这是个真实的故事
那场战役成为太平洋战争的转折点
本片使用了许多战场实地记录镜头
这场战役又一次证明 决定重大事件的
是运筹 勇气 失误和机遇诸种因素的综合
参见山本将军
Admiral Yamamoto, please.
将军此刻不愿别人打搅
He asked not to be disturbed.
我有十万火急的事报告
It is most urgent.
山本将军
Admiral Yamamoto?
东京被炸了
Tokyo has been bombed.
什么时候
When?
十分钟以前
Ten minutes ago, Admiral.
横滨 川崎 横须贺也遭到了袭击
Yokohama, Kawasaki and Yokosuka were also bombed.
天♥皇♥无恙
His Imperial Majesty is unharmed, sir.
我亲自给皇宫打电♥话♥询问过
I personally phoned the palace. The Emperor is safe.
损害情况
Damage?
东京损害很小
Very little to Tokyo.
其他城市尚无报告
The other cities haven’t reported in yet,
不过 很可能没有受到多大损害
but it seems probable that they too were barely scratched.
敌人怎样袭击的
How did they do it, Watanabe?
用的是B-25远程轰炸机
They launched long-range land-based bombers
从航♥空♥母舰上起飞的
from their carriers, B-25s.
飞机低空飞行
They came in at treetop level,
到城市上空后才被发现
they weren’t even seen until they were over the city.
东京…被炸
Tokyo… Bombed!
我理解您对陛下的担心 不过…
Sir, I understand your deep concern for the Emperor’s safety, but…
请直言
You may speak freely, Commander.
这次袭击让我们因祸得福
Sir, this raid is a blessing in disguise.
美国人做了一件大好事
The Americans have done us an invaluable service.
他们证明您的预料是正确的
They have proven you correct.
我们的本土不是铁壁铜墙
Our homeland is not invulnerable to attack.
总参谋部必须认清这一点
After today, there will be no more foot-dragging by the general staff.
现在他们该同意您的M-I计划了
Now they will certainly approve your Operation M-I.
多利特尔中校派了十六架B-25轰炸机出击
Lieutenant Colonel James H. Doolittle led the raid with a force of 16 B-25s,
这些飞机全部由志愿兵驾驶
and an all-volunteer crew of airmen.
大部分飞机携带了三枚五百磅炸♥弹♥
Most of the planes carried three 500-pound demolition bombs
以及许多燃♥烧♥弹♥
and single incendiary clusters,
这些炸♥弹♥投在东京的油库
which were dropped on oil stores,
工厂和军事设施上
factory areas and on some of the military installations of Tokyo.
几架飞机还袭击了横滨等地
A few planes went on to make minor strikes on Kobe, Yokohama and Nagoya,
一枚炸♥弹♥击中了日军的航♥空♥母舰”龟虎”
with one bomb hitting the Japanese aircraft carrier Ryujo
这些袭击振奋了美军
News of the raid has had a most heartening effect on American morale
和联军的士气
and the morale of our allies,
打击了日本人的气焰
while at the same time constituting a blow to the prestige of the Japanese.
谢谢 长官
Yes, sir.
在一个新闻发布会上
At his press conference today,
有人给罗斯福总统提了以下问题
President Roosevelt was asked the following questions,
飞机从哪里起飞
quote, “Mr. President, couldn’t you tell us about that bombing?
起飞后飞向哪里
Where did those planes start from and go to?
他回答说 现在我可以告诉您
He replied, “Yes, the time has now come to tell you.
飞机是从我们新的秘密基地上起飞的
They came from our new secret base at Shangri-La.” Unquote.
我的天 嘎尔斯上校
Well, my God, it’s Captain Garth!
我以为会来个小参谋 没想到是您本人
I was expecting some junior intelligence officer. Not air ops himself.
真让我受宠若惊
Well, this is an unexpected honor.
事情总是出人意料 乔
Yeah, like hell it is, Joe!
尼米兹将军派我来的
Admiral Nimitz sent me over here…
来找我的麻烦
To chew out my ass, huh?
我是来审查…
Officially, Joe, I’m supposed to question that estimate
你对日军动向估计的报告的
of Japanese intentions you sent over.
这么认真
Why so grim, Matt?
我以为在多利特尔的袭击后
My God, I should think that Doolittle attack
你们都在街上跳舞呢
would have you CINCPAC people dancing in the streets.
没那么简单,这次袭击弄不好 会让我们引火烧身
Not by a long shot. That damn raid could boomerang on us.
