You’ve got the baby. you can deliver her yourself.
什么? 不 我才不要把你丢下
What? No, I’m not leaving you behind!
我们可以战胜困难的 只要我们一起
We can do this. Together!
那个小东西在哪里?
Where’s the Tiny Thing?
– 好吧 小郁 你赢了 – 小东西! 小东西!
– All right. Tulip, you got this! – Tiny Thing! Tiny Thing!
– 好的 左 右 直走 – 那个小东西在哪里?
– Okay, left. Right. Straight. – Where’s the Tiny Thing?
直走 然后 左 右
Straight! Left! Right!
噢 不 我慌了
Oh, no! I’m panicking!
还是右 不 我的意思是左
Uh, right again! Left, I mean. Left!
右 我是说右
Right! Right, I mean.
左 左 右 右
Left! Left! Right! Right!
左 左 左 没错就是这样
Left! Left! Left! Right!
左右 不 我的意思是 右左
Rolft! I mean, ralft!
右 左 我说话已经不经大脑了
Right! Left! I’m just shouting words!
这根本没有用啊
This is not working!
我们做到啦!
Oh-oh! We did that together!
我几乎每一次都撞到了玻璃
I ran into every piece of glass.
有的时候还不止一次
Some, more than once.
噢 天啊
Oh, jeez.
要是有机会
What are the chances of that?
我希望在玻璃工厂里狂欢
I guess, pretty high in a glass factory.
– 小东西! – 快走
– Tiny Thing! Tiny Thing! – Come on!
首先 我们先带走那个小东西
First, we’re gonna take Tiny Thing
然后再养大她让她变强 独♥立♥的女人
and raise her to be a strong, independent woman.
然后 我们就会吃了你
And then, we’re gonna eat you.
我们合作的很好
We made a great team.
我的孩子
My baby.
那是我的孩子
That’s my baby!
是贾斯柏
It’s Jasper!
我的孩子
My baby!
– 不不不 – 我的孩子!
– No, no, no! – My baby! My baby! My baby!
放开!
Let go!
放开我们
Let go of us!
群狼听令 启动…
Wolf pack, form of…
心碎模式
Broken heart!
离我们远点
Get away from us!
– 远点! – 别动!
– Get away! – Stay back!
– 快滚回家 – 别过来了
– Go home! – Come on!
别逼我打你
Don’t make me hit you!
– 这件事我可以解释 – 你想都不要想
– Hey, hey, hey! Let me explain! – I don’t wanna hear it!
但当你令我变成孤儿的时候 你竟然说这糟透了
When you orphaned me, you said “whoops!”
糟透了!谁能说出这种话啊
Whoops! You said “whoops!” Who does that?
你就不能让我解释么
Will you please let me explain?
他根本就不想听你的解释u3000明白吗?
Hey! She doesn’t wanna hear your explanation, guy!
给我退后
Back off!
其实我当时已经爱上你了
I fell in love with you.
那你继续讲下去
Okay, fine.
讲道理u3000我非常八卦u3000让我们听下去
Honestly, I am very curious.u3000Let’s hear it.
他们说做一名送子鸟是很不容易的
Look, they tell you being a stork isn’t gonna be easy.
应生命递送!
Always deliver.
但是我辜负了这个职业
I failed to do that.
你的定♥位♥器♥碎了 碎片掉落在了世界各地
Your beacon broke. The pieces scattered.
我毕生都在寻找
I spent my entire life
寻找那些丢失了的碎片 让我的孩子可以回家
searching for the missing pieces so that I could deliver my baby.
那么多年拿过去了 我仍然那没找齐 还差一块
And yet, after all these years, I’m still missing one piece.
– 但是我过誓了 – 我的天啊 等等
– But, I have pledged… – Oh, my gosh! Wait.
要成为你的父母 小郁
…to be the parent I took from you, Tulip.
而我会倾尽我的生命
And I will lay down my life.
那个碎片在我身上
I have the missing piece!
等等 你说什么?
Excuse me, what?
那个碎片在我身上
I have the missing piece.
我的家
My home!
我要回家了
I’m going home!
我终于可以见到我的真正的家人了
I’m gonna finally meet my real family.
天啊!
Oh, my gosh!
这太疯狂了 你能相信吗? 朱尼尔
This is crazy! Junior, can you believe it?
是啊 这真的太棒了
No, that’s so… That’s so great.
你是该走了
Yeah, yeah, you should go.
