We’ll find a shortwave frequency
电波将你和我连接起来…
The wave connecting you and me
嗨 我爱你…
Hello, I love you
厉害!
Sweet!
今天简直就是最美的一天 是不是?
Wasn’t that just the most beautiful day, huh?
海滩…
The beach…
宝贝 过来 我很冷 过来抱抱
Sweetie, come here, I’m cold,I need a cuddle.
过来…
Yeah, let’s…Aww.
这样就好了 现在我又舒服又暖和
That’s good.Now I’m nice and warm.
天 看哪
God, look at it.
真漂亮
It’s so beautiful.
我喜欢 我也是
I love this.Me too.
看 这么多的星星 妈咪,是啊
Look at all the stars, mommy.Yeah.
真大啊
It’s so big.
我们是宇宙中唯一的人吗?
Are we the only people in the universe?
这是一个很大的问题啊…
That is a very big question…
不过 没有人真正的知道 宝贝
And, um, nobody really knows, honey.
我不认为我们是唯一的
I don’t think we are.
我想你可能是对的
I think you’re probably right.
哎 对了 我们…
So what do you say, guys?
要不要做些果塔饼干 嗯?
Uh, how about we make some s’mores, hm?
其实我不是很饿
Well, actually, I’m not hungry.
我也饱了
I’m full too.
我肚子撑死了,我得上楼去了
My tummy’s so fullI’m gonna go upstairs.
我-我也是 我–我有点累
M- Me too, I’m…I’m kinda tired, em.
我们明天再做果塔饼干好吗 妈妈?
We can do s’mores tomorrow,ok, mom?
我有个叫玛茜的朋友…
I have a girlfriend named Marcie.
可她不一定喜欢我
But she doesn’t always like me.
她觉得我太聪明了
She thinks I’m too smart.
我们班的女生…
And the girls in my class…
也都不和我说话…
…don’t talk to me.
因为我喜欢天文…
Because I like astronomy…
还拉提琴
…and I play the violin.
米姆兹,我知道 我也是你的朋友
Mimzy.I know, I’m your friend too.
茶 女士们?
Tea, ladies?
里面是什么?
What’s in there?
我刚才做了什么?
What did I just do?
你怎么做到的,诺亚?
How did you do that, Noah?
我不知道,靠意念?
I don’t know, with my brain?
我只是看着它,结果它就…
I just looked at it and it…
消失了
Disappeared.
这没什么好笑的!
It’s not funny!
可我觉得好笑
It is to me.
你最好把这弄干净
You better clean that up.
你不是我老板 知道吗?
You’re not the boss of me, ok?
诺亚 米姆兹知道很多事情
Hey, Noah, Mimzy knows things.
是吗?什么样的事情?
Oh, yeah? What kind of things?
我觉得她会读心术
I think she reads minds.
她知道我们的一切
She knows all about us.
比如?
Like what?
她知道我们的名字…
She knows our names…
我们的出生地…
…where we were born…
而且还知道我喜欢什么样的薯条
…and what kind of french fries I like.
那不错啊
That’s nice.
知道还有什么吗?
And you know what else?
她说爸爸要打电♥话♥过来了
She said dad’s gonna call.
是爸爸
That’s daddy.
来 米姆兹
Come on, Mimz.
嗨,猜猜是什么事?我知道 爸爸要来了
Hey, guess what?I know. Daddy’s coming.
你怎么知道的?他刚在车里给我打电♥话♥
Well, how do you know that?He just called me from the car.
米姆兹告诉我的,对啊 米姆兹告诉她的
Mimzy told me.Yeah, mimzy told her.
爸爸!爸爸来了!
Daddy! Daddy’s here!
爸爸!
Daddy! Yay!
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸!是爸爸 太好了
Daddy, daddy, daddy!That’s dad, all right.
爸爸来了!快过来
Daddy’s coming!Come on, let’s go.
孩子们!爸爸!
Hey, guys!Daddy, yay!
爸爸来了!过来艾玛
Daddy’s here!C’mere, Em.
嗨,伙计
Hey, bud.
还好吗?嗯?
How are ya? Huh?
见到你们真高兴!
Oh, I’m happy to see you guys!
嗨!嘿!
Hi!Hey, you!
终于到家了!
Home at last.
然后他们说我们只是在找胡萝卜…
And they said we’re just looking for carrots…
可那里没有胡萝卜
…and there was no carrots there.
妈 你能不能讲个笑话?
Mom, can you tell a joke? Oh.
他们原来是在梦里见到胡萝卜了
And they were really dreaming of carrots.
来啊来啊 讲个笑话!
Come on, come on, tell a joke!
哎 你有没有…快点嘛
Hey, did you…Come on.
我不知道他们怎么了
I don’t know what’s got into them.
艾玛就总拉着那个兔子…
You know, Emma, she just hangs onto that rabbit…
从早到晚
Day and night.
诺亚呢 他就像在另一个星球一样…
And Noah, it’s just like he’s on another planet…
知道吗?
You know?
他们不再是我的小宝贝了
They’re not my babies any more.
是真的
Aww. No, it’s true.
你知道吗 我们一次棋也没玩过…
You know, we haven’t played one board game…
自从我们到这以后 一次也没有
…since we’ve been here.Not one.
知道吗?我们几乎没说过话…
Yeah?You know, we’ve barely talked…
除了晚餐以外…
Apart from at dinner…
还没吃完他们就跑掉了 我…
And then they run off before they’re done, I…
一切都不一样了 我…
It’s really different, I…
他们在长大
They’re growing up.
他们永远是你的宝贝 乔
They’ll always be your babies, Jo.
我们的宝贝
Our babies.
好了 谢谢你 麦克
All right.Thanks, Mike.
拿上球桶,好吗?
Grab the bucket, ok.
好 让我们开始吧
All right, here we go.
这是给你的
This one’s for you.
你为什么给我高尔夫球杆啊?
Why are you giving me a club?
爸 不会是也让我打高尔夫吧?
Dad, I’m not gonna play golf, am i?
来吧 我们就来试试
Ah, come on,we’re gonna give it a try.

