To assume mantle of loving wife.
继续扮演爱妻的角色
Glaber will not allow this.
葛雷博不会同意的
He more than allows it.
他不光同意了
He gives union blessing.
还另有赏赐
And presents gift of this ludus
把这座训练场送给我
in recognition of honored service.
以表彰我出色的贡献
He gives you my husband’s legacy?
他竟然将我丈夫的遗产赠予你
We shall forge a new one, my love.
亲爱的 我们结成夫妻后
As husband and wife.
可以建立新的家业
And together we shall see the noble rise of the House of Ashur.
然后共同见证阿舒尔家族的辉煌崛起
Have the men equipped and ready to travel by sunrise.
要士兵整顿装备 做好黎明前行军的准备
See that it happens.
你负责这件事
You were able to acquire what is needed?
有没有拿到我们要的东西
They are upon road from Neapolis.
正在从那不勒斯过来的路上
Meet them and hasten arrival.
你去迎接 催促他们尽快抵达
I will hold no delay in marching south.
我要马不停蹄地赶往南方
I would advise a different course.
我建议你换条路线
I’ve been dispatched with message from the Senate.
我来此传达元老院的指示
You are to cease pursuit of Spartacus
你要停止对斯巴达克斯的追捕
and return to Rome immediately.
并即刻返回罗马
I am a praetor of the Republic.
我是罗马共和国的民政官
The Senate holds no power to make such demands of me.
元老院无权对我做出这样的要求
True, they do not.
没错 他们无权
They have only the power to recommend a path of action.
他们只能建议你采取某种行动
One only a man with no intent to rise above
不打算晋升的人
current position would ignore.
大可以选择无视
And they send words through the man who conspires to claim my wife?
他们竟然派一个意图夺我妻子的人来传话
I am hardly alone in such ambitions, am I?
有此想法的不止我一个 对吗
Troubling news has lit upon ear.
我偶然听到谣言
That Spartacus has seized what I could not.
说我没得到的女人 让斯巴达克斯带走了
You do not know of what you speak.
你简直不知所谓
And you are an incompetent fool,
你简直愚不可及
to allow your wife to be taken by a slave.
竟然让一个奴隶劫走了你老婆
Taken?
劫走
Ilithyia?
伊莉西娅
It appears you have been misinformed.
你的消息似乎不可靠啊
I have been taken only to bed,
我不过是到床上休息去了
my child causing unexpected discomfort
怀孕期快结束了
in waning months of pregnancy.
孩子有点不安分
Did it also cause the bruise upon your cheek?
你脸上的瘀伤也是孩子造成的
No, it did not.
不 不是
The fault was mine.
是我不小心
A misplaced step as I was coming from the bath.
沐浴后不经意跌倒 就摔伤了
You should choose footing more carefully.
那你走路要更小心才是
As you should choose your words.
你说话也要小心
Return home, Gaius.
回家去吧 盖尤斯
And tend to your wife,
看紧你妻子
before yet another man makes attempt upon her.
当心又让人家给抢走了
I shall take my leave when Spartacus falls.
斯巴达克斯伏法之日 就是我荣归之时
A task long overdue in its completion.
你已经拖得太久了
Yet now within grasp.
如今尽在我掌握
I march to Vesuvius, and an end to the man.
我率军到维苏威 他的末日就到了
Vesuvius?
维苏威
Is that where he hides?
他就躲在那里吗
It is of no concern to you.
此事不劳你费心
The Senate believes otherwise.
元老院另有决定
I’ve been appointed to assume your place with an army of worth,
由我率领称职的军队 接过你的任务
and bring Spartacus to justice.
将斯巴达克斯绳之于法
And if I refuse to step aside?
如果我拒绝妥协呢
It is a choice you are free to make.
那是你自己的选择
But one that would end all hope of rising from the shit
不过你要再想从这堆烂摊子里爬起来
you have mired yourself in.
就是痴心妄想了
Save what little worth your name yet holds,
保住你那点仅剩的名誉
and set path towards Rome.
回罗马去吧
Varinius!
瓦里留斯
Thank the gods you received my message.
感谢诸神 你收到了我的信
And I respond to it,
结果我一过来
only to find Ilithyia safely within these walls.
却发现伊莉西娅好端端地坐在家里
Spartacus freed her.
斯巴达克斯放了她
Why would he show mercy to the wife of the man that hunts him?
他为什么对敌人的妻子大发慈悲
I make no attempt to understand the mind of a slave.
我才不会花时间猜度一个奴隶的想法呢
Your time instead spent inventing tales of abduction.
你的时间都用来编造绑♥架♥的谣言了
Does what you write of your brother hold similar merit?
你哥哥的事不会也是编的吧
Everything I have told you is true.
我告诉你的都是真的
Gaius took the life of my brother.
盖尤斯杀了我哥哥
And what evidence do you claim,
那你有什么证据
to dare place charge against a praetor of Rome?
竟敢指控一位罗马民政官
Seppius’ bracelet, a mirror of my own.
赛普修斯的手镯 跟我的一样
Found hidden among the belongings of a man loyal to–
藏在一个家伙的财物里 他绝对服从…
A fucking bracelet is all you hold?
就一个破手镯顶屁用
You stupid little girl.
你个傻丫头
Please do not turn from this.
你千万不要一走了之
Gaius must pay for what he’s done.
盖尤斯必须为他的行为付出代价
I hold no love for the man.
我不喜欢那家伙
Yet to make accusation based upon the air
不过这种空穴来风的指控
and teary eye would serve no purpose.
你哭红了眼睛也没有用
Nor will further words.
多说无益
You lower guard just before launching attack.
你发动攻击之前放松了防守
Advice gained too late.
现在说太晚了
We lose.
我们输了
But little man fight like giant!
不过这小家伙打起来很威猛
Drink and contest.
喝酒和比赛
A clever strategy, to forge necessary bonds.
这办法很聪明 是该让大家团结起来
And I would see more follow.
好事还在后面呢
A battle well fought.
打得非常漂亮
Let us have new contest!
再来一组较量吧
Agron!
艾力冈
Crixus!
克雷斯
Get him Agron!
搞定他 艾力冈
He’s too fast for you Agron!
艾力冈 你打不着他
Take position.
就位
Gannicus!
甘尼克斯
Oenomaus!
奥诺玛默斯
Stand against them.
是他们的对手
We can easily best them.
打败他们很容易
If we fight as one.
只要我们齐心协力
Hold this, you fuck!
拿着 混球
Do not drink it.
不准喝
Come and do what is necessary.
去吧 做你该做的事
Ready!
准备
Begin!
开始
Come on, Crixus!
上啊 克雷斯
Teach him who the true champion is, Crixus!
告诉他谁才是真正的冠军 克雷斯
It astounds to witness the change in you.
真让人惊讶 你的变化好大
The world itself can reverse course, if moved by loving hands.
只要有爱 没有什么是不可能的
A blessing.
你好幸福
To hold each other in such regard.
你们俩这么珍惜对方
As Spartacus holds you.
斯巴达克斯对你也一样
No longer.
那是以前
That was well put.
这一下漂亮
You almost had them.
你差点打败他们了
Almost.
确实差点
Agron.
艾力冈
You fought well.
打得漂亮
For a simple fuck from east of the Rhine.
作为一个来自莱茵河东岸的混球
As did you.
你也不错
For a shit-eating Gaul.
作为一个吃屎的高卢人
Let us share drink, and balm wounded pride.
既然吃了败仗 我们去喝杯酒解解愁吧
To suffer the sting of loss.
失去亲人确实很难受
Absent course to right what has been done.
过去的事情已经没办法改变了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!