Sir, I think he is that guy with the very big nose.
把笔记本给我!
I want that notebook!
找到那个笨蛋泰德!
Find me that fool of a Tad!
请少说几句话 多干点事
A little less conversation, a little more action… ?
怎么了?
What?
你能压低嗓门 别引人注意吗?
Could you lower your voice and stop drawing attention?
有人嫉妒我充满阳刚之气的嗓音哦
Someone’s jealous of my manly voice. Hmm?
我们需要给你找一个更好的伪装
We need to find you a better disguise.
说什么呢?我看起来帅呆了
What are you talking about? I look fabulous.
这么说我们要去这里?
So, this is the place we’re going to?
好棒 好棒棒…
Awesome, awesome…
听着 这上面说西班牙的食物很美味
Listen, this thing says food is great in Spain.
你超级能吃的 对吧?
You’re a real face-stuffer, right? – Mmm.
好棒 好棒棒…
Awesome, awesome…
泰德 安东尼奥班德拉斯 是什么玩意?
Uh, Tad, what’s an Antonio Banderas?
(拉斯维加斯)
(大西洋)
(格拉纳达)
简直不敢相信 我们即将做出大发现
I can’t believe we’re about to find such a big discovery.
我们可以创造历史
We can make history.
嗯 不会容易的
Yeah. It’s not gonna be easy.
我们必须破译这些注释 才能找到巴耳庙
We have to decipher these notes to find the Temple of Baal.
德士!
Taxi!
去阿兰布拉宫
To the Alhambra, please.
好的 我的朋友 上车吧
Of course, mi amigo. Come on in.
谢了
Thanks.
等等 木乃伊呢?
Hang on. Where’s Mummy?
他说他要去找合适的衣服穿
He said he was going to find something to make him fit in.
合适?他怎么会合适…
Fit in? How is he supposed to fit…
真不敢相信
I don’t believe it.
真不敢相信
I don’t believe it.
真不敢相信这里的人都这么打扮 太奇怪了!
I can’t believe everyone dresses like this here. It’s so strange!
我从未见过如此优雅的打扮
That is the most beautiful elegance I have ever seen.
你真好心!
Oh! Such a nice guy!
你现在开心了吗?
Are you happy now?
但愿你不要一直说我在招惹目光
I hope you don’t keep on saying that I draw attention.
如果你开口 我愿意带你去天涯海角
I’ll take you to the end of the world, if you ask for it.
就眼下来说 送我们去阿兰布拉宫就好
For now, just take us to the Alhambra.
嗯 我们也可以去那里
Well, we can go there, too.
开车喽
Here we go.
笔记本在他们手上 长官?请下令
They have the notebook, sir. What are the orders?
把笔记本从那个小丑手上抢过来 -收到
Take it off the hands of that clown. – Roger that.
求你了 别伤害泰德
Please, don’t hurt Tad.
别担心 我们不会让他很痛苦
Oh, don’t worry, we won’t cause him a lot of pain,
大概会这样
I guess.
财富?这一切都是为了财富?
Wealth? All this is for wealth?
好可爱
That’s so cute.

No.
迈达斯的法力比财富更强大 亲爱的
The power of Midas goes way beyond wealth, my dear.
那是什么?
What is that?
我从古董商那里买♥♥的
Something I bought from an antiques dealer.
迈达斯的法力是众神的法力
Midas’ power is the power of the gods.
统治世界的法力
The power to rule the world.
它将会属于我
And it will be mine.
哦,我的宝贝
Ay, mi palomita.
简直不敢相信你是这个世界上的人
It’s hard to believe you’re from this world.
严格来说 我不是这个世界上的 说来话长
Technically, I’m not really from this world. Long story.
你会知道的 当我… -别说了!
You’ll see, when I was a… – Stop it!
你们认识跟在我们后面那些人吗?
Ah! Do you know those guys behind us?
天哪 我们有麻烦了 各位
Oh, no. We’re in trouble, guys.
天哪!我们有危险吗? -别担心 我的宝贝
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Are we in danger?my palomita.
我发誓 只要有我在 你肯定会安然无恙
I swear nothing will happen to you while I’m here.
他们越来越近了!
They’re getting closer!
他们想要笔记本!
They want the notebook.
好帅的纪念品!
Ooh! What a nice souvenir!
