五袋 给你十袋的钱
Five sacks, for the price of ten.
但须保持货物干燥 蠢蛋
And see to it they are dryer this time, shit whore.
上次那些都发霉了
The last ones stank of mold.
别费神了 索罗尼斯
Do not churn, good Solonius.
年景不佳时 盗贼会待下个丰腴时节
The thief will suffer
when prices plummet with the next harvest.
我祝那蠢贼的阳♥具♥和年景一样萎靡不举
I pray his cock follows the decline.
你得空出来遛达了
You are left off leash?
主人在公♥馆♥里休息
My master is at his villa.
我则出来料理些生意上的事
I yet have business to attend.
有些消息 不知你有没有兴趣
And words, searching for receptive ears.
我的境况已有所转变
My situation has shifted.
那你的忠义呢
And with it, your loyalties?
如你所料 巴蒂塔斯不值得我对他衷心耿耿
Batiatus proves himself unworthy, as you had divined.
他那种人 常会低估你这般贤仆的价值
Such base character seldom weighs
the true worth of a man.
我希望你能比他更具慧眼
I take it your scales are more in balance.
我的情报
I hold valuable news.
价值远高于上次我们见面时你开出的报酬
Beyond the meager recompense you offered
when last we spoke.
你不如去打劫…
I am surrounded by jackals…
此事攸关你的性命
It concerns your life.
如果这样还不足以令你解囊…
If that is no cause for you to loosen your purse… um.
留步
Wait.
我已经被搜刮得一贫如洗
You have picked my bones clean.
在我反悔之前 赶快说吧
Speak, before I reclaim the meat.
你每周都会在这个晚上
You fuck the whore Despoina
去玩儿那个希腊妞儿 对不对
on this night every week, do you not?
好像你们对我的行踪已了如指掌
You voice what is already well known to me.
找个替死鬼代你一夜春宵
Um.
或者等着自己的脑袋搬家
Send another cock in your place.
Or see it removed along with your head.
巴蒂塔斯要对我动手了吗
Batiatus moves against me?
我已付钱给杀手并看到了委托书
I am to pay his agent, and see the order given.
我警告过你了
You’ve been warned.
真不敢相信 变化竟如此之大
I really cannot believe the difference.
记得我第一次来你府上
When I first visited your home,
我还曾为被困如此境地
I felt great sorrow for the woman forced
娇容憔悴的你感到莫大的悲哀
to live in such conditions.
可如今再看看你
Now look at you.
锦衣玉食
Surrounded by opulence
堪比王侯贵戚
rivaling families of proper heritage.
身外之物而已
Trinkets merely,
怎比得过你我的姐妹深情
not nearly so valuable as your friendship.
你近来不是也结交新姐妹了吗
You have many new friends of late.
你和莱姬尼娅也是相处甚欢
You and Licinia seem quite at ease
那还不是要感谢你的引见
with one another.
Gratitude for the introduction.
你要来喝上一杯还是…
Would you care for some wine or…
酒并不能平复我此刻的心绪
Wine will not still my thoughts.
我虽尽力想闲扯些无关的琐事
I prattle on with pleasantries,
但我还是不能假装无视
but I cannot pretend indifference
你透露给莱姬尼娅的事情
to what you revealed about Licinia.
我没透露过任何事情
I revealed nothing.
你这是在妄自揣测
You jumped to conclusions.
但我揣测的恰如其分
And landed on proper footing.
从那以后 我一直心神不宁
Ever since, I can think of nothing else.
恕我直言
With respect,
莱姬尼娅的欲求只是她自己的事情
Licinia’s passions are her own concern.
我情绪低落并非因为莱姬尼娅
My mind falls not to Licinia.
而是因更深层且原始的念头所致
It is filled with baser thoughts.
是因对丈夫的触碰所无法给予的
The vision of brutish hands
being laid upon me.
抚挲于我娇苞身体上粗蛮手感的渴望
In a manner quite lacking in my husband’s touch.
我本不该说这种事情的
I should not speak of such things.
