天啊
God.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
“我宁可当铁锤也不当铁钉”
“I’d rather be a hammer than a nail.”

No.

No.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fuck you, bitch!
涉足荒野
-好运 -谢谢
-Good luck. -Thanks.

Hi.
我想要个房♥间
I need a room for the night.
18美元
$18.
除非…一会儿还有人跟你合住
Unless, uh, you have a companion joining you later.
如果有人一起住那就要多收一些
If you have a companion, it’s more.
我就一个人
I don’t have a companion.
那就18块
So it’s $18.
暂时的
For now.
就18块不变了
It’ll stay $18.
如果一会儿有人来呢
Unless someone comes later.
不会的
Which he won’t.
也许呢
He may.
否定了在辛普森家发现的确凿证据
To throw out certain evidence obtained at O.J. Simpson’s house.
我在太平洋山脊径徒步旅行
Um, I’m hiking the PCT.
我也没有地址和车牌号♥
And, um, I don’t have a license plate number or an address.
那就把你家的地址写上
Just put down your folks’ address.
-喂 -嘿
-Hello. -Hey.
噢 嘿
Oh, hey.

Hi.

Hey.
你在莫哈韦
Y-You in Mojave?
是的 呃 我刚用了你的地址
Yeah. Um, I used your address
来填登记表因为我…
as my address on the registration form ’cause I…
我想不到其他人的了
I couldn’t think of anything else.
没关系的 随便用
No, that’s cool. Anytime.
嘿 如果你看到我弟弟了
Hey, if you see my little brother,
你可以告诉他我在哪儿吗
will you let him know where I am?
虽然我知道他不会在意 但是我还是想让他知道
Not that he would give a shit, but I just want him to know.
不 他会关心的
No, he does, he will.
听着 我在为一朋友做晚餐 然后呢…
Um, listen, I’m making dinner for a friend, and, uh…
噢 哪个朋友
Oh. Which friend?
有关系吗
Does it make any difference?
你知道 我打电♥话♥只是因为我想找列夫
You know, I only called because I was looking for Leif.
不 我想让你打过来的
No, I want you to call. I want you to call.
我们是朋友 别忘记啦
We’re friends, remember?
抱歉
Sorry.
不是 我抱歉
No, I’m sorry.
抱歉什么
For what?
我不知道
I-I don’t know.
对不起…呃
I’m-I’m sorry, uh…
让你走那么几千英里就为了…
that you have to walk a thousand miles just to…
说完这句话
Finish that sentence.
为什么我要走这么远
Why do I have to walk a thousand miles?
你有写信的地址薄嘛
Uh, do you have the list of addresses to write to?
有 有的
Yeah. Yeah.
你还想让我寄别的什么东西吗
Do you want me to send anything else?
呃 不 谢谢了
Uh, no, thanks.
信箱是艾米管着的
Aimee’s in charge of all the boxes.
好 好的
Okay. Okay…

Um…
我要挂了
I got to go.
旅途愉快 谢丽尔
Happy trails, Cheryl.
记住你任何时候都可以选择放弃
Remember, you can quit anytime.
该死的
Shit.
噢 天啊
Oh, my God.
可恶
Shit!
好吧
Okay.
那么你要去哪儿
So where are you going?
我在太平洋山脊径这徒步旅行
I’m hiking the Pacific Crest Trail.
这条路是从墨西哥边界到加拿大的
It goes from the Mexican border up to Canada.
我接下来的3个月里都会一直走路
I’ll be walking for the next three months.
哇哦
Wow.
一直到阿什兰
Up to Ashland.
你经常徒步旅行吗
You do a lot of hiking?
嗯 我是说
Well, I mean,
我不是很喜欢 但是这对我来说是一种放松的方式
I’m not obsessive, but this is quite a stretch, even for me.
那我想可能 我们是
I guess we’re gonna be the last human contact
你这段时间联♥系♥的最后两个人了吧
you have for a while, huh?
没错
That’s true.
你再也
You can never
回不了家了
Go home anymore

Listen
这听起来耳熟吗
Does this sound familiar?
你每天早上醒来
You wake up every morning
每天去学校
Go to school every day
在街角度过夜晚
Spend your nights on the corner
时间就这样逝去
Just passing time away
人生如此孤独
Your life is so lonely
像一个没了玩具的孩子
Like a child without a toy
接着奇迹…
Then a miracle
一个男孩出现
A boy
他的名字叫”高兴”
And that’s called “glad”
再也
Never
回不了家
Go home anymore
现在
Now…
我也爱你 儿子
Love you, too, son.
“如果你的紧张使你害怕 那你就要超越它”
“if your Nerve, deny you, Go above your Nerve.”
艾米莉·迪金森以及谢丽尔·斯瑞德
Emily Dickinson. And Cheryl Strayed.
噢 天啊
Oh, my God.
我♥干♥什么了
What the fuck have I done?
什么…
What… The fuck?
什么…
What…
该死的
The fuck?
可恶
What the fuck?
你可以随时放弃
You can quit anytime.
你可以随时…
You can quit…
放弃
anytime.
你可以随时
You can quit…
放弃
anytime.

Yes!
可恶
Shit.
真是可恶
Jesus fucking Christ.
是的 我可以
Yes, I would
如果我可以
If I could
我当然能行
I surely would
我今天想起了你
I thought of you today.
我感觉到了能量的爆发
I felt a burst of energy,
还记得我为什么要来这次徒步旅行
remembering why I thought I could hike this trail.
我希望如果我放弃了 你不要生我气
I hope you won’t be mad at me if I quit.
“今日地球破碎的大地中挖出…”
“Today a backhoe divulged out of a crumbling flank of earth,
“一瓶完美的琥珀”
“one bottle amber, perfect,
“是忧郁或永远的百年良药…”
“a hundred-year-old cure for fever or melancholy…
“亦或是活在地球上的补药”
“A tonic for living on this earth.
“今天我读了玛丽·居里的书”
“Today I was reading about Marie Curie.”
“她生前是个有名的女人 否认了她的伤…”
“She died a famous woman, denying her wounds…
“否认了来源相同的伤”
“Denying her wounds came from the same source
“化悲伤为力量”
“as her power.”
那他说了什么
So, what did he say?
他说他会打电♥话♥给你的
He said he was going to call you.
-你开玩笑吗 -是的 我知道
-Are you serious? -Yeah, I know.
他以为我们是初中
Does he think we’re injunior high?
是的
Exactly!
我想他会找你要电♥话♥号♥码的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!