我保证他会带上这个凳子
I’m pretty goddamn sure that chair’s be going with him.
凳子上有什么
What’s in the chair?
我刚也在想这个问题
Just what I thought.
该死 有戴夫的血
Sweet Dave’s goddamn blood.

So…
你是要说我谋杀了咯
are you actually accusing me of murder?
我是这么推测的 老鲍伯
The way I see it, Senior Bob,
谁要是她的同伙
whoever’s working with her,
谁就撒谎了 如果是你的话
ain’t who they say they is. And if it’s you,
也就是说明妮和戴夫没去她妈妈家
that means Minnie and her man ain’t at her mama’s.
他们一定死了 扔在外面什么地方了
They’re lying out back there dead somewhere.
如果是你这个英国佬撒谎了的话
Or if it’s you British Man,
真正的莫博瑞·奥斯瓦尔多 一定也死在某个地方了
the real Oswaldo Mobray is lying in a ditch somewhere. And
然后你只是随手拿走了他的证件
you’re just an English fella’ passing off his papers.
或者按我的推测来 谁最丑谁就是凶手
Or we go by my theory, which is the ugliest guy did it.
就是你 盖奇·乔
Which makes it you, Joe Gage.
我们来理一下思路
So I take it you’ve deduced the coffy was
咖啡在你杀了那个老人的时候被人下毒了
poisoned while you were murdering the old man?

Yes.
那这样的话 我的黑人朋友 那个时候
Well, mi negro amigo, during that whole incident…
我正坐在房♥间那边 弹着”平安夜” 曲子
I was sitting on that side of the room. Playing Silent Night on the piano.
我没说你下的毒 我说的是 不是你做的那道炖菜
I didn’t say you poisoned the coffy. I said you didn’t make the stew.
我的推测是
My theory is…
你跟那个下毒的人是一伙的
you’re working with man who poisoned the coffy.
你们俩一起杀了明妮和戴夫
And both of y’all murdered Minnie,
还有其他一些刚好路过的
and Sweet Dave and whoever else picked this bad luck
倒霉鬼们
day to visit Minnie’s Haberdashery this morning.
某种程度上说
And at some point,
你们都打算伏击鲁斯·约翰 然后放了黛西
y’all intended to bushwhack John Ruth and free Daisy.
但你没指望暴风雪 也没指望我们俩
But you didn’t count on the blizzard and you didn’t count on the two of us.
我就推测出这么多了 你觉得怎么样
That’s as far as I got. How am I doing?
你个黑鬼还真有想象力 是吧
Your a real imaginative nigger, ain’t you?
那你是不是要因为你牵强的推测就要杀了我
So, do you intend to murder me based on a far fetched nigger theory?
还是你能拿出证据来
Or can you prove it, cabrone?
老鲍伯 其实一点也不牵强的
It ain’t so far fetched, Senior Bob.
接下来就不止是我的推测了
And it’s a little bit more then my theory.
你说你在明妮这打工多久了
How long you say you been working for Minnie’s?
四个月
Four months.
要是你两年半以前来这的话
If you would have been here two and half years ago
你就会发现 吧台那边以前挂了个牌子
you’d know about the sign used to hang above the bar.
-明妮跟你说了没 -没
-Minnie mentioned that to you? -No.
你知道牌子上写的什么么 老鲍伯
You know what that sign said, Senior Bob?
“墨西哥人与狗不得入内”
“No dogs or Mexicans allowed”
明妮从开店开始 就一直挂着那个牌子
Minnie hung that sign up the day she opened this Habadashery.
一直挂了半年
And it hung over that Bar every day till she
然后她取下来了
took down, a little over two years ago.
你知道她干嘛取下来了
You know why she took it down?
她允许狗进店了
She started letting in dogs.
明妮现在比较平易近人了 不过我确定她不喜欢墨西哥人
Now Minnie likes just about everybody, but she sure don’t like Mexicans.
所以你跟我说 明妮去北方找他妈妈去了
So when you tell me, Minnie went to North side to visit her mama?
虽然我是不怎么信 姑且就算是真的吧
Well I find that highly unlikely… but okay, maybe.
不过你跟我说 明妮把她最宝贝的
But when you tell me Minnie Mink took The Habadashery,
这个店
the most precious thing to her in the whole world,
交给你一个墨西哥人
and left it in hands of a Goddamn Mexican?
所以我在马厮那说”这不像明妮的风格”
Well that’s what I meant in the barn when I said:
就是这个意思
“That sure don’t sound like Minnie”.
我知道你是骗人的 老鲍伯
Now I am calling you a liar, Senior Bob.
你撒谎了 就意味着
And if you lyin, which you are,
你杀了 明妮和戴夫
then you killed Minnie… and Sweet Dave.
四颗子弹biu~biu~biu~ 老鲍伯就这样了
Four measly bulltes and there goes Senior, Bob.
不过我们还是不知道
That still don’t get us no closer…
谁在咖啡里下毒了
to which one of y’all poisoned the coffy, though.
-是吧 克里斯 -的确不知道
-Does it Chris? -No it sure don’t.
现在你们几个下了毒 然后想救黛西的
Now one of y’all poisoned this coffy, to free Daisy.
如果你们几个蠢货
If I don’t hear a confession from one of you
没人快点承认的话
motherfuckers quick, fast and in a hurry,
我就把让那个臭女人喝了这壶毒咖啡
I’m gonna’ pull this whole pot of coffy, down that bitches goddamn throat.
