那个传说是真的吗
Is there truth to the legends?
角斗士脉承诸神之血
Gladiators share the blood of the gods?
对强悍的克雷斯来说 肯定如此
The mighty Crixus, most certainly.
无论如何他只是一个被神明保佑的凡人
Now there was a man!
Truly blessed by the gods!
我们何时能见他重返竞技场
When will we see him in the arena again?
不会太久
Soon.
那么你呢 斯巴达克斯
What of you, Spartacus?
你会给我们带来神佑吗
Are you a blessing to us?
只对一些人
To some.
对另一些 只有诅咒
To others, a curse.
这正是他性格的两重性
A duality of his kind.
被敬为角斗士而得钦羡
Admired as a gladiator.
同时也被鄙为奴隶而遭唾弃
Yet despised as a slave.
他绝非普通奴隶可比
He is much more than a common slave.
你能感受到自他身体中澎湃出的强大气场
You can feel it radiating from his flesh…
我听闻冠军之血有强身养颜之功效
I have heard tale of a champion’s blood
possessing many restorative powers.
只需几滴便可以让男人雄起数日
A few drops in a glass of wine is said
to make a man hard for days!
只是传说而已
Such are the legends.
能让我亲自试验一下吗
Well I would test them for myself, if I could?
当然
Certainly.
-我会让信使把玻璃瓶送来 -现在就要
I’ll send a messenger with a vial..
I would have it now.
能让我来吗
May I have the honor?
请手下留情 莫伤及筋骨
Take care not to cut too deeply.
传说是用死后的角斗士之血
The legend does call for the blood of a dead gladiator,
不是吗
does it not?
但不必拘泥于细节
But such details should not concern us.
斯巴达克斯命不久矣
Spartacus will die soon enough…
他会在万民呼声中葬身
To the roar of the crowd.
我觉得他不会命丧竞技场
I do not believe he will ever fall in the arena.
他如神明下凡
He is a God among men.
他一无是处 不过是个色雷斯杂种
He’s nothing but a thracian dog.
他的背叛玷污了罗马的荣光
His treachery dishonored Rome.
有辱罗马的是你丈夫
It is your husband who bears the dishonor.
卫兵
Guards!
他背弃了手无寸铁的孩童妇孺
He abandoned defenseless women and children.
任其受到奸♥淫♥谋杀
Left to be raped and murdered.
把他带走
Get him out of here!
-真是口不择言 -抱歉
What a bold tongue!
换作是我的奴隶 我早就下令处死他了
Apologies.
Were he my slave, I would have him crucified!
以何罪名
For what?
说出事实也有罪吗
Speaking the truth?
关于你丈夫的传言我们早有耳闻
We’ve all heard the rumors about your husband.
时间不早 恕我失陪
The hour grows late, and I’m expected.
感谢如此精彩的夜晚
Gratitude for a most interesting evening.
迫不及待再度相聚
One that begs a repeat soon.
真是抱歉
Apologies.
不必道歉
None required.
不久之后 你便会明白
You will soon learn that women of note
have a rabid taste
权贵的女人就爱看朋友的笑话
for the embarrassment of their friends.
这我可看不下去
Well I would not see mine treated so.
走之前我能和赛格维斯说几句吗
May I have words with Segovax, before I take my leave?
我想祝他前景好运
I wish to bid my man good fortune in the days to follow.
Ahh!
我时来运转了
Ah, my fortune returns!
维罗
Varro.
我运气正旺 你可别来扫兴
I’m of a winning mind.
Save your words of caution.
并非如此
I’m not here for words.
我也想来赌一把
I’m here for dice.
你居然也赌钱
You and dice?
今晚兴致高昂
I am of a mood tonight.
全当消遣 赢点小钱
I would have distraction.
And coin.
至于规则
The rules, then.
若有疑问 我自会提
Should I need instruction, I shall ask.
退下
Leave us.
奴隶 知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am, slave?
恕在下无知
Apologies.
不知道
I do not.
我是你的主人
I am your Domina.
由我资助你的训练
My coin pays for your training.
饮食
Water.
Food.
起居
The very air you breathe.
只要通过测试
Survive to receive the mark,
就将成为我的角斗士
and you will become my gladiator.
我的冠军
My champion.
主人
Domina.
只要取悦我
Please me,
就能得到丰厚回报
and the rewards will be substantial.
美酒佳人
Wine…
Women…
说不定还有自♥由♥身
Even freedom, perhaps.
你对自♥由♥
You desire such a thing?
心存渴望吗
Freedom?
是的 主人
Yes, Domina.
我亦有所求
There is something I desire.
若遂我愿
See it attended to,
自♥由♥自然不在话下
and your freedom will be secured…
绝不该传唤斯巴达克斯
Should never have been summoned!
我别无选择
I had little choice.
伊莉西娅不能和他共处一室
Ilithyia, and the man should be kept separate.
他们水火不容
Throwing them together invites calamity.
舍不得孩子套不到狼
The risk bore fruit.
莱姬尼娅会再次拜访
Lincinia, intimates another visit.
-是为了斯巴达克斯吗 -自然
Spartacus her purpose?
Undoubtedly.
那我们要盛情款待
Then we shall accommodate.
她的表兄克拉斯几乎是呼风唤雨
Her cousin good Crassus owns the fucking heavens,
尽管目前在元老院不是最受拥护
even if he is not currently favored by
his fellows in the senate.
你又助了我们一臂之力
Your efforts raise us ever higher.
你又如何
And how do yours fare?
收到对克雷斯的报价了吗
Have you received offers for Crixus?
明天我与维比斯见面
I meet Vibius tomorrow.
维比斯
Vibius?
他的训练场在大马士革
His ludus is in Damascus!
克雷斯伤愈之前
Crixus will fare better in the smaller venues,
还是在小场馆恢复元气比较好
until he is healed.
明天再说吧
Well, tomorrow, then?
他已难振雄风
His glory fades.
切莫在我屋檐之下陨落
I would not have it extinguish beneath our roof.
大马士革
Damascus?
主人明天会见维比斯
Dominus meets with tomorrow.
我从未去过大马士革
I’ve never seen Damascus.
你觉得我会喜欢那里吗
Do you think I’ll like it?
你不能走
You cannot go.
轮不到我来决定
The decision is made.
主人都已质疑我的实力
Even Domina doubts me.
我从她的眼中就可看出
I see it in her eyes.
那去劝服她
Then convince her otherwise.
我的言语轻如鸿毛
My words carry no weight.
那就用行动
I do not speak of words.
你希望我这么做吗
You would have me do this?
我只希望你留下
I would have you stay.
-这是你输给我的钱 -那就是你的了
The coin you lost to me.
Which makes it yours.
你真傻
You are a fool.
你曾经也嗜赌如命
You have thrown dice before.
我已戒赌多年
I turned from such things years ago.
为了我妻子
For my wife.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!