there’s always a big need for organs.
我的整个身体都行
My whole body.
我已经准备好把我的身体
I am ready to donate my body
还有灵魂都奉献给科学
and my soul to science.
想从哪个开始? 先捐一个肾?
What would you like to start with? A kidney?
需要哪个就拿哪个
you just take whatever you need.
那是唯一我能做的了 谢谢
It’s the least i can do. Thank you.
– 谢谢 谢谢 – 祝你好运
– Thank you, thank you. – good luck.
谢谢 太谢谢你们了
Thank you, thank you so much.
– 感谢所有的一切 – 不客气
– thank you for everything. – you’re welcome.
这是我们医护人员的一个小小的告别礼物
And here’s a little farewell gift from the staff
希望帮你开始新的生活
to help make your new start a good one.

oh.
– 怎么了? – 卢卡斯在哪儿?
– what is it? – where’s Lucas?
你只能在紧急状况的时候才能按铃
You’re only supposed to use this bell in case of emergency.
卢卡斯呢?
Where’s Lucas?
好吧 我想卢卡斯有他的人身自♥由♥
Well, I suppose Lucas is free to go where he wants
即使没有你的允许
without your permission.
娘娘腔婊♥子♥养♥的♥混♥蛋♥
Son of a mother fuckin’ lesbian bitch.
卢克?
Luc?
– 怎么 兄弟? – 嘿
– what’s up, man? – Hey.
我可是相当长时间没看到你了
I haven’t seen you in a month of sundays.
孩子 你看起来跟政♥府♥支票一样稳健
Boy, you look good as a government check.
过得怎样?
How you’ve been?
呃 我实际上是生了点儿小病
Uh, I’ve… I’ve actually been a little ill recently.
– 你身体不舒服? – 是啊
– You’ve been under the weather, huh? – Yeah.
不过这不是好好的回来了吗 超人?
But you’re back on all fours now, ain’t you, cat?
是啊 好多了 谢谢你 诗人
Yeah, doing much better. Thank you, poet.
我知道你是个坐不住的人
I know you’re a stepper.
你最近怎么样?
How are you doing?
很艰难不过也知足了
Tough titty for a kitty, but the milk is good hot.
– 挺公平了 – 是啊 我知道
– But it’s fair out here, man. – Yeah, I know.
有点辛苦 总想口袋里能留点小钱
a little grind, trying to keep a few dollars
能填饱肚子
of the lunch money in the pocket.
我明白 我也是的诗人
I know. me too, Poet.
生活不容易啊 孩子
It just ain’t easy, babe.
哦 我最近碰巧有了点钱
Oh, hey, I actually fell into a few extra dollars recently.
嘿 好兆头不是吗?
Hey, ain’t that a blessing?
也许我能借点给你
Maybe I could lend you a few.
嘿 不管怎样 孩子
Hey, you know, whatever you can stand, kid.
– 我很感激你 兄弟 – 给你
– I appreciate this, man. – There you go.
– 这样没关系是吗? – 没关系
– So everything’s all right, huh? – Yeah.
打扰了 请问
Excuse me, I was wondering
你可不可以也给我一两块钱?
By any chance can you, like, give a dollar or two?
– 当然可以 – 太谢谢你了
– Yeah, of course. – Thank you very much.
当然可以了 来
Of course I can. Here.
感激不尽 太感谢了
Most appreciative. Thank you very much.
呃 我也能分点吗?
Oh, may I have some, please?
– 是的 – 我是他朋友
– Yes. – I’m his friend.
– 不不 我明白 – 他是我朋友
– No no, I know. – He’s my friend.
– 当然了 – 谢谢
– Of course, of course. – Thank you.
– 给你 – 那我呢?
– There you go. Okay. – How about me?
– 这是给你的 – 谢了
– That’s for you. – Thanks.
呐 这是给你的
And that’s for you.
大家都有份
Enough for everybody.
你在这儿干嘛?
What is going on in here?
这些文件是严格保密的
These files are strictly confidential.
出去
Now get out.
– 卢卡斯?
– Lucas?
卢卡斯你个小窝囊废
Lucas, you little punk.