好了 时间到
Okay, time’s up.
停停停 好吧 是我♥干♥的 是我下的毒
Stop! Alright I did it, it was me I poisoned the coffy.
我就知道是你
I fucking knew it!
你这谋杀犯 你要狗带了
You gonna’ die now you murdering bastard.
沃伦少校 让我亲手送这个狗蛋东西去死吧
Major Warren please let me sent this ugly son of a bitch to hell.
你杀了OB 十个你都不如他
You killed O.B. he’s worth ten of you!
沃伦我现在能开枪了没
Warren can I kill him?
跟你的蛋蛋说再见吧
Say adios to your Huevos.
沃伦少校
Major Warren?
我可没枪啊 治安官
I ain’t got no gun, sheriff.
章节五 四个路人
Chapter Five The Four Passengers
这天早上
Earlier That Morning.
你好啊 查理 你过得怎么样
Hey Charly my, how the hell are you?
你好啊 艾迪 朱迪
Hi ya’ Ed, hi ya’ Judy
-你今天带了几个人 -满座了都
-How many ya’ got? -Full house today, friend.
你们进去等等吧
We got on in there waiting.
那他得等等了 我们这可没地方坐了
Well he’s gonna’ hafta keep on waiting cause we ain’t got no room.
这你得跟明妮说
Well you need to tell Minnie. Cause he’s been
他都来了两天了 明妮不想他再待这了
here two days and Minnie wants him outta here.
可我也没座了 不能怪我
Well I can’t give him a seat I don’t have
你把那几个路人们带进去 让明妮认识
Listen why don’t you take the passengers inside, introduce them to Minnie.
-喝点咖啡取取暖 -好的
-Warm youself up and drink some coffy. -Okay.
咱们终于到了 明妮男装店
Here we are everybody, Minnie’s Haberdashery.
你们觉得好了
Step outside you and your friends can stretch
就进来
your legs. When you’re reday, stop on inside,
喝点咖啡 还有火能取暖 我会带你们去见明妮的
get warm by the fire, get some coffy in you. I’ll introduve you to Minnie.
嗨 明妮
Hi Minnie!
我不想多嘴你的生意之道
I’m not trying to tell you how to run your business.
只是我觉得咖啡怎么也得先准备好吧
But I would think coffy would be the first thing you’d make.
-过来吧你们 别害羞 -帽子都摘了
-Come on in everybody, don’t be shy. -Hats!
这是明妮 这是她的房♥子
Everybody, this is Minnie, and this is her place.
我后面那个抓鸡毛的是 吉玛
Behind me plucking that chicken is Gemma.
吉玛笑得是真欢
Lovley smile, that Gemma.
那个穿制♥服♥的人我不认识
Now the fella’ in the uniform I don’t know but
不过跟他下棋的人 是戴夫
the one he’s playing chess with is Sweet Dave.
-你好啊 戴夫 -你好 朱迪
-Hi ya’ Dave. -Hey Judy.
明妮 给你介绍这几个客人
And Minnie, these are the passengers.
这还不够好噢
Well that’s not good enough.
把面罩拿开 让我看看你们 说下你们名字吧
Go take away them rags, let’s see some faces let’s hear some names.
莫博瑞·奥斯瓦尔多 女士
Oswaldo Mobray, madame.
盖奇·乔
Joe Gage.
鲍伯
Bob.
乔迪
And I’m Jody.
在这么冷的鬼地方还能发现一个
It’s a pleasant surprise to find such a warm
这么温暖的避难处真是够惊喜的
sanctuary in the middle of such a cold hell.
你们请随意 去壁炉边取取暖吧
Well make yourself comfortable. Get warm by the fire.
不了 我们几个在那个火炉那取暖就够了 行不行
We’re just gonna’ go warm ourself’s by the stove, if that’s all right?
火炉 还是壁炉 随便你们 只要能暖和
Stove, fireplace, whatever. Just get warm.
听朱迪说这有世界上最好喝的咖啡
Oh, and Judy said something about the best coffy in the world?
我确实也听见朱迪说了 世界上最好喝的咖啡
Yes I do belive Judy did say something about the best coffy in the world.
哈哈哈 这我可不能保证 不过我告诉你们
Well I don’t know ’bout all that. But I’ll tell ya what it is.
咖啡又热又浓又好喝
It’s hot and it’s strong and it’s good. And
在这种大雪天 你们一定会爽翻的
in this snow it sure ’nuff warms your ass up.
明妮你别就说说 你倒是做去啊
You don’t need to sell it, Minnie, you need make it.
你给我下来
And you need to get your ass out there and
帮查理去拿行李 还有扶艾迪进来
help Charly with them bags and get Ed in here.
-遵命 但咖啡得弄好啊 -我不得先弄死你
-Yes, ma’am, but fix the coffy. -I’ll fix you!
我不认识 一个老人家
I don’t know some old man.
我都不知道咱们该怎么办了
Well I don’t know what I’m suppose to do about it.
我知道复述一下她说的
I’m just telling you what she said.
她只是叫我出来帮查理的 她想跟你说话
Anyway she sent me out here to help Charly, she wants to talk to you.
交给我了 艾迪
Got them, Ed.
明妮女士 你能给我卷跟烟么
Miss Minnie? Would you roll me a cigarette?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!