痛下决心
In the house of commons today,
一项新的海军军事行动被一致通过
The new marine offences act was passed unanimously
从新年的午夜开始生效
From midnight on new year’s eve,
所有的地下电台 当然也包括摇滚台
All pirate radio stations, inciuding, of course, radio rock,
将被视为违法
will be breaking the law
每位工作人员
Everyone who works on them, and
当然也包括每位听众
indeed everyone who listens to them
将会触犯法律
Will be in contravention of the new iaw
并受牢狱之灾
And risk prison sentences,
卡尔
Carl.
你还好吧
You okay?
还好 就是
Yeah, just…
你知道 几个月前 我犯了一个大错误
You know, a few months ago, I made a terrible mistake.
-真的 -是的
– Really? – Yeah.
但我懂得了一些东西
But I realised something.
有些想法在我脑海里盘桓
And instead of crushing the thought the moment it came I…
总是挥之不去
I let it hang on and…
现在我知道它要变成现实了
Now I know it to be true.
我害怕它要永远盘踞在我脑子里了
And I’m afraid it’s stuck in my head forever.
什么想法
What was the thought?
这是我们一生中最美好的日子了
That these are the best days of our lives.
意识到这个很可怕 但我就是知道
It’s a terrible thing to know, but I know it.
我可不知道
I don’t know about that.
是啊 是啊
Well, yeah. yeah.
也许你会更走运
Maybe you’ll be lucky.
也许你会有更辉煌的时候 但我持保留意见
Maybe you’ll have better days, but I doubt it.
浮浮沉沉 蹉跎一生
It’s a long way do-be-do-be down.
大限已至
The day has come.
今晚
Tonight,
地下电台消亡了
Pirate radio dies.
从午夜起 我们就是一条毫无希望漂零在
From midnight, we are a ghost ship floating without hope
冰冷漆黑洋面上的幽灵船
On cold and dark waters.
你们在这儿干的非常完美
You have done almighty work here.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是你们的工作
But your work
结束了
Is done.
我还没有 先生
Not mine, sir.
我是个美国公民
I’m an american citizen,
而我才不会为你那些
And I don’t give a hootenanny god damn
吹毛求疵迷失自己
about your nitpick let me lost
我决定继续从船上广播
I intend to broadcast from this ship
24小时不停 直到我死的那天
24 hours a day until the day I die
也许就在不久的将来
And then for a couple days after that.
我无意冒犯或者别的什么
Not wanting to sound rude or anything,
但是你难道不觉得
But don’t you think that might be
这会让听众们审美疲劳恹恹欲睡
An ever so slightly monotonous experience for the listener?
一人十二小时 怎么样 骑士先生
What do you say to 12 hours each, Noble sir?
我是这么想的
The way I look at it,
没有我的搞笑 这地球转不下去的
The world couldn’t survive without my comedy,
当动机正确时 谁能挺身而出
And who’s going to have the moral backbone
当那个大无畏的先行者呢
To play the seekers when the mood is right?
他们会崩溃的
They’ll split up.
我会一直放旧唱片
I intend to celebrate the back catalogue.
我决定阻止你
I intend to stop you doing so.
如你们所知 我的妻子
As some of you know, my wife left
在婚礼的17个小时后弃我而去
me after 17 hours marriage
但我挺过来了 因为我为音乐而生
But I survived that because I live for music.
而现在 由于我已生无所恋
And now, with nothing else to live for,
我同样愿意为它死去
I’m willing to die for it as well
我一直以新闻和天气预报为生
I’ve always lived for news and weather.
也愿意为它们去死
Happy to die for them, too.
尤其是天气预报
Especially the weather.
我无处可去
I’ve got nowhere else to go.
我有地方可去 但是在佩克汉姆
I have somewhere else to go, but it’s peckham.
想想我还是留下吧
So I think l’ll stick around.
总不能让大家饿死
Can’t let everyone starve.
而且我也有一点点担心
And I’m slightly worried where my
当我回到正常生活里 我日益渐增的性♥欲♥
Increasingly powerful sexuality will take me
会把我引向何方
When I return to normal life.
我强烈地怀疑菲利斯蒂暗恋我
I’ve got a very strong suspicion that Felicity fancies me.
我哪儿也不去 就要给她个机会
Not about to go anywhere, just when I’m in with a chance.
肯定要算我一个
Obviously, I’m in.
你们是这世界上唯一爱我的人们
You’re the only people in the world who like me.
谢谢 先生们 女士
Thank you, gentlemen, lady.
还有怪大胡子
Strange bearded thing.
但千万别犯错 他们盯着我们呢
But make no mistake, they will come after us.
走着瞧
Let them try.
忠诚的追随者们
So, faithful followers,
听听音乐 这是好事
Listen to the music. It’s a good thing to do.
这里是齐望
It’s the Count,
请和齐望一起期望到最后
Counting down and out for the Count at last.
3 2 1 唯余沉默
Three, two, one… and rest are the silence
-谢谢 亲爱的 谢谢你们 -别客气
– Thank you, darling. thank you, darling. – Sure.
-干得好 图怀特 -谢谢 先生
– Well done, Twatt. – Thank you, sir.
-敬女王 -还有崇高的政♥府♥
– The queen. – Her majesty’s government.
同祝
The queen.
开个玩笑 伙计们 摇起来吧!
Only kidding, dudes. let’s rock!
妈的 妈的 搞毛啊 给我
Arse! arse! what arse! give me that.
-是条船 -你♥他♥妈♥想干嘛
– It’s a boat. – What the fuck are you doing here?
她要见一个叫卡尔的
She asked to see someone called Carl.

