她教给我所有东西
She teaches me everything.
她告诉我关于绘画和书的事情
She taught me about the painting and the book.
她告诉我那叫七座山
She told me it was called the 7 mountains.
我女儿的想象力很丰富,呵
My daughter has a very active imagination.
哦,别这样
Oh, come on.
这不是那个画的名字对吧?
That’s not what it’s called, is it?
…最近神秘的停电…
…the recent mysterious blackout…
据目前定位结果…
…are now zeroing in on Seattle…
西雅图可能性较大
…as the likely source.
另一条新闻 四十人死于…
And in other news, 40 are dead…
喂,你为啥,呃,不去睡?
Hey, why don’t you, uh, come to bed?
不 我…我不困
No, I… I’m not tired.
你应当…应当别再想这些事了…
You gotta… You gotta stop thinking about this stuff…
你真的别想了,不行 我不能!
You really do.No, I can’t!
大卫 孩子们的掌纹…
David, the lines on their hands…
我以前从没注意到
I’ve never noticed them before.
好吧 你…
All right, look, we… We…
我是说 你了解相手术吗?
I mean, what do you know about palmistry?
那女人,本可以告诉你一切的
This woman, she could’ve told you anything.
你怎么知道?艾玛居然知道那幅画!
How would you know?Emma knew the painting!
她知道画的名字,真是不可思议
She knew what it was called.It’s just not possible.
我的意思是,我觉得你有点想得太多了
I mean, I think you’re just making way too much out of it.
大卫 你说过我们现在该找人看看了
Oh, David, you said that we’d get help now.
好吧 你想让我怎么跟医生说?
All right, what are we gonna tell a doctor?
我们孩子有奇怪的掌纹?…
Our kids have funny lines in their hands…
而且他们还画奇怪的画?
…and they make weird drawings?
我就是没法相信…你所说的这些
I just don’t… I don’t buy any of this stuff, you know.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
你指什么?
What do you mean?
但是我不想世界毁灭…
But I don’t want the world to end…
永远不想
Ever.
我爱这个世界
I love the world.
我不想它去死
I don’t want it to die.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我全心全意
With all my heart.
我非常爱你
I love you so much.
早上好啊 ,嗨
Good morning, everybody.Hey.
早上好,嗨
Morning,Hi.
我给你做点什么吃?不用了 不用了
Can I get you something?No, no. No. No.
我自己做 自己做
I got it. I got it.
没问题
It’s fine.
爸 你怎么在家吃早饭了
Dad, you’re eating breakfast at home.
对 我觉得和你们一起吃也挺好的
Yes, I thought it would be nice to join you. Why not?
少放点糖
Whoa, take it easy there on the sugar.
可是爸爸,我一直都吃这么多的
But dad, I always have this much.
嗨,诺亚,够了
Hey, Noah, stop.
诺亚…
Hey, Noah…
你的眼镜呢?你怎么没戴眼镜?
Where are your glasses?How come you’re not wearin’ ’em?
别担心 我没问题
Don’t worry about it, it’s ok.
诺亚 去把眼镜戴上
Noah, go and get your glasses.
我不需要了
I don’t need ’em.
你当然需要了 快去戴
Of course you do,now go and get your glasses.
妈 别紧张
Mom, lighten up.
诺亚 别这么和你妈说话
Noah, come on, now,don’t talk to your mother that way.
照妈妈的话做,噢,但是爸爸,我…
Do what she said.Oh, but dad, I-I’m…
不行,照妈妈说的做,去戴上眼镜,好吧?
No, do what she said,go get your glasses, ok?
我觉得米姆兹好像病了,什么?
I think mimzy’s sick.What’s that?
我觉得米姆兹病了
I think mimzy’s sick.
你能看出来吗?她有些不对劲了
Can you tell?Something’s wrong.
她越来越虚弱了
She’s getting weaker.
我担心她会死的
I’m afraid she’s going to die.
她是个毛绒玩具 艾玛
She’s a stuffed animal, Emma.
现在 你最好–
Now, you gotta…
别再谈什么米姆兹了
You know, stop it with this mimzy stuff.
这样,我告诉你该做什么
Ok, here’s what I’d like you to do.
我想让你…
I’d like you to just…
把米姆兹扔掉,把小兔子扔掉,好吗?
Put mimzy away, put the rabbit away, all right?
