Only the Professor can control it.
如果教授被处决 会有更多人丧命
Without him, how many bodies will there be?
听我说 亲爱的小姐 我们派了最好的探员去调查此案
Miss, we have put our finest men on the case.
我们还专门从非洲 请来了一位职业猎人来负责
We even called in a big game hunter from Africa
追捕这个动物
to dispatch the animal.
哦 别吵 小黑
Nelson!
去捡球哦
Fetch your ball!
总统先生 埃斯佩朗迪很伟大 嗯
Esperandieu is a fine scholar.
他的研究推动了科学进步
His research keeps science going forward.
如果您杀了他 您会受到公众谴责
By taking his life, you condemn so many others.
嗯 好吧 我会再考虑的
I promise I’ll think it over.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
哦 怎么了 你的球在那里
What’s wrong? Your ball’s over there!
看 就在那里 快 快呀
Come on! Look!
哦 怎么了 没见过美女
What’s up? Seen a ghost?
哦 看到吗 你的球不是在这里吗
See? Your ball’s over here.
嘿 快过来宝贝 嘿 过来 快 听话
Come and fetch it!
哎 对了 真乖 快趴下
Into my arms!
哦 快放开他
Get off him!
把你的脏手拿开
Take your paws off me!
放开我
Let me go!
您受伤了吗 先生
Are you hurt, sir? – I’m fine.
小黑 小黑 再不放开我 我就起诉你们
Let me go or I’ll press charges!
快去找我的小黑
Find Nelson!
睁大眼睛
Eyes open, Caponi!
哦 我一直就没闭过
Both are wide open, honestly.
警惕和耐心是猎人的秘诀
Vigilance and patience are the hunter’s watchwords.
圣休伯特
Tell me, Saint Hubert,
我能不能请一分钟的假 去吃点东西
could I nip off for a minute for some food?
绝对不行
Out of the question!
我们可是在战斗
We are at war, my friend.
有一次为了伏击一只 躲在孟加拉古庙里的老虎
One day I hunted a tiger lying low in a Bengali temple.
我整整三天没有吃饭
We went three days without food.
三天
Three days!
是的
Yes.
哦 天哪 你怎么做到的
Incredible! How did you do it?
我去图书馆 查了所有的书 我发现这种动物喜欢
I started by consulting all the books in the library,
栖息在一个固定的地方
which confirmed the animal’s sedentary nature.
所以我就在这里 找了个僻静地方给它做了个窝
So I got the idea to collect the fragments of its egg
把那些蛋壳碎片 全都收集起来铺在上面
and put them in a quiet place.
然后喂它吃新鲜的肉 让它吃饱
Then I left out some choice cuts of beef,
这样就不用担心 它会吃掉我们的科西嘉绵羊了
so it wouldn’t decimate our herd of Corsican sheep.
安德烈
Zborowsky. . .
你是个天才
You’re a genius!
哦 这没什么
It’s nothing really.
只是凭直觉吧
Just a little intuition.
你有这么敏锐的直觉
With intuition like that,
那些姑娘们一定会被你迷得神魂颠倒的
you must sweep the ladies off their feet, my young friend!
那得看哪个姑娘了
That depends on the lady.
您 您的名字里 有两个L
Are there two L’s in Adèle?
不 我的名字里只有两个E
I wish, but I just have two legs.
两 两 两个E
Two legs?
阿黛拉A-D-E-L-E
Adèle. A-D-È-L-E.
意思是”干白葡萄酒”
Blanc-Sec. Like the wine. Dry white, you know.
哦 我知道那 那种酒
Yes, I know dry whites.
谢天谢地
Marvellous!
哦 请 请您 请您从头开始说起
Go ahead. From the beginning.
为了治好我妹妹的病 我去了埃及而不是秘鲁
To cure my sister, I went to Egypt, not Peru, to find a doctor,
去找一个叫帕特莫斯的医生 只可惜他是个木乃伊
Patmosis, a charming but mummified fellow.
