Home 冒险电影 佐罗传奇

佐罗传奇

0
佐罗传奇

Your men have two days, Mr. McGivens…
到时候就会有崭新的未来
…then the future begins.
你自己应该会出去
I trust you can find your own way out.
收到试爆成功的好消息
明天将抵达会合地点
欧比厄宁
欧比厄宁
“Orbis unum.”
拜托 你为什么不放过我
Alejandro! For God’s sake, why can’t you leave me alone?
我就知道你对亚曼的感觉错了
Elena, I was right. Armand is not who you think he is.
-你不懂我对他的感觉 -我感觉你对他有感觉
-You have no idea who I think he is. -I think I know.
不 你没大脑感觉 快走吧 别被人家看到
No, because you do not think. Get out before somebody sees you.
听我说
Elena, listen to me.
-柯帝兹死了 -什么
-Guillermo Cortez is dead. -What?
亚曼为了铺铁轨抢他的地
Armand needed his land to build a railroad.
他有阴谋诡计
He’s planning something.
你怎么会知道
How do you know this?
你不先说 我什么都不说
Oh, no. I won’t tell you what I know until you tell me what you know.
你想知道我知道什么
If you wanna know,
我就得知道你干嘛跟他鬼混
I need to know why you are living in sin with an evil count!
伊莲娜
Elena?
伊莲娜
Elena?
你在这儿
There you are.
不好意思 我突然想出来抽烟斗
Forgive me, Armand. I just had the sudden urge to step out for a puff.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事
Fine.
你的脸都绿了
My God, you’re turning green.
你送的礼物让我喘不过气
It’s just your presence takes my breath away.
很好 我还要送你礼物
Good, because I have a little something for you.
西班牙的习俗
A customary Spanish offering…
男人向女人求婚送的礼物
…for when a man asks a woman for her hand in marriage.
让我跪下来抬头看你
Let me do this on one knee so I can look up into your eyes.
不 不要抬头看
Oh, no, don’t look up.
你答应了
Is that a yes?
也许吧
It’s a definite maybe.
你才刚离婚 这的确很突然
I know it’s sudden, given what you’ve just been through…
但我要你拥有以往没有的一切
…but I want to give you everything your former husband couldn’t.
你不必马上答覆
You don’t have to answer now…
不管怎样 项链都是你的
…but whatever you decide, the necklace is yours.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我得回家哄瓦金上♥床♥睡觉
But I have to go. I must put Joaquin to bed.
当然了 孩子需要妈妈
Of course. Your children require attention.
珍珠项链
Pearls.
加州
欢迎来到大熊角
Welcome, children, to Bear Point.
在这个偏远的地方
It was on this desolate spot…
加州州旗第一次高高升起
…that our state flag was raised for the first time.
明天州长将在这里举♥行♥典礼
Tomorrow our governor will be hosting a celebration here…
庆祝加州建州成功
…to honor California’s statehood.
狄瓦金
Joaquin de la Vega!
你有没有在听
Are you paying attention?
把笔记簿拿出来
Take out your notebooks…

Hold up.
热得要命 对吧
Scorcher of a day, ain’t it, kids?
我能帮忙吗
Is there something I can help you with, se?or?
别让我打断你教课
Don’t let me interrupt the lesson, Father.
我只是要去替天行道
I’m just on my way to do the Lord’s work.
上马吧
Mount up, boys.

Come on.
抬那一边
Grab that there, will you?
干活吧
Let’s get to work, boys.
好了
All right!
你在干什么
What are you doing here?
看着你们这对大逊脚
Looking at two of the ugliest guys I’ve ever seen.
来呀 想跟我斗吗
Come on. Do you want a piece of me?
留在那儿
Stay there!
欧比厄宁
欧比厄宁
Orbis unum.
我不敢相信 你真的是佐罗
I can’t believe it’s you. You’re really Zorro.
那是龙♥卷♥风♥ 对吧
And that’s Tornado, right?
哇塞 他好高大哦
I mean, whoa. Look at him. He’s huge.
只是擦伤而已
It’s just a scratch.
你到底说不说话
So you gonna say something or what?
让我们说西班牙话 我们的母语
Let’s speak in Spanish, the language of our fathers.
我妈一定不相信
My mother won’t believe this!
你最好别跟你妈说
No, it would be better if you didn’t tell your mother about this.
为什么
Why not?
是我在问你话
I’m the one asking the questions.
你怎么不去上课
Now, why aren’t you in school?
那个脸上有疤的家伙
The man with the scar on his face.
我知道他在干坏事
I knew he was up to something.
你狠狠教训了那王八蛋
You really showed that son of a bitch.
别骂脏话
Watch your mouth.
那些人心狠手辣
Those men are killers.
那些箱子装的东西很危险
Whatever they had in those crates was very dangerous…
我忙着救你
…and now I don’t know what it was,
没看到是什么
as I was too busy getting you out of trouble.
你是说这个吗
You mean this?
肥皂
Soap?!
只有肥皂
That’s all there was?
一大堆肥皂
Lots and lots of it.
你确定
Are you sure?
我会骗你吗
Would I lie to you?
说西语 这不是玩游戏
Spanish, ni?o, Spanish, and this isn’t a game.
被你♥爸♥知道他会心脏病发作
Your father would have a heart attack if he knew what you did.
他才不管我死活呢
No, he wouldn’t, he doesn’t care.
昨天他就忘了去接我
Yesterday he forgot about me.
他不是忘了
No, I don’t think he forgot.
你要知道
What you have to understand is….

No.
他是应该去接你
Your father should have been there.
他下次一定会去
Next time he will be.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我知道
I know.
我保证
I promise.
一条圣蛇绕着地球
A serpent circling the globe.
你确定箱子上有这标记
Are you sure that this is the symbol you saw on the crate?
欧比厄宁
“Orbis unum.” Yeah.
那是拉丁文 一统世界
It’s Latin. It means “one world.”
亚拉岡骑士团的标记
It represents the Knights of Aragon…
十字军东征后秘密统治欧洲
…an ancient brotherhood that ruled Europe in secrecy after the Crusades.
等等 亚曼是一个骑士
Wait, wait, wait. Armand is a knight?
有人相信他们控制欧洲的国王
Some believe they are the masters behind all the kings in Europe…
到现在都一样
…even today.
这是一千年前的预言
Here is a prophecy they wrote nearly 1 000 years ago.
西方之地将出现一股庞大势力
“There shall be a land in the west of great power…
它将威胁圣蛇的力量
…that shall rise to threaten the serpent.
让它自相残杀 圣蛇才能得救
Only by turning the power onto itself shall the serpent survive.”
西方之地
A land in the west.
美国
America.
他们要毁了美国
They want to destroy it.
-用肥皂 -用肥皂
-With the soap? -With the soap?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我玩得很开心
I had a wonderful time.
只可惜要告一段落
Unfortunate that it has to end.
是吗
It does?
今晚我有同事从欧洲赶来
Some colleagues of mine are arriving from Europe this evening.
我们会开会到很晚
The meeting may run late.
我们一起吃早餐如何
Perhaps we could meet for breakfast?
我等不了那么久
I cannot wait that long.
我想当你的妻子
I want to be your wife, Armand.
如果我要当女主人
If I am going to be the lady of the house…
就要把你家当自个儿家
…I want to start making myself at home.
我们可以一起吃宵夜
I suppose we could have a late supper.