I’ve seen bigger.
我见过更大的
Oh, you don’t seem overly distraught at his passing.
你似乎毫无伤心欲绝丧夫之痛
How would you present,
你若是我 又当如何表现呢
after years enduring withered flesh groping at you.
一摊老肉在你身上蹂躏多年
But when you left Capua I thought you madly in love.
当年你离开卡普亚之时 我以为你陷入了真爱
I was…with his purse.
我真爱的 是他的钱财
Sadly his fortunes went dry towards the end.
可悲的是 他的钱财最终散尽
And did you aid in their evaporation?
你又从中渔利几何呢
What can I say?
我能说什么呢
I am the glorious sun.
我就是闪耀旭日
Returned to bless loving rays upon favored friend…
荣归故土 泽施故友
Gaia…
盖娅
I have far too many baubles brought from Rome.
如此玩物 我从罗马所携甚多
Along with other pleasures to be shared…
还有其他乐趣盼望与你共享
It suits you.
与你很相称
It would dazzle Venus herself.
维纳斯也会为之晕眩
I fear I have nothing so exquisite to give in return.
只怕我无厚礼回赠
Your company is all I ever desire.
只求你常常相伴身边
And…?
仅此而已?
And, I would not refuse the comforts of a well appointed villa,
但求暂且寄居你的豪华住所
until I manage other arrangements…?
待我觅得归宿…
Involving a ripe purse?
其人必须拥有万贯家财吧
I should ask Quintus when he returns.
待昆图斯归家 我便请示他
Ask? Women do not ask their husbands for permission.
请示 卑躬屈膝不是女人的姿态
They maneuver them to proper answer them before question that is ever per to tongue
有所求则必应 全凭手腕
Gaia! So many years have passed, yet nothing has changed.
盖娅 这么多年过去 你还是一点没变
Everything has changed,
一切都已改变
and for the better, by the judging of it.
真要回首往事 只能说越变越好
When last we parted,
昔日你我分别之时
this house was but a tomb,
此地荒凉似坟墓
haunted by the living specter of your husband’s father.
你夫君之父 独掌家族大权 阴魂不散
And you, forced to smile and cater,
你被迫面带笑容 侍茶奉水
bringing him his honeyed wine every evening.
夜夜为他送去蜂蜜酒
I thought the crusty old bastard
我以为那个老混♥蛋♥
would never succumb to the afterlife.
是个老不死的妖精呢
He is not yet so far removed.
魔头虽走 魔爪尚存
Merely retired to Sicilia for his health.
只不过搬到西西里岛安享晚年去了
So he yet controls the ludus?
所以说训练场仍在他的掌控之中
No.