埃斯佩朗迪本来应该让他复活的
Prof. Esperandieu was supposed to wake him,
而不是那只翼手龙 刚才就是那只龙突然出现
not the damn pterodactyl he should’ve left alone,
想袭击总统和他的宠物
given its attack on the President and his pet.
那…那…那只宠物…是条龙
The petero. . .
不 你又错了 是只狗
No, the pet’s the dog.
危急时刻 我鼓足勇气 挺身而出 多么英勇
I summoned up all my courage and threw myself on the President.
我这么做是为了请求总统 赦免埃斯佩朗迪
A heroic but calculated gesture,
让他帮我复活木乃伊 给我妹妹治病
intended to secure a pardon for the Professor to save my sister.
结果他们说我袭击总统
I was arrested for attacking him.
我看上去像恐♥怖♥份♥子♥吗
Do I look like a terrorist?

No.
呃…带…带…带走了
Dunked?
我能回家了吗
Clear? Can I go home now?
嗯 不过 小姐 还…
Yes. However. . .
还有一个细节 我不太清楚
One tiny detail escapes me.
什么
Which is?
是谁…那只狗…狗…
Who is. . . Whose is. . .
是谁的呢
Whose is the dog?
天哪
Right. . .
你能不能不用摩尔斯电码说话 否则就得通宵了
Do you have to speak in Morse, or we’ll be all night?
我救了总统 你们居然这么对我
I save the President and that’s the thanks I get?
该死的
You louts!
计划进行的不太顺利 亲爱的
Things didn’t quite go to plan, little sis.
我得洗个澡镇定一下 让您在这里等了这么久 抱歉
I need a bath to gather my wits.
噢 天哪
My God!
我看了信
I read your letter.
看了哪一封
Which one? – About the pterodactyl.
翼手龙那封 你真是个天才
You’re a genius, Andrej.
哦 我们走 车等着呢
Let’s go. The taxi’s waiting downstairs.
马上来
Right away.
在这边
This way.
你看 我没骗你吧
See? I wasn’t telling you lies.
难以置信
Incredible!
当心 阿黛拉小姐
Be careful, Miss Adèle.
你放心吧 这对我来说没什么
Don’t worry, I’ve cracked tougher nuts.
来 小鸟 小鸟 小鸟 小鸟
Birdy, birdy. . .
阿黛拉小姐 它更喜欢吃肉
It prefers meat.

Really?
呃 我真傻
Silly me.
你是从哪里来的 美人
Where are you from, my beauty?
我没说你
I don’t mean you!
我说
In any case,
你的翅膀真漂亮
you have beautiful plumage.
那么
In truth,
你的声音是不是也很动听呢
if your voice is the equal of your coat. . .
好吧
Fine.
我想你肯定不是夜莺的祖先
Clearly no ancestor of the nightingale.
还是小心点 它可能会把你当成羊
Watch out, it might think you’re a goat.
你一直是这么关照女生的吗
You smooth-talker.
哦 不 我的意思是
No, I meant. . .
想驯服它们就得起名字 是吗
I’m usually called bird names. – Really?
小鸽子
My dove. . .
小云雀
My chickadee. . .
小羽毛
My feathery thing!
这么说
Actually. . .
你是想要我的这条羽毛围巾
You want my feathers, don’t you?
我的小羽毛
My feathery thing…
漂亮的小鸟
Feathers of IittIe birdies…
迷人的小鸟 来
Or of animaIs…
我的天哪
Incredible!
很好 非常好
There you go, that’s good.
我们是朋友了 现在我想请你帮我一个忙
Now we’re friends, I have a favour to ask of you.
阿黛拉小姐 你该不会是想
Surely you’re not going to. . .
失礼了
It’d be rude not to.
你 你 你疯了吗
It’s madness!
我想 它不会比骆驼更难骑吧
It can’t be more complicated than a camel.
有可能
It can.
小心那棵树 小姐 停下
Watch out! The tree!
好了
There we are.
您真是不可思议
You’re unbelievable, Miss Blanc-Sec.
好了 创造奇迹 去创造奇迹
Now we’ve mastered the unbelievable, let’s perform the impossible.
我们到了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!