什么意思
What do you mean?
蒙多煞万人本来就不完全相信人类
The Mondoshawan never fully trusted the human race.
所以把元素石托付给了他们真正信任的人
They gave them to someone they do trust.
她名叫帕瓦蕾顾娜 是一位女高音歌♥唱家
Her name is Plavalaguna. She’s a diva.
几个小时后 她将会
She’s singing at a charity ball
在弗拉斯顿天堂的一场慈善晚会上献唱
in Fhloston Paradise in a few hours.
她保管着元素石
She has the stones with her.
蒙多煞万人会
The Mondoshawans will…
我们只需派个人去和她交接元素石
All we have to do is to send someone to get the stones.
然后护送回地球
And bring them back to here.
很好
Excellent.
这次行动越低调越好
I want this operation to be as discreet as possible.
不要兴师动众
No troops. No big operation.
你派最优秀的人暗中取回元素石
I want your best man to go undercover.
我有个完美人选
I have the perfect one.
-你有封信 -看见了
– You’ve got a message. – Yeah.
不打开看看吗 没准是大事呢
Not gonna opening it? Could be important.
就跟前两封似的那么重要
Like the last two I got were important.
第一封是我老婆来信把我蹬了
First one was from my wife telling me she’s leaving.
第二封是我律师的信
The second was from my lawyer
告诉我他把我老婆拐了
telling me he was leaving with my wife.
时运不济啊
That is bad luck.
但是我爷爷说得好
But, grandfather say…
“霉运总会走”
“It never rain everyday.”
这回肯定是好消息 我保证
This is good news, guaranteed.
不是的话午饭我请你
I bet you lunch.
那成
Okay.
快来
Come on.
“你被开除了”
“You are fired.”
非常抱歉
Oh, I’m sorry.
起码我赢了顿午饭
At least I won lunch.
好心态啊你
Good philosophy.
焉知非福呢 我喜欢
See good in bad. I like.
-你好 -科本乖乖
– Hello. – Korben, sweetheart.
你指头都断了吗 怎么不给我打电♥话♥
You got broken fingers? You can’t punch my number?
你也好 妈
Hi, Mom.
十七条留言
Seventeen messages.
你也少扯什么机器又坏了
Don’t tell me your machine is broken again.
那东西能用一千年呢
Those things are good for 1,000 years.
金先生 你先忙吧
Mr. Kim, you should go.
我还得再说会儿
This’ll take a minute.
你连你的猫都懒得喂
You don’t feed your white pussy cat a croquette,
而我看你对那猫比我还亲
who you obviously love more than me.
-喂你吃奶的不是它 是我 -再见 达拉斯先生
– She didn’t breast-feed you. I did. – Goodbye, Mr. Dallas.
送你包好运饼
Good fortune for you.
苍天啊 我这辈子也当不了奶奶了
Oh Christ I’ll never be a grandmother.
-会给你带来好运 -多谢了
– It bring you good luck! – Yeah,sure.
科本 你知道我身子骨一直不好
Korben, you know how my poor body’s failing.
这趟旅行你一定得带上我
You have to take me on this trip.
你说什么呢妈
Mom, what are you talking about?
我明白了 你非要我开口求你是不是
Oh I get it. You want to make your only mother beg, is that it?
我不想你求我 我只想弄明白怎么回事
No, I don’t want to make you beg, all I want is an explanation.
我刚到家
Look, I just got in.
我的出租车也毁了 工作也丢了
I just smashed my cab. I lost my job.
还遭了抢
I got mugged.
除此之外 我好得很
Besides that, everything’s peachy.
多谢你关怀
Thanks for asking.
现在给我沉住气 告诉我到底怎么回事
Now we just settle down and explain this to me calmly.
敢情你还不知道
So you don’t know you won a trip…
你赢得了去弗拉斯顿天堂的双人十日游
to Fhloston Paradise for two for ten days?
我看你肯定是想
I suppose you’ll just gonna
把我丢在月球上挨饿受冻
leave me on the lunar surface to freeze my ass off?
我要是赢了这么个奖 我会知道的
If I’d won a trip, I’d know about it.
会有人告诉我的
Somebody would’ve notified me.
