Umm…
嗯哼
Hm-hmm.
是的
Yeah.

Oh.
我明白了
I see.
是呀 我们会没事的
Yeah. We’ll be fine.
但其实你没法知道将来会怎样
You don’t know that, though.
我当初就不知道
I didn’t.
我知道
I do.
他让我觉得
He makes me feel like
不论我想要什么样的生活 都可以实现
I can have whatever life I want.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
-嗯 -你懂的 对吗
– Hmm. – You do, don’t you?

Hmm.
是的
Yeah.
是的 我懂
Yeah, I do.
妈妈
Mum?
查理
Charlie.
查理
Charlie?
查理
Charlie.
亲爱的 你刚刚看到什么了吗
Love, did you see something just then?
我们可以谈谈吗
Shall we talk about it?
不要说了
Stop talking.
-查理 拜托 -别说了
– Charlie, please. – Stop it!
-我们 -住口
– Let’s… – Stop it!
你保证过跟我说实话的
You promised to tell me the truth!
你总是藏着秘密 把我推开
You’re always keeping secrets and leaving me out!
你是个下流的同性恋
You’re dirty dykes!
我不知道该对他说什么
I don’t know what to tell him.
我非常抱歉
I’m so sorry.

I…
我们怎么解释才好呢
How do we explain?
他得明白 他必须保守秘密
He has to understand that he must keep quiet.
你担心的是这个吗
Is that what you’re worried about?
如果他跟任何人说了
If he tells anyone…
他下周开学
He starts school next week.
你没办法让一个十岁的孩子保守秘密
You can’t make a ten-year-old keep a secret.
那我们要怎么办
Then what are we going to do?
我想要在一起
I want this.
记住这一点 在未来的几天和几周里
Remember that… in the next few days and weeks.
努力记住这一点
Try hard to remember that.
爸爸在吗
Is Dad here?
上楼来吧
Come on upstairs.

Come on.
查理
Charlie?
他不在屋里
He’s not in the house.
他的自行车不见了
His bike’s gone.
-我们能不能 -当然
Can we…? Yes.
妈妈和玛卡姆医生亲了嘴
Mum and Dr. Markham kiss on the mouths.
我看见了
I saw them.
她们互相亲吻对方全身
They kiss each other all over.
什么
What?
她摸了她的下面
She touched her. Down there.
噢天啊
Oh, Jesus!
-罗 -天啊
Rob… Christ!
你看到了吗 查理
You saw this, Charlie?
我会被带走吗
Will I be taken away?
什么
What?
我会被带走吗
Am I going to be taken away?
不会
No.
你不会被带走
No, no, no.
除非我不在了
Not while I’m around.
那他要去哪
And where’s he gonna go?
我这里没有多的房♥间了
There’s no room at mine.
他现在就呆在这儿
He’ll stay here for now.
如果她来找他了呢
What if she comes looking for him?
我该怎么回答 直接告诉她就在我这吗
Am I to deal with that, am I?
-当然不是 -罗伯特 他是你儿子
– Of course not. – He’s your son, Robert.
-你应该照顾他 -我就呆在这里
– You’re to see he’s looked after. – Then I’ll stay here as well.
-是吗 -直到我们找到有更多的地方
– What? – Till we find somewhere with more room.
-那会是什么时候 -不久后
– And when will that be? – Soon.
查理
Charlie?
查理 他在这吗
Charlie! Is he here?
查理 查理 亲爱的 我很抱歉 我们现在回家吧
Charlie. Charlie, love, I’m sorry. Let’s go home.
-来吧 我们回家 -查理将待在我这里
– Come on, let’s go home. – Charlie’s gonna stay here with me.
查理 亲爱的 过来
Charlie? Charlie, come on.
我想和爸爸在一起
I want to stay with Dad.
不 亲爱的 你不清楚你在说什么
No. No, love, you don’t realize what you’re saying.
你没听见吗 你 现在 滚
Didn’t you hear him? You, go.
不行
No.
罗 罗 我意思是
Rob. Rob, I mean…
你不会以为自己能照顾他把
What, you’re not gonna look after him.
我不需要你来告诉我我能为
Don’t you tell me what I can do
我儿子做什么 查理 上楼去
with my son. Charlie, go upstairs.
快上楼
Upstairs!
-查理 -现在
– Charlie! – Now.
-求你了 罗 -要么查理待在这里
– Rob, please. – Charlie stays here.
-要么我们看看法庭怎么说 -什么
– Or we’ll see what a court of law says. – What?
他会告诉他们他所看到的恶心的事情
He’ll tell them the disgusting things he’s seen.
恶心的事吗 他
Disgusting? What’s he…?
如果你再纠缠不放 我会报♥警♥的
If you come back here, I’ll call the police.
你将再也不会见到查理
You’ll never see Charlie again.
我想我们该走了
Maybe we need to go.
玛格丽特 外面怎么了
Margaret, what’s going on out there?
查理
Charlie.
跟我来
Come with me.

I…
你砍树的时候会伤到树吗
Does it hurt the tree when you cut it down?
这只是一棵树
It’s a tree.
但是树是有生命的
But trees are alive.
如果你把他告上法庭
If you take him to court,
他会证明你们之间的关系
he’ll testify to the nature of your relationship.
在这种情况下
And no judge would award the two of you Charlie
没有法官会把查理判给你们两个
in that circumstance.
每张报纸上都有告示
There are notices in every paper.
他们需要医生
They need doctors.
加拿大的机会
加拿大招聘机构
只有那些有推荐信的才行
Only ones with good references.
你永远不能把那个小镇当成家了
You are never going to make that town home,
不能这样生活了
not living like this.
那些人不会改变主意
Those sort of people don’t change their minds.
他们再也不会拥有一个像你这样的医生了
They’ll never have a doctor like you again.
他们不想要像我这样的医生
They don’t want a doctor like me.

No.
谢谢你和我见面 吉姆
Thank you for seeing me, Jim.
你还会来拜访吗
You’ll visit again soon?
和梅格一起吗
With Meg?
再说吧
I’ll see.
路途遥远啊
It’s a long drive.
她以为她是他父亲
She thinks she’s his father
就因为她和我妻子在一起
just ’cause she’s with my wife?
她怎么想无关紧要 法律站在你这边
It doesn’t matter what she thinks. The law’s on your side.
没人想要她留下来
Nobody wants her here.
她没有工作 她就是只过街老鼠
She can’t work. She can’t walk down the street.
你今晚会来帮助安妮吗
You’ll be here tonight to help with Annie?
她知道发生了什么事吗
Does she know what’s happening?
我们有一套说辞
We’ve had words.
她会大惊小怪的
She’ll kick up a fuss.
她知道什么有利于她
She knows what’s good for her.
闭嘴
Stop!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!