她和他们一起来的
She came with them.
超正方体,锐角,六角形,菱形…
…tesseract.Acute, hexagon. Rhomboid…
锐角,超正方体,锥形,八面体…
Acute, tesseract, pyramidal, octahedron…
锐角 螺旋…
Acute, helix…
哇!
Whoa!
早上好,大家早上好
Good morning.Good morning, everyone.
早上好
Morning.Morning, sir.
有些人还不知道,我是区域主管…纳撒尼尔·布劳德曼… (奈特 为 纳撒尼尔的简称)
For those of you who don’t know, I’m Regional Director Nathaniel Broadman.
这是有关第22区警报的简报
And this is briefing one of alert 22D.
今天可算是养兵千日用兵一时
I think this is the day we’ve been training for, everybody.
训练?奈特?我们才开过两次会
Training? Nate, we’ve only had two meetings.
那真是谢天谢地
And thank god for those.
听着,我们要遵守规定,把事情做好
Look, we’re gonna do this right,we’re gonna do it by the book.
斯图 你第一个讲 你现在有什么情报?
Stu, you’re up first.What do you got?
这个是从国♥家♥安♥全♥局来的 嗯…
This is from NSA, uh…
全球定位系统已经确定…
Global positioning has zeroed in…
在西雅图的圣安妮皇后区
On the Queen Anne section of Seattle.
网络上尚未发现可疑的通话
No suspicious net chatter.
如此严重的浪涌怎么会…来自临近的居民区?
How could a surge like that originate from a residential neighborhood?
所以我们要查个水落石出
That’s what we wanna find out.
我对此有不好的预感
I got a very bad feeling about this one.
这事非常重要
This is important.
不,我不准备带他们来看急诊
No, I’m not taking them to the emergency room.
嗯… 我和谢尔曼医生很熟
Look, uh, I know Dr. Sherman very well.
请让他给我打个电♥话♥
Please get him to call me.
孩子们 把饭吃光
Eat up, guys.
能给我拿点橙汁吗?嗯
Can you get me some orange juice?
能给我拿点橙汁吗?哼!
Can you “please” get me some orange juice?
昨晚我做了个很奇怪的梦
I had a strange dream last night.
我梦见一座桥
I dreamed about a bridge.
什么样的桥,不知道
What kind of bridge?I don’t know what kind.
我梦见他们要造一座很大很大的桥
I dreamed that they were gonna build a really big one.
横跨整个宇宙的
Across the whole universe.
你知道吗?
And you know what?
其中一头正是我们家哦
It’s gonna come right to our house.
你好 诺亚,怀特先生
Hello, Noah.Mr. White.
是谁啊 诺亚?你妈在…
Who is it, Noah?Is your mother ar…
啊 你好 怀尔德太太
Oh, hello, Mrs. Wilder.
很抱歉我这样闯了进来
I’m so sorry to barge in on you like this.
我本来要打电♥话♥的,但是我觉得最好…
I was gonna call but I thought it would be better…
亲自过来
…if I came by in person.
这是我的未婚妻 纳奥米
This is my fiance Naomi.
你有空吗?
Hello.Do you have a minute?
嗯 没问题 请进吧,太好了
Uh, sure, come on in.Great.
谢谢
Ok, thank you.
请坐
Uh, please, sit down.
诺亚 我们能不能跟你妈妈…单独谈几分钟?
Uh, Noah, do you think your mother and I could have a moment or two alone, please?
嗨,亲爱的,去把早饭吃完
Ok, go finish breakfast, sweetie.
好… 吧,可以啊,随便你们
I… guess. Sure.Whatever.
没什么事情吧?没事
Is everything ok?Yeah.
你儿子好像有点情况…
Something is going on with your son…
所以我想和你谈谈
…and I’d like to talk to you about it.
上次科技节之后…其实还要早一些
Ever since the science fair…But really even before that.
对 我也有同样的感觉
Yes, I know, I…I’ve been feeling the same thing.
我想给你看点东西
There’s something I’d like to show you.
这是什么啊?
Uh, what is this?
这是来自西♥藏♥的画,叫做曼荼罗
Uh, this is a Tibetan painting.It’s called up mandala.
它是宇宙的象形表示
It’s a symbolic representation of the universe.
这幅画几乎有1000年历史了
This one’s actually almost 1,000 years old.