– 跟我走吧 – 什么?
– You’re coming with me. – What?
跟我走
You’re coming with me.
我心领了 雅克
I appreciate it, Jacques,
但我就想自己呆着
But I — I would just like to be left alone.
走吧 卢卡斯我需要你帮忙
Come with me, Lucas. I need your help.
看这情形
From the looks of things,
这也对你有好处
You could do with some help yourself.
该死
Oh shit.
既然如此
Okay.
清扫路障
Bombs away.

Ah.
牡蛎之家?
House of oysters?
为什么起名牡蛎之家?
Why is it called house of oysters?
我买♥♥这地方的时候
Well, when I bought the place,
那时候它是个老牡蛎酒吧
Back in the days, it was an old oyster bar
是去世的赛维奥拉先生经营的
run by the late Mr. Saviola.
有个顾客吃了一个致命的牡蛎后
But after a customer consumed a lethal oyster,
赛维奥拉先生被迫停止营业了
Mr. Saviola was forced to close down the business.
但我保留了这个名字
But I kept the name
是因为酒吧就叫这个名字
because it’s the name of the bar,
酒吧不该改名
And a bar should not change its name,
无论这世界发生了什么事
No matter what goes wrong in the world.
炼狱或是洪水 只要乌云散去
Come hell or high water, when the smog dissolves,
你都要相信你的酒吧会安然无恙
You gotta trust that your bar is still gonna be there.
我们准备好了 送过来
We’re ready. Send it over.
– 很高兴见到你 – 彼此
– Nice to meet you. – Likewise.
李勤我的大厨
Chin Lee is my excellent cook.
谋个生计
Moneyed sale.
谢谢你 李勤
Thank you, Chin Lee.
我心脏不好
My heart’s no good.
随时都会死
I could pass away any day now.
我没家 没朋友
I don’t have a family, no friends,
而且也无所谓
And I’m not even interested in anything like that.
我还在意的
What I am interested in
是我死后 这酒吧还能继续经营
is that this bar goes on after I’m gone.
这就是我带你来这儿的原因了 卢卡斯
And that’s where you come into the picture, Lucas.
我希望你在我死了以后…你在干嘛?
When I’m gone, i want you– what are you doing?
不爱吃
Don’t like it.
开什么玩笑
Don’t be ridiculous.
你过去从垃圾筒里扒东西吃
You used to eat out of garbage cans
现在有精心烹制的美味佳肴你还不愿意吃了
but when presented with the heights of gastronomy, you refuse it?
对不起
Sorry.
你要学的还很多 朋友
You have many things to learn, my friend.
而且我是不会放弃的
And i’m not gonna give up
直到我教会你所有东西
Until i’ve taught you everything.
从现在起 你就是我的学生了
from now on, you’re my student.
这儿就是我住的地方
This is where I live.
你以后就住在这儿
And this is where you’re gonna live.
– 谢谢 – 你觉得怎么样?
– Oh, thank you. – How do you like it?
这是几套睡衣
Here’s some pajamas.
明天还有的忙
Tomorrow’s gonna be a busy day.
开门
Open up!
你们这些蠢货怎么回事?
What’s wrong with you morons?
为什么酒吧关了 雅克?
Why is the bar closed, Jacques?
我要培训新员工
I’m training a new employee.
要多久?
How long is that gonna take?
不知道
I don’t know.
得了
Come on.
告诉我们要一天 一年 还是?
Give us an idea. A day, a year, or what?
看在上帝的份上!别发牢骚了 找你妈去
For god’s sake, stop whining and go back to your mothers.
但我想喝一杯
But I wanna get a drink.
我妈死了 你知道的
My mother’s dead. you know that.
别这样 雅克
Come on, Jacques.
雅克!
Jacques!
想见你就没时间
Well, long see no time.
– 啊
– Ah.
你还好吗? 心脏还好吗?
How you doing? How’s the old heart?
还那么糟糕
Terrible as usual, Dimitri.
从上世纪我就没干过那事儿了
I haven’t fucked since last century.
噢 不会吧
Oh, no.
我最接近做♥爱♥的事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!