科本 广播上一直在说你的名字
Korben, they’ve been blaring your name
已经说了一小时了 你个蠢货
on the radio for the last hour, you big ape!
妈我回头再打给你
Ma, I’ll call you back.
蒙罗将军 很高兴在贫民区见到你
General Monroe, how nice to see you in the 5000 block.
公♥寓♥不错 少校
Nice apartment, Major.
看来你退役生活适应得不错
Like you’ve settled into a wonderful life.
听说你被炒了
Heard you lost your job.
这么快就知道了
You heard that?
不劳挂心 我会再找一份的
Don’t worry. I’ll get another job.
不用找 我们这有现成的
Don’t bother. We have one for you.
“达拉斯少校
“Major Dallas…
你被选中执行一项极为重要的任务”
you’ve been selected for a missionof the utmost importance.”
-什么任务 -拯救世界
– What mission? – To save the world.
“你须立即启程前往弗拉斯顿天堂
“You leave immediately for Fhloston Paradise.
从歌♥唱家帕瓦蕾顾娜处取回四块元素石
retrieve four stones from the diva Plavalaguna
并尽可能稳妥地带回地球”
and bring them back with utmost discretion possible.”
有问题吗
Any questions?
有 就一个
Yeah, just one.
为什么是我 我六个月前就退役了 你忘了吗
Why me? I retired six months ago. Your remember?
三个原因
Three reasons.
第一
One:
你作为联邦精英特种部队的一员
As a member of the Elite Special Forces Unit of the Federated Army,
对此次任务中所需的
you are an expert in the use of all weapons
下列武器和航♥天♥器具备专业操作技能
and spacecraft needed for this mission.
第二
Two:
在你们队所有成员中
Of all the members in your unit,
你荣誉最多
you’re the most highly decorated.
第三呢
The third?
在你们队所有成员中 只有你还活着
Of all the members of your unit, you’re the only one left alive.
不看看来信吗
You check your messages?
不了 今天我的好消息够多了
No, I’ve had enough good news for one day.
没准是大事呢
Might be important.
你中奖啦
You’re a winner!
你赢得了双子炸肉饼比赛
You’ve won the Annual Gemini Contest
获得了去弗拉斯顿天堂的双人游资格
and a trip to Fhloston Paradise for two.
这里是你的票
Here are your tickets.
你操纵了比赛结果
You rigged the contest?
恭喜了
Congratulations.
再没比这更谨慎的方法了 是不是
Could thinking of anything a little more discreet, huh?
老办法就是好办法嘛
Old tricks are the best tricks.
艾斯伯格少校将与你扮作夫妻共同执行任务
Major Iceborg will accompany you as your wife.
我死也不答应
I am not going.
有啥不满意
Why not?
借过一下 将军
Excuse me, General.
她是谁
Who is it?
她到底是谁
Who is it?
我老婆
My wife.
你又结婚了
You remarried?
是 也不是
Yes…no.
我和她刚见面 但我要娶她
I just met this girl, but I’m going to marry her.
我爱她 但她恨死当兵的了
I love her, but she hates the military.
她知道军旅生涯毁了我上一段婚姻
She knows the military ruined my last marriage.
所以她不希望再搅和军方的事了
She can’t have anything to do with it.
如果她看见你们了 我就死定了
If she sees you guys, she’ll kill me.
-少校 -你们得藏起来
– Major– – You gotta hide somewhere.
帮个忙 快点找个地方藏起来
You’ve gotta help me. You’re just gonna hide somewhere!
我们很乐意帮忙 但你家就这一间屋
We’d love to help, but I mean there is only one door,
我们能藏哪
where can we hide?
少校 我们要没时间了
Major, we don’t have time for this.
藏一分钟就好
It’s just for one minute.
你们可是帮了我大忙了
You have no idea how much you’re helping me.
我欠你们 一个大人情
No idea– you have no idea.
-我定会婚姻幸福的 -少校 少校
– I’m going to be happily married. – Major! Major!
-怎么了 -我们三个人挤不下
-What! – The three of us won’t fit in there.
怎么挤不下
Sure you will.
少校
Major!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!