是啊 当我们送完这个宝宝之后
Oh, yeah, well, after we deliver the baby. But, yeah!
不 不 不 我能照顾好这个宝宝
No, no, no. I can take care of the baby.
不应该走了
You should go now.
不行 我们还没有完成我们的任务
No, no, no. We have to finish the delivery.
我恨抱歉打扰你们
I’m sorry to cut you off.
你知道吗? 搞笑的的 当你说出 真正的家人的时后
You know what’s so funny is just then when you said “real family”,
我的心如刀割啊
it, like, weirdly hurt my feelings.
但是我意识到我怎么能如此愚蠢
But I realized how stupid that is.
我的意思是 我只是一只鸟 而你是一个人啊
I mean, I’m a bird and you’re, like, a sloppy human
而且 这也不是我们的宝宝 只是一个宝宝
and that’s not our baby. It’s just some baby.
这么说吧 我们的确不像一个家庭 但是我们就像一家人一样
Well, I mean, we’re not, like, a “family”, but we are like a family.
这就像 我们不仅是我们 还是这间公♥司♥
Well, it’s like we are except instead we’re more like employees
正在递送这个宝宝的员工
who are delivering a package, and that’s all.
你知道我什么意思吗?
Do you know what I mean?
你应该要回到那个属于你的地方了
And you should go to where you belong.
现在 你知道我的意思了吗
Now. Do you know what I mean?
不 我们是一个团队 明白吗 朱尼尔
No! Junior, we are a team, okay?
我们要递送这个宝宝
We’re gonna deliver this baby,
而且要一起去见我们父母
then we’re gonna meet my parents,
– 然后我们在带他们去送房♥子鸟山上参观 – 我当时真的就应该直接开除你的
– then I’m gonna show them Stork Mountain. – I was supposed to fire you.
知道吗
Okay?
我原本要被开除?
You were supposed to fire me?
是啊
Yeah.
应该说是“解放” “自♥由♥” 好吧 是开除
Well, “liberate”. “Free”. Yes, fire.
而我并没有这么做 没有让这些成为现实
And then I didn’t, and then this all happened.
听着 松子鸟山上没有什么值的你回去的
Look, there’s nothing waiting for you back at Stork Mountain.
没有人在乎
Who cares though?
现在是时候去和你真正的家人重逢
It’s time for you to go and meet your real family!
这很凌然激动 不是吗?
That’s exciting, right?
听着 我…
Look, I…
我只是觉得这样对你最好 明白吗?
I just think this is for the best, you know?
这正是你一直所希望的 不是吗
It’s what you’ve always wanted.
是啊 我渴望见到我的家人
Yeah, I wanna go meet my family.
所以我觉得我最好现在就走
So, yeah, I better go now, I guess.
没关系 我会照顾好这个宝宝的
It’s gonna be fine. I’ll take good care of her.
好的 我应该走了
– Okay, okay. – Fine.
再见了 孩子
Goodbye, little girl.
希望你旅途愉快
Have a good trip back home.
你自己小心
You take care…
安全
And be safe.
我害怕
I’m scared.
他们是你的家人 他们会喜欢你的
They’re your family. They’re going to love you.
我就在这里等你
I’ll be right here.
噢 给你的手♥机♥
Oh, oh! Give me your camera.
我超爱抓拍这些温馨的时刻
I’d love to capture this family moment.
好了 我已经在拍了
Okay, camera rolling and action.
你可以的
Yup. Okay.
按门铃吧
Ring the doorbell.
我没有听到门铃呢
I don’t hear a doorbell ringing.
你是对的 让我们一起见证这个时刻吧
You’re right. Let’s take our time.
这个时刻我等了一辈子啊
I’ve only waited my whole life for this!
小郁
Tulip?
是送子鸟
The storks!
噢 天啊!
Oh, boy!
– 我们来了 – 我的天啊!
– Here we go! – Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh!
– 记得微笑 – 我现在甚至有点点紧张
– Okay. Big smile! – I’m a little nervous. Okay.
大家冷静一点
Everyone, calm down!
这些不符合规定
This is not to code.
– 什么? 这个都要撤下来
– What? – This all has to come down.
亨特?
Hunter?
你被开除了 – 但是 但是…
– You’re fired! – But, but, but…
但是什么但是 你真是太愚蠢了
“But, but, but…” You are so idiotic!
你怎么就没发现呢?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!