My husband does.
我丈夫才是掌权人
As his proxy.
作为他的代理人
Was Gannicus well attended then?
将甘尼克斯伺候到位了吗
He was, Domina.
是的 主人
Gannicus?
甘尼克斯
That Celt with the ridiculously charming smile?
那个笑容很有魅力的凯尔特人
He has risen to prominence within the Ludus
自从奥诺玛默斯在与瑟奥科斯对决中受伤
ever since Oenomaus was injured against Theokoles.
他已经崛起为训练场中的枭雄
In an amazing display of bravery.
处处彰显勇者风范
Gannicus.
甘尼克斯
Oenomaus.
奥诺玛默斯
All the hard, rippling men right beneath our feet.
所有种马猛♥男♥ 就睡在我们脚下
One moistens at the thought.
想想都芳草尽湿
Gaia!
盖娅
They are but slaves!
他们只是贱奴
Please.
别装了
In all the years you’ve called this ludus home,
多年来你一直把训练场视作家
you’ve never once considered fucking one of them?
却从未想过找一个共享鱼水之欢吗
The very thought of that turns stomach.
想想都让我倒胃口
I would never lay with any man besides my husband.
除了我丈夫 我不会与任何男人偷♥欢♥
Let alone a filthy gladiator.
更别说肮脏的角斗士了
Fucking Gaul.
妈的高卢人
Another sacrifice to the gods of the arena.
又一个人将成为竞技场之神崛起的垫脚石
Ze’irta kema atteta mezayyna, hada.
这家伙一身娘们儿味
Ah, Dagan thinks you of a form,
迪亘觉得你很强壮
giving odds in your favor.
赌你获胜的概率大一些
Odds?
概率
Do you know where you are, friend?
你知道自己身在何处吗 朋友
The House of Batiatus.
巴蒂塔斯家族
Trainer of gladiators.
角斗士训练基地
Yes.
没错
You stand among his latest recruits.
你是他新近购入的奴隶
Bound by pain and blood,
同流悲血苦汗
together we toil beneath the cruel sting of Doctore’s whip.
在教练的厉鞭之下浴火涅槃
There were eight of us, when training began.
开始训练时 我们仍有八人
Now we’re but three.
现在仅存三人
Four.
算我四个
And how are we so blessed by a swelling number?
我们如此幸运 队伍又庞大了吗
By what means do you find yourself
你靠什么在传奇队伍中
among such storied company?
占据一席之地呢
My own.
我自己
I was bound to Ibeyas slaver.
我本为艾比亚斯之奴隶
Carry stones and wood purpose after the new arena.
为新竞技场苦役 劳作不休
I saw Batiatus.
适逢其时 巴蒂塔斯路经
I knew him by his words of gladiators.
手下角斗士令其远近闻名
So I gained his attention.
因而我设局引君入瓮
You willingly present ass for fucking?
你准备好被♥干♥掉了吗
No,

no, young Indus.
不对 年轻的恩达
Do you not see it in his eyes?
看他的双眸
This is a man with dreams of blood and glory.
他是如此渴望血光与荣耀
I doubt he’ll live to see the test.
我觉得他活不到试炼之时的
Test?
试炼
Our last trial.
最终考验
We must all face one of the seasoned men,
我们必须面对一个老手
and demonstrate to the Dominus what we have learned.
证明给主人我们的实力
Live, and receive the Mark of the Brotherhood,
活下来 获得兄弟的印记
proving yourself worthy of the arena.
证明你对竞技场的价值
I will stand upon its sands.
我终将屹于沙场之上
Gammadta mezayyna.
该死的矮子
Be-qushya matya maysaeri.
充其量也只能给我吹吹♥萧♥
Hm, he longs to call you brother,
他开始期望与你称兄道弟
and join you as gladiator.
比肩于角斗士
Tell him the feeling is well shared.
告诉他我深有同感
Oh, Jupiter’s cock!
该死的
Fifty denarii, for a fucking stone hauler.
五十第纳尔就买♥♥回个该死的搬运工
Coin well spent.
物有所值
Was it?
会吗
Word surly has reached Tullius’ ear,
图利乌斯已经有所耳闻
yet none of gratitude return.
至今未有任何感激之意
Fifty denarii!
五十第纳尔啊
Solonius was right.
索罗尼斯是对的
I should temper patience, as my father would.
我应当像我父亲那样 有点耐心
You’re not your father.
你不是你父亲
Nor would I have it so.
我同样也没耐心
Perhaps tomorrow you will find yourself in the market.
也许明天你会亲自在市场发现
Where you have often mentioned Tullius
你常说图利乌斯
frequents upon a certain hour,
会偶然出现片刻
overseeing his concerns.
视察他的生意
A chance encounter, to gauge reaction?
偶然的邂逅来测试他的反应如何
Certain to be favorable.
一定会得到赞许
As I know your reply to my request will be.
如你回应我的要求 即会得到赞许
Give it voice, and see it considered.
说出来我考虑一下
I would have Gaia remain with us.
我希望盖娅留下
Just for a few days,
就几天而已
until she can manage other arrangements.
直到她觅得归宿
The request does not surprise.
这请求并不意外
Is that a yes?
你同意了吗
Ask for the moon,
你要月亮
and I would wrest it from the heavens.
我也会摘给你
Gaia will be so pleased at your answer.
盖娅知道你同意了一定会很高兴

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!