你能帮我拿一根记号♥笔吗
Could you bring me a magic marker?
红色还是黑色
Red or black?
哪种都行
E… either one’s fine.
你真♥他♥妈♥的变♥态♥
You’re fucking weird.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
– 警官 – 怎么了
-Officer. -Yeah.
我朋友 非常奇怪
My friend is, like, totally weird
他说他杀了60个人
and he said he killed 60 people
还是61个人
or maybe even 61.
你是不是喝酒了
Have you been drinking?
嗯 喝了
Um, yeah.
那就别再喝了
Then stop.
这个女人说的一切
Everything that this woman has said..
都是真的
…is true.
我杀了60个人
I have killed 60 people!
六 十 个 人
Sixty people!
我是个连环杀手
I’m a serial killer.
请帮帮我
Please help me.
我对面前的这位女士
I’ve also been a horrible human being..
做了很糟糕的事
…to this woman right here..
杰奎琳女士
…Ms. Jacqueline.
小姐 你做做好事 把你朋友
Miss, would you be kind enough to sweep up your friend here
拾掇拾掇 提溜回家好吗
and take him back inside?
我不能给你们两个下禁酒令
I can’t order you both to stop drinking
但我可以给相关部门提出建议
but I would recommend it.
我永远无法补偿你
I can never make it up to you.
永远都没有办法补偿你
Never be able to make it up to you.
你可以原谅我吗
Can you forgive me?
可以
Yeah.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
来吧 我们进去吧
Come on. Let’s go inside.
你需要吃点药
You need some pills.
我朋友那儿有好药
I’ve got a friend who’s got some good pills.
你要走了吗
Are you leaving?
我只是想去拿点药
I was just gonna go get some pills.
你 你看见我的钥匙了吗
Do you have my… my keys?
我可不是什么药都吃的
I’m not gonna take some random pills.
我真心觉得 我值得更好的待遇
You know, I really think I deserve better than this.
钥匙我就先留下了
I’m gonna hang on to the keys.
你这个习惯可不怎么好
It’s a bad habit for you to
动不动就往楼下跑
go rushing downstairs every time
我们正要开始共度良宵呢
we start to have, have a good time.
不是吗
Right?
你不拄拐杖也可以走
You’re walking without your crutch.
刚刚在楼下你也没拄
And you weren’t using it downstairs either.
你是老练先生 对不对
You’re Mr. Sophistication, aren’t you?
你要是想尖叫
If you feel like screaming..
我觉得你应该叫出来
…I definitely think that you should.
你这也算尖叫
You call that screaming?
救命啊 救命
Help! Help!
救命
Help!
就是这样 救命啊
Yes, help!
这栋楼里有个杀人犯
There’s a murderer in the building!
就是老练先生
It’s Mr. Sophistication!
救命啊
Help!

Shh!

Shh!
听见了吗
Do you hear?
听见什么声音了吗
Do you hear anything?
你听见有人跑下楼来帮忙吗
Do you hear anybody running downstairs to help?
你的这些邻居啊
Some neighbors you have.
要不要试试从窗户这喊啊
You want to try the window?
我只想要我的钥匙
I just want my keys.
我要我的钥匙
I want my keys.
救命
Help!
救救我
Help me!
有没有人来救救我
Please help me!
也许是我搞错了 但是
You know, maybe I’m mistaken, but..
就现在看来
…as far as I can tell..
没有一盏灯亮起来
…not a single light has gone on
公♥寓♥也没有 楼道也没有
in any apartment or stairwell.
知道为什么吗
You know why that is?
因为在这个该死的镇子
‘Cause in this hell of a town..
该死的国家
…in this hell of a country..
该死的世界里 没有人愿意帮忙
…in this hell of a world, nobody wants to help!
你可以尖叫
You can scream..
哪怕你从现在一直叫到圣诞节
…from now until Christmas Eve
你得到的唯一回应
and the only answer you’ll get
也只有和现在一样 死一般的寂静
is the deafening silence that you’re hearing right now.
我们能谈谈吗
Can’t we talk?
该说话的时候就说话
There’s a time for talking
该闭嘴的时候就闭嘴
and a time for being quiet.
张嘴
Open your mouth.
张开嘴
Open your mouth!
好了 新普
Okay, Simple.
不好意思 杰奎琳小姐
Oh, I’m sorry, Ms. Jacqueline.
现在
Now, it’s time..
你选一把刀吧
…for you to choose a knife.
你只需要点头就行
All you have to do is nod.
不喜欢吗
No?
这把呢
What about this one?
这把你也不喜欢
You don’t like that one either?
好吧
Okay.
那这把呢
How about this one?
这个选择挺有意思 新普
Well.. …that’s an interesting choice, Simple.
你知道吗
You know..
有件事一直以来困扰着老练先生
…there is something that has been bothering Mr. Sophistication.. …for quite a bit.
可能他觉得有意思 你就不一定了
And perhaps it’s more interesting to him.. …than it would be to you.
但是说实话
But to be honest
一他妈想到这个 他就会有点生气
he gets pretty fuckin’ pissed when he thinks about it.
为什么有错的总是男人
Why is it always the man’s fault?
不管去哪里
No matter where you go
都觉得自己好像是一个流浪的罪人
it’s like you’re some sort of wandering guilty person.
而你甚至连只猫咪都没有伤害过
Without even having harmed a single kitten.
一想到这个我就真的很难过
I actually get sad when I think about it.
如果降生为男人
If one is so unfortunate..
是如此不幸的的事
…as to have been born male..
那你们也是生而有罪的
…then you’re also born guilty.
想想这多不公平啊
Think of the injustice in that.
女人总是受害者 对吧
Women are always the victims, right?
而男人 一定是加害者
And men, they are always the criminals.
跟你说了 这是私人领地
Told you before, this is private property.
给我离开
I want you to leave.
快马加鞭 回春妙手
All the king’s horses and all the king’s men
也不能把新普再拼回原样了
couldn’t put Simple back together again.
为什么她们总是这么蠢
Why are they always so stupid?
谁蠢
Who’s stupid?
你杀掉的那些女人在我听来都蠢得掉渣
All the women you kill strike me as seriously unintelligent.
别这么说
Come on.
我也杀过男人啊
I’ve also killed men.
但你说的只有蠢女人
But you only talk about the stupid women
除非你觉得所有女人都是蠢的
unless you think all women are stupid.
跟你说的这些故事都是随机的
Well, the stories I’ve told were selected at random, but…
你觉得自己比女人优越 想自夸吗
You feel superior to women and want to brag?
这会让你兴奋 不是吗 杰克
It turns you on, doesn’t it, Jack?
不不 但是女人更容易一些
No, no, but women are easier.
不只是体力上 女人更容易上手
Not physically, they’re just easier to work with.
更愿意合作
More cooperative.
你是想说 更容易杀吧
To kill, you mean.
也可以这么说
If you like.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!