什么
What?
我帮了她一把
I kind of helped her.
但后来你偷了她的钱
But then you stole her purse.
不,我没有
No, I didn’t.
我救了老太太她拥抱了我
I saved the old lady, and she hugged me,
我摇着尾巴,不知道那是什么
and my tail wagged, and I didn’t know what it was,
但感觉,呃,你知道。。。好的
but it felt, uh, you know… good.
啊。
Ah.
但后来你偷了钱包
But then you stole the purse.
其他人:不!
OTHERS: No!
我听到猪对你说的话了
You know, I heard what the pig said to you
让我们放松
about cutting us loose.
等待比如“我们”我们?
Wait. Like, “us” us?
但我从没想过你真的会这么做
But I never thought you’d actually do it, man.
嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
我永远不会。。。我想。。。
I-I would never… I was trying to…
我想给我们找到更好的生活
I was trying to find us a better life.
我们的生活是完美的,直到你决定毁掉它
Our life was perfect until you decided to ruin it.
我没有
I didn’t.
你们在晚会上感觉到了
You guys felt it at the gala.
我们不仅仅是。。。而不仅仅是可怕的恶棍
We were more than… than just scary villains.
他们爱我们
They loved us.
哦,是吗?如果他们这么爱我们
Oh, yeah? If they loved us so much,
我们怎么会因为没犯的罪而坐牢?
how come we’re in prison for a crime we didn’t commit?
你知道吗?我给你这个橘子酱
You know what? I’ll give Marmalade this.
至少他看到了世界的本来面目
At least he sees the world for what it is
有些人害怕的地方
a place where some people are scary
有些人很害怕
and some people are scared.
哦,是吗?
Oh, yeah?
我已经厌倦了害怕
Well, I’m tired of being scary.
我厌倦了做一个被遗弃的人
I’m-I’m tired of being an outcast.
也许我不想成为。。。
Maybe I don’t want to be a…
什么坏人?
What? A Bad Guy?
不想再做坏人了吧?
Don’t want to be a Bad Guy anymore, huh?
说吧,狼。
Say it, Wolf.
是的,我想是的
Yeah, I thought so.
还有我们,你一生的朋友?
And us, your lifelong friends?
我们只是在阻止你?
We’re just holding you back?
是的,也许你是!
Yeah, maybe you are!
拿回去
Take it back!
拿回去!道歉
Take it back! Apologize!
嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿!
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
监狱不是打架的地方
Prison is no place for fighting.
告诉他
Tell that to him.
嗯?
Huh?
什么
What?

Shh.
快跑!
Run!
-哦-等等,等等。等等
-Oh! -W-W-Wait, wait. Ho-Hold on.
黛安?
Diane?
但是你怎么知道该怎么做呢
But how do you know how to do
所有的踢踏拳?
all of that kick-kick-punch-punch?
等等,你是那个深红色的爪子?
Wait a sec, you’re the Crimson Paw?
囚徒女王
The queen of cons,
特技瑞士军刀
acrobatic Swiss Army knife.
两次偷了尊邦戈钻石
Stole the Zumpango diamond twice.
一次是为了赚钱,第二次只是为了好玩
Once for profit, second time just for fun.
从未被识别,从未被发现
Never identified, never caught.
我想我仍然是最好的坏人
Guess I’m still the best bad guy
全世界都见过
the world has ever seen.
至少我以前是
Ugh, at least I used to be.
嗯?
Huh?
不,我还是最好的
Nope, I’m still the best.
就像骑偷来的自行车
Just like riding a stolen bicycle.
你有点。。。哎哟
Oh, uh, you got a little… Ouch.
你为什么要救我们?
Hey, wh-why did you save us anyway?
晚会结束后我知道有些不对劲
After the gala, I knew something wasn’t right,
所以我做了一些调查,那颗流星。。。
so I did some investigating, and that meteor…
我知道。某种宇宙超级天线的东西
I know. Some kind of cosmic mega-super-antennae thing.
正当如果通过一系列电离晶体传导
Right. If conducted through an array of ionized crystals,
它将产生一个巨大的心理动力场
it will generate a massive psychokinetic field
城市的大小
the size of a city.
天哪。我打断你了吗?
Oh, my gosh. Did I interrupt you?
你要这么说吗?
Were you gonna say that?
呃,我,我,我本想更专业一点
Uh, I-I-I was gonna be a little more technical,
但你知道要点了
but you got the gist of it.
果酱需要停止,但我一个人做不到
Marmalade needs to be stopped, but I can’t do it alone.
你比任何人都了解他的化合物
You know his compound better than anyone.
你可以相信我们
You can count on us.
对吧,伙计们?
Right, guys?
没有“我们”
There is no “us.”
我们完了,狼
We’re through, Wolf.
完成。菲尼托
Done. Finito.
就因为那场小小的争吵?
Because of that little tiff back there?
拜托,伙计,我们就是这么做的
Come on, man, that’s what we do.
你发球,我截击
You serve, I volley.
那是我们的小舞会
That’s our little dance.
这次不行
Not this time.
食人鱼?
Piranha?
网?
Webs?
抱歉Wolfie。
Sorry, Wolfie.
鲨鱼
Shark.

Hmm.

Hey.
伙计们?
Guys?
伙计们?
Guys?
你想知道我为什么讨厌生日吗,沃尔夫?你…吗?
You want to know why I hate birthdays, Wolf? Do you?
当你长成一条蛇的时候,没有人来参加你的聚会
When you grow up a snake, nobody shows up to your party.
生日时刻提醒着我们
Birthdays are a constant reminder that out there
我只是一个可怕的,一无是处的怪物
I’m just a scary, good-for-nothing monster.
是 啊
Yeah.
但没有什么能比得上只有一个人。。。
But nothing compares to having the one guy…
那个我以为可以信任的人
the one guy I thought I could trust
从背后捅我一刀
stab me in the back.
来吧,伙计们。我们从这里出去吧。
Come on, guys. Let’s get out of here.
这才是真正的坏蛋
Now, this is what a true bad guy looks like.
我们玩得开心点怎么样?
What do you say we have some fun?
嘿你没事吧?
Hey. You okay?
不,我不好
No, I’m not okay.
我非常非常不好
I’m very, very un-okay.
刚刚离开我唯一的朋友
Just left the only friends I have ever had,
那我是什么…我在做什么?
so what am I… what am I doing?
我知道这不容易
I know this isn’t easy,
把一切抛在脑后
leaving everything behind.
-是吗-是 啊
-Do you? -Yeah.
我是世界上最好的小偷
I was the best thief in the world.
快速、无畏、有创造力
Fast, fearless, inventive.
我只剩下一件东西要偷了
I just had one thing left to steal.
金色海豚
The Golden Dolphin.
所以你去追了
So you went after it.
我不只是去追求它
I didn’t just go after it.
我做到了
I had it.
还有一条清晰的逃生路线
And a clear escape route.
但是
But…
最后我只看到了那只狡猾的狐狸
all I saw in the end was the tricky fox
他们总是告诉我我是
that they always told me I was.
它改变了一切
It changed everything.
所以现在,与其伤害别人
So, now, instead of hurting people,
我在帮助他们
I’m helping them.
我还是我自己
I’m still me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!