothing but victory.
你会成为史上最伟大的
You will be the greatest lanista
角斗士训练者
in the Republic.
在如此盛名之下 我们将
And on such a title we will climb
顺风使船
beyond our station.
独占鳌头
Beyond Capua.
甚至在元老院谋一席位
Perhaps to the very steps of the senate itself.
他还是高烧不退吗
The fever still grips him?
如果他情况好转 通知我
I would know if his condition changes.
我想和你谈谈 多科特
A word, Doctore.
皮洛斯
Pietros.
那些巴尔卡房♥间里的鸟
The birds, left in Barca’s cell.
我该如何处理
What should I do with them?
随你意愿
Whatever you wish.
他说当我们自♥由♥之时
He said we would release them.
要放那些鸟远走高飞
Once he gained our freedom.
他本想带你一起走的吗
He intended yours as well?
这就是他去和主人谈话的目的
That was his purpose in speaking with our Dominus.
阿舒尔说我们赎身的价钱太过昂贵
Ashur said the price was too steep for us both.
阿舒尔
Ashur?
他帮我们协商的价钱
He helped negotiate the sum.
如果我留着它们没关系吧
Would it be ok if I kept them?
那些鸟
The birds?
可以
It would not cause notice.
谢谢
Thank you.
这太不明智了
That is unwise.
如果守卫看到你拿着匕♥首♥
If the guards were to see you with it…
鞭打责罚
What could they do to me,
习以为常
that hasn’t already been done?
我当初不该离开她
I never should have left her.
你没有离开她
You did not leave her.
是她被人强行带走
She was taken from you.
在我出征之前
Before I left for war.
她想我留下来
She asked me not to go.
你只是做自己认为正确的事
You did what you thought was right.
一切都为了保护她
To protect her.
你该把匕♥首♥扔掉
You should toss that over the cliff.
莫再痴心妄想
Best to be done with such thoughts.
小心点 弄坏了你可赔不起
Careful with that, it costs more than your worth.
我们的房♥子不久之后终于可以入住了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!