不是给你的!
It’s not for you!
喂 你干嘛扔掉啊? -快点 帮我呀!
Hey, what did you throw it away for? – Come on, help me!
我拿到了!
Oh. I get it, I get it, I get it!
扔!
There you go! Boom!
帅!
Yes!
你好 -你好
Hello. – Oh, hi.
小心
Watch out!
快!打开车篷!
Quick! Release the hood!
杰夫!
Jeff!
天哪!我们逃不掉了!
Oh, God! Oh, God! We’re not gonna get out of this!
午休时间到了
Siesta time.
司机倒下了! -泰德!
Driver down! Driver down!
没关系 蒂芙妮 我能搞定!
It’s okay Tiff, I got this!
让开!
Get out of the way!
来了!
Incoming!
这是什么玩意?
What is this thing?
小心! -什么?
Watch out! – What?
桥!
The bridge!
(好痛)
好棒!
Awesome!
快点 他们回来之前 我们赶紧离开
Come on. Let’s move before they come back.
原来这就是导游书上提到的午休时间
So this is the siesta thing the guidebook was talking about.
迈达斯在这附近 给出了项圈的第一个金块
So, somewhere around here Midas offered the first piece of the collar.
瞧瞧这颜色 瞧瞧这太阳 瞧瞧这阳光
Ah. Look at this color. Look at this sun. Look at this light.
我好怀念我的泥土坟墓
Ugh. How I miss my muddy tombs.
根据传说 阿波罗给了迈达斯一个巨大的教训
According to the legend, Apollo taught Midas a great lesson.
什么教训?
What’s that?
财富不及你亲近的人来得重要
That your wealth is not as important as the people you have close to you.
而且 为爱牺牲很值
And what’s more, it’s worth making a sacrifice for love.
对 就是这样
Yeah, that’s it.
恐怕我们没拿到笔记本 长官
I’m afraid we did not get the notebook, sir.
你让那个笨蛋逃走了
You let that idiot escape?
他是个天才 长官 受过高等训练 绝对的老手!
He is a genius, sir. High-level training. Total pro!
天才?真的吗?
A genius? Really?
绝对的老手
Total pro.
我不管!
I don’t care!
我要那个笔记本 明白吗?
I want that notebook. Got it?
遵命 长官 拿不到笔记本 我就没命
Yes, sir. The notebook, or my life.
稍等一下 这里看起来好熟悉
Hang on a second. This looks familiar.
蒂芙妮 看看这个
Tiff, look at this.
上面的绘画看起来很像那个喷泉!
The drawing looks like that fountain!
这里有文字
Oh. There’s an inscription here.
“迈达斯进入巴耳庙的若干世纪以后
“Centuries after Midas entered the temple of Baal,
苏丹用12头野兽来保护它”
“the sultans protected it with 12 beasts.”
9、10、11、12
Nine, 10, 11, 12.
12头狮子 肯定就是这里
Twelve lions. It has to be here.
应该有个杠杆之类的东西
There should be a lever of some sort.
要推土机才能挪开这些东西
It would take a bulldozer to move these things.
泰德 它动了!
Tad, it moved!
嘿 蒂芙妮 你看
Hey, Tiff, look.
这头狮子上有记号♥
There’s a mark on this lion.
这头狮子上面也有
This one has a mark too.
可以转!
And it turns!
太好了 把上面有记号♥的狮子头都转一下
Great. Let’s try to turn all the heads with a mark.
拜托 泰德
Come on, Tad.
你搞错了 从另一边推会好很多
You’re doing it wrong. It’d be better to push it from the other side.
如果你出手相助会好很多
It would be better if you gave me a hand.
好笑 真好笑
Oh. That’s funny. That’s really funny.
帮我推这个 蒂芙妮
Help me with this one, Tiff.
加油 蒂芙妮!
Come on, Tiff!
成功了!
Nailed it!
抱歉 我会这样做 当我…
Ugh. Sorry. That’s something I do when I…
你真的没有自尊 对吧?
You really have no self-respect, do you? Huh.
或许我在那里会找到表兄哦!
Maybe I can find my cousins there!
贝尔佐尼 在这里等我们
Belzoni, wait for us here.
照顾好杰夫
And take care of Jeff.
(复仇)
大家小心点 地面很滑
Careful, guys. It’s slippery.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!