All right.
诺亚…
Noah…
来试试
Come give it a try.
不要了 爸你知道我体育不好
No, dad, you know I suck at sports.
这可不是普通体育…
Oh, now this is not a sport…
它会让人着迷的,来吧
This is an obsession. Come on.
来吧 你会喜欢的
Come on, you’re gonna like this.

Ok.
现在你需要对准,行吗?
Now, you wanna line up, right?
这就对了 进入位置
There you go.Just get in position.
你不要太用力打球
Now, you don’t wanna kill it.
别太用力 好吗?
You don’t wanna kill it, all right?
你要让引力把…
You just wanna let the gravity…
杆滑到球上去
…just glide the club right down to the ball.
好 这个讲究的不是力量…
All right, now then,it’s not about strength…
而是控制
…it’s about control.
行吗?嗯
Ok?
准备好了吗?别…别…别…动 别动
You ready? Ho-Ho-Ho.Hold on. Hold on.
只看你所在的这个位置
Just want to see right where you are here.

Ok.
天哪!
Whoa, baby!
我认为我们发现你的运动强项了
I think we’ve found your sport.
这个..女士们和先生们…
And this, ladies and gentlemen…
是一个关于DNA和破解了…
…is a basic outline of the story of DNA…
基因代码的沃森博士和克里克…
And of the doctors Watson and Crick…
的故事概要…基因控制所有的生物
…who cracked the genetic code that controls all living things.
我们现在相信…
And we now believe…
基因不仅仅决定我们的长相…
…that genes don’t just control the way we look.
还控制着我们的思考与行动方式…
But also how we think and how we act…
和我们的感情

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!