这样我们就能一起吃个好早餐了
So that we can have a really great breakfast together.
艾玛 把兔子放一边去
Emma, put the rabbit away.
这家怎么了?我是说好像不太…
What is wrong with this family?I mean it’s not…
听好,我希望你把小兔子,放到一边,好吗?
Look, I want you to put the rabbit away, ok?
好不好 就…
All right?Just…
你能不能把糖递给我?
Could you pass the sugar?
爸 你不需要那么多的糖!
Dad, you don’t need that much sugar!
就那么突然 我可没跟你开玩笑…
And all of a sudden, I kind you not…
白糖就那么自己升起来…
…the sugar starts to rise by itself up…
然后就成了一个形状,接着就飘过来了…
…it forms this pattern,and it comes over…
然后又突然落到我的碗里
…and all of it lands in my bowl.
我看着她 她就对我笑
Now, I looked at her and she’s just smiling.
非常非常平静的,只是看着
Very, very peacefully,just looking at it.
我想问 这到底都是怎么一回事?
And, I mean, wh-what is this?
这已超出了我所了解的知识
This is so far out of my league.
我…
I…
我只听说过….
I’ve heard of…
从前有高级修练者可以用意念移物…
Psychokinesis being practiced by advanced meditators before…
但我一直以为他只是夸张的描述
…but I always thought it was just a metaphor.
不是,这不是夸张…
No, come on,this is not a metaphor…
目前我们正面对的事实,远远超过了所谓的夸张
…we’re dealing with, it’s way beyond metaphor at this point.
这不是…对不起 我那天…
It’s not…And I’m sorry that I was…
低估了这些事实
…just so dismissive the other day.
所有的一切太超乎我的…
It was just that all of this is so beyond…
而我们…
…and we…
我们只是不知道如何是好
We just don’t know where to turn.
我们给你打电♥话♥是因为我们觉得…
So we called you because we thought that…
这可能也与诺亚的画和…
…maybe it could be related to Noah’s drawings…
书中的画有关
…and the paintings in the book.
呃,我…我们都六神无主了
Uh, we… We just don’t know what to do.
我有一个朋友阿尼·罗斯
I have a friend, Arnie Rose.
他是西北医院的神经科医生
He’s a neurologist at NorthWest hospital.
嗯……
Um…
可能存在一些联♥系♥…
Maybe there’s some kind of connection…
科学的,医学的,或者其它的什么
Scientific, medical or otherwise.
我们可以让他… 看看你们的孩子
We could have him… see your kids.
对 这是个很好的主意
Yes, that’s a very good idea.
对 没错没错
Yeah. Absolutely, absolutely.
好 我们去…
All right, we should get the…
我们应该带上孩子 他们跑哪去了?
We… We should get the kids,where are the kids?
他们在楼上,好 那我们应该…
They’re upstairs.Right, so what we should do…
来人啊!怎么了?
Help!What is it?!
爸爸妈妈 是艾玛!
Mom, dad, it’s Emma!
我们需要你!来看啊!
We need you!
怀尔德先生 我们能去吗?
Mr. Wilder, should we come?
怎么回事,诺亚?!艾玛?
What is it, Noah?!Emma?
你好 妈咪
Hi, mommy.
这个也是我跟米姆兹学的
I learned this from mimzy too.
艾玛!妈咪,不要,没事的
Emma!Mommy, please, it’s all right.
是吗
Ok.
现在我…我要你把米姆兹给我
Now I… I need you to give me mimzy.
不!不给!把她给妈妈 艾玛!
No! No!Give her to me, emma!
艾玛 快把她给我
Emma, just give her to me now.
乔 别…别这样,大卫!
Jo, Jo, stop… Stop…Ok, David, please.
不行 妈咪 不!不要啊 妈吗…
No, mommy, no!No. No, mom…
诺亚 我…
Noah, I…
就是这些他们在海滩上捡到的东西…
It’s those things that they found on the beach…
我要把它们都扔了
And I want them out of here now.
诺亚 告诉我它们在哪?
Now, Noah, where are they?
在哪?诺亚!但是妈妈…
Noah, where are they?But mom…
他们在哪里?!我要把它们都扔了!
Where are they?!I want them out of here now!
乔!
Jo!
妈!你说什么啊?住嘴!它们在哪?
Mom!What? Stop it! Where are they?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!