我真为自己感到羞愧
I dishonor myself.
你的欲望怎会令你蒙羞
Your desires should not shame you.
你是一个女人
You are a woman.
而我们女人总会欲求不满
Our needs are vast.
我必须去想点别的事情
I must put my mind from it.
为了分散注意力吗
To the purpose of distraction?
总比被发现的好
Preferred to discovery.
这种事情会毁了我丈夫的前程
Such a thing would ruin my husband,
玷污我父亲的名望
and taint my father’s name.
有哪些贵妇的情事会被抖落出来
Such concerns are voiced by all those who sample our wares.
除了莱姬尼娅 你听说过吗
Can you name any, save Licinia?
我从未听闻
I have heard of none.
是的 你从未
No. You have not.
要我为你安排一下吗
Shall I make the arrangements?
是的
Yes!
肯定不会让你失望的
You will not be disappointed.
你觉得维罗如何
May I suggest Varro?
维罗
Varro?
太过平庸
Uh, far too common.
这个人需值得冒险才行
The man must equal the risk.
你很清楚我想要的是谁
A fact well known by your own desires.
我愿和你共享那个人…
Ones that I admittedly share…
主人
Domina..
滚开 你个下♥贱♥的奴才
Get out you filthy slave!
耳中尽是咆哮般的风雷作响
Argh!
My ears suggest a tempest,
眼前却是我妻子的歇斯底里
but eyes reveal a wife gone fucking mad!
皆因伊莉西娅那个女人
Yes, well look to Ilithyia as the cause.
又是何般鄙亵让你这番愤慨
What new slights have prompted
this costly eruption?
她效法莱姬尼娅 要与我们的角斗士交欢
Her cunt overflows at the thought
of Licinia bedding a gladiator.
要求同等待遇
She demands equal treatment,
于是便挑中了克雷斯
so she set her lust on Crixus!
选择克雷斯 为何激怒了你
And her choice droves you into rage?
不是因为她选择了克雷斯
It’s not her choice,
是她行事的方式
it is her manner that offends.
几句顺耳之言
Honey drips from her tongue,
就想安抚你我受辱的心理
to conceal the bite of piss
that she showers upon us.
个中滋味我们早已品尝
The acrid taste is well familiar,
但我们要学会隐忍♥ 尊严暂且搁置
but we must learn swallow it, along with our pride
直到我们得到他丈夫的资助
until we have secured her husband’s patronage.
我们还需要葛雷博作甚
What need have we of Glaber,
莱姬尼娅帮我们引见马科斯·克拉斯
Licinia delivers us Marcus Crassus?
克拉斯的财富无可比拟 但他却非元老院的人
Crassus’ wealth is undeniable,
葛雷博可以保障我仕途畅通
yet he but holds the rank of senator.
Glaber outweighs with that of Legatus.
财富与地位皆可圆我壮志
The favor of both coin and title
would speed our ambitions.
成就你便要出♥卖♥♥♥我的尊严
To rise you would have me kneel?
总有一天我们会给伊莉西娅好好上一课
One day soon we will give Ilithyia
但是现在必须给他克雷斯
a lesson in manners.
But for now, necessity dictates we give her Crixus.
安排吧
Make the arrangements.
该死的高卢人
Fucking gaul…
别想了
Turn your thoughts.
他很快就会败于我的剑下
I’ll have at him soon enough.
让你的兄弟送死吗
You wish your brother dead?
谁说的
Who speaks such a thing?
你的行为
Your actions.
我只是想保护他
I only wish to protect him.
那么在竞技场上呢
And who will do so in the arena,
当他孤身一人迎战强敌的时候呢
where every man must stand alone?
你不是帮助他
You do him no favors.
你骗我
You lie!
维罗
Varro.
维罗
Varro.
告诉他你骗了我
Hey. Tell him you lie!
你托付我的事情我已经做了
I did what you paid me to do.
我去找你的妻子 但人去楼空
I sought out his wife, but she was not there.
孩子呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!