我们在太平洋上
The fleet’s still crippled.
仅有四艘航♥空♥母舰
We only got four carriers in the whole Pacific.
制♥造♥新的需要时间
We need time to rebuild.
头儿担心山本在准备回击 如果他回击的话
Now the boss is afraid Yamamoto’s going to jump right back at us.
会从哪儿下手
Question is, “Where?”
这是我们刚截获的密电
Well, we got all the latest intercepts right over here.
这张单子上列出了日军的舰艇
Here’s a list of Japanese ships
这些舰艇有可能参加
that we suspect are gonna be assigned
拉宝勒岛南部的军事行动
to amphib operations south of Rabaul.
珊瑚海
The Coral Sea!
我们认为敌人会在那里动手
That’s where we think they’ll strike next.
不过 还有别的事情在萌发
But something else is stirring, something out our way.
我们需要的是证据 而不是猜测
Joe, we need facts, not guesswork.
我们译出了山本的密♥码♥
Matt, we’ve cracked Yamamoto’s staff level code.
不过
I know.
这不意味我们完全明白他们的意思
But that don’t mean we just reel it off word for word like a song.
我们只能抓住一些只言片语
We get a flicker here and a glimmer there.
遗漏的碎片一目了然 这些截收的情报…
Missing pieces fall into place. These interceptions…
可以破译多少
How much can you decipher?
大约十五句…
Hell, 15 maybe…
真正译出来的有多少
Really decipher.
百分之十
10%. 10…
十个字里只有一个字 我的上帝 你们那是在猜
That’s one word in ten. For Christ’s sakes, Joe, you’re guessing!
我们认为把它叫作分♥析♥更好
We like to call it “analysis.”
好吧
All right.
你观察到了哪些可疑迹象
What are these indications you got of something brewing back our way?
还没有什么确凿证据
Got no hard clues yet.
你现在掌握了什么东西 乔
What do you have, Joe?
山本的指挥官之间频繁的通讯联♥系♥
An increase in radio traffic between Yamamoto’s staff commanders.
就这些吗
And that’s all?
会有一定意义的
Could be significant.
至少我觉得 他们蠢蠢欲动
At least I feel that something is stirring.
好吧
All right.
给我那些往珊瑚海
I’ll take that list of Jap warships
移♥动♥的舰艇的单子
you feel are heading for Coral Sea.
也许尼米兹
Nimitz may wanna send Jack Fletcher’s task force down there
会派弗列舍的特别行动队去侦查
to find out what the hell is going on.
看看你那百分之十的猜测有多大价值
We’ll see how your 10% guesswork pays off, huh?
以所有破译工作人员的名义 向你表示感谢 马特
As for the Black Chamber code-crackers, I thank you, Matt.
乔 我可以提一个非常私人的问题吗
Hey, Joe, could I ask you something personal, very personal?
当然
Certainly.
这儿的气味很难闻
You know, it really stinks down here.
你的人多长时间洗一次澡
How often do some of your people take a bath?
洗澡不知道 今天几号♥
Bath? My God, I don’t know… What day is it?
算了 乔
Forget it, Joe.
有没有截到山本的新电报
Any new Yamamoto intercepts?
这里他们第一次使用”A-F”
Here’s a first mention of something they’re calling “AF,”
不知道它是什么意思
whatever that means.
“A-F”
AF?
上校
Captain!
-汤姆 -爸爸…
Tom? Dad.
我的天
My God, Tom.
汤姆你什么时候到的 我一点儿不知道
When did you get in? I didn’t know…
昨天晚上
Last night.
太好了
This is beautiful.
你为什么不写信告诉我你来呢
Why didn’t you write me you were coming?
我被派到卡尼俄西去了
I’ve been assigned to Kaneohe.
现在我总算见到你了
Well, I’ll finally get to see something of you.
三年没见面了 你真精神 汤姆
Three years! You look great, Tom.
真是好极了
Really great.
你也精神 爸爸
So do you, Dad.
卡尼俄西哪个飞行中队
Kaneohe, huh? What squadron?
F-8
VF-8.
你会喜欢那里的
You’ll like it out there.
我和你的指挥官一起飞行过
Your CO used to be my wingman when we were flying off the old Langley.
我们可以在哪儿谈谈吗
Could we talk somewhere?
当然 跟我来
Sure. Here
你毕业那天我从关岛给你打电♥话♥
I phoned you from Guam, the day you graduated.
是的 我后来才知道
Yeah, I heard later.
很遗憾我没能接电♥话♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!