这个… 很美啊…
Well, it’s… beautiful…
但是你们给我看这个干嘛?
But why are you showing it to me?
这些都是你儿子画的
These were drawn by your son.
诺亚画的?
Noah drew these?
不可思议
Amazing.
当我见到诺亚的画时…
When I saw Noah’s drawings…
它们深深触动了我
…they really struck a chord.
尤其是这一张…
Now especially this one…
太珍贵了
…which is particularly rare.
是啊,这实际上是占星术的造型
Yeah, this is actually an astrological configuration.
书上说这是指明过去将来的地图
The books says it’s a map to the past and future.
嗯…在西♥藏♥…
Um, in Tibet, uh…
人们相信存在很特别的孩子…
They believe that there are extraordinary children…
他们具有这方面的知识…
…with this very special knowledge…
和…和能力
And… And abilities.
他们被看做非常罕见的…
Uh, they are considered actually very rare souls.
非常有天赋的 就像诺亚,他们被叫做 转世灵童
Very gifted, like Noah.They’re called Tolkus.
嗯,他们甚至还有一套特殊的…
And then they even have a particularly…
方法鉴别出这些孩子…
Uh, specific means of identifying these children…
通过他们手上的标记
Markings, on their hands.
看手相的人可以通过他们的掌纹…
Palm readers can look at their lines…
就可以知道是不是很特别的孩子
And tell if they’re one of these special beings.
我们遇见过这些孩子,而且我实际上有幸…
We met some of these kids and I actually had the honor…
看过他们的手掌 结果真是…
…of being able to look at their palms, which was…
纳奥米曾跟一个看相师学过几年
Naomi studied with a palm reader for several years.
她挺–她很厉害的
She’s really…She’s quite good.
拉里… 谢谢你,哦不,我是说,谢谢你
Larry… Thank you.No, I mean you are.
嗯…你很有天赋,所以…
Well… You’re very gifted. So…
她能看看我的手掌吗?
Can she look at mine?
亲爱的,你还在这儿做什么?
Honey, what are you doing here?
我忍♥不住,我…想看看
I couldn’t help it,I… I wanted to look.
可以吗?
Will you?
我…我其实也不是一个专家…
Uh, well I’m…I’m not actually an expert…
求求你了 妈
Mom, please.
对不起…
Uh… I’m sorry…
我只是不信这类东西
I just don’t believe in all of this stuff.
我知道听起来很奇怪…
I know it sounds really weird…
但是有许多文化…很严肃的看待此事
But there are many cultures that take this very seriously.
好吧
Ok.
让我来看看
Let’s see.
你看见什么了吗?
Do you see anything?
手相非常好
This is a very good hand.
真的
Really.
喇♥嘛♥们通常会说这是吉相
This is what lamas would call auspicious.
意思就是你会有很好的一生
Meaning that you will have a very good life.
那是不是特别的那种呢?
But is it special?
在某种程度上很特殊
It’s very special in its own way.
但是跟我先前,呃,说的那种是不同的
It’s just not what I was,uh, talking about before.
那我的手呢?
What about mine?
呃…
Um…Would…

Ok.
怎么了?有什么问题?
What is it? What’s wrong?
呃,这是…非常特别的手
Huh, this is a…A very special hand.
你看见掌纹有多么简洁了吗?
Do you see how simple the lines are?
嗯,我从未见过…这么纯洁的手
I’ve never seen anything so pure.
这意味着什么呢?
What does it mean?
意味着你有一个非同寻常的孩子
It means you have a remarkable child.
你有复印机吗?
Do you have a copy machine?
我们得把这个记录下来
We need to find some way to document this.
也许我们可以给别人看看?
Maybe we could show it to some people?
对不起 我没有
Uh, no, sorry, I don’t.
妈妈 你有
Mom, sure, you do.
不… 对不起… 你知道…
No, I’m sorry. Look, uh…
我…对此…突然感觉…
I, just… This is all starting to feel…
一切都太奇怪了
…too strange for me.
我们也有同感
It’s been so strange for both of us as well.
我希望到此为止
I’d just like you to stop.
谢谢你抽空见我们,我想我们该走了
Thank you for your time.We should go, I think.
谢谢
Thanks.
那只兔子真可爱
That’s a very cute bunny.
她是米姆兹 她是我的老师
She’s mimzy, she’s my teacher.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!