Who asked?

She did.
是她
It’s her.
还有她
And her!
你想上船吗
You want to come onboard?
你知道 你到这儿来没准会坐牢
You know, you’re risking going to prison by being here.
没错 好玩嘛
Yes, for fun!
这是我的朋友玛格丽特 她来陪我
This is my friend margaret. she came to keep me company.
这是我的朋友 齐望
This is my friend, the Count.
你好 玛格丽特
Well, hello, margaret.
你觉得你有可能
Do you think you could ever love
爱上一个大胡子老光棍儿吗
a man with a funky full man tude.
不 不会
No, I don’t.
-我可以刮掉 -还是不行
– I could shave it. – Still no.
我整整三个月没做♥爱♥过了
I haven’t had sex in three months.
哦天哪 抱歉
Oh, my god! l’m so sorry.
其实只有一个月
Actually it’s only been a month.
最后一次是我们逮到他打飞机
The last time we found himself
-厉害 -就在吊床边
– Tough. – By the hammock.
我对上次晚上的事情很抱歉
I’m very sorry about what I did that night.
不 不 没事
No, no, it’s fine.
我是说 显然 怎么会有女人想跟我上♥床♥呢
I mean, obviously, who would wanna sleep with me?
走着瞧 试试
Well, let’s see, shall we?
我们可以 你瞧 玩拼字游戏
Well, we could, you know, play scrabble,
-要是你想玩 -我讨厌这个
– If you fancy it. – I hate scrabble.
我也是 最讨厌它了 简直恨死
Me, too. Absolutely loathe it. hate it.
克鲁多乐队 从另一方面 是
Cluedo, on the other hand, is…
凯文 出去
Kevin, out.
很高兴再次见到你 玛丽安
Lovely to see you again, Marianne.
我想如果我 抱歉
I guess if I just… sorry.
不 很好 也许我们可以这样躺下
No, it’s fine. maybe if we just lie like this.
来杯茶
Would you like a cup of tea?
好的 这真是
Yes, now that would be…
太好了
Lovely.

Cool.
太好了
Lovely.
来杯茶
Would you like a cup of tea?
好 来一杯
A cup of tea would be lovely.
好了 大不列颠的女士们 先生们
And yes, ladies and gentlemen of Great Britain,
卡尔从爱的小屋里出来了
Carl has emerged from the chamber of love.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!