宛若明月 晚星闪耀
The moon star is shinning bright.
向之祈愿 坚信不疑
So make a wish and hold on tight.
今夜星空 魔幻弥漫
There’s magic in the air tonight.
万事万物 皆有可能
And anything can happen.
就在那一刻 丑陋的小青蛙
Just in that moment, the ugly little frog
抬起那双忧郁且圆圆的眼睛恳求道
Looked up with his sad round eyes and pleaded,
求您了 亲爱的公主
“Oh please, dear Princess,
只有您的吻能够破除
Only a kiss from you can break this terrible spell
邪恶的女巫施在我身上的诅咒
that was inflicted on me by a wicked witch.”
下面是我最喜欢的部分
Here comes my favourite part.
美丽的公主被他悲惨的遭遇打动了
And the beautiful princess was so moved
她俯下身
by him desperately that she stooped down,
捡起这个滑溜溜的生物 身子前倾
picked up the slippery creature, leaned forward,
把小青蛙捧到她的唇边并吻了他
raised him to her lips and kissed that little frog.
之后 青蛙变成了英俊的王子
Then, the frog was transformed into a handsome prince.
他们结了婚 从此幸福的生活在了一起
They were married and lived happy ever after.
结束
The end.
再读一遍 再读一遍
Read it again, read it again.
抱歉 夏洛特 斯坦福快到家了
Sorry Charlotte. Stanford would be at home.
该说晚安了 蒂亚纳
Say good night. Tiana.
我这辈子
There is no way in this whole wide world,
绝对不会 永远不会 亲一只青蛙
I would ever ever ever, I mean never, kiss a frog.
太恶心了
Yuck!
真的吗
Is that so?
这就是你的白马王子 蒂亚纳
Well, here’s your Prince Charming, Tiana.
来 亲他
Come on, kiss him!

No.
亲他
Kiss him!
住手
Stop it!
亲他 亲他 亲他
Kiss kiss kiss it!
我不要 我不要 我不要
I won’t! I won’t! I won’t!
我会
I will do it.
我愿意亲一只青蛙
I will kiss a frog.
我愿意亲一百只青蛙
I would kiss a hundred frogs so far
只要可以遇见王子 成为公主
to meet a prince and to be a princess.
孩子们 别再折磨这只可怜的小猫了
You girls, stop tormenting that poor little kitty.
可怜的小家伙
Poor thing.
晚上好 优朵拉
Evening, Eudora.
爸爸 爸爸 看我的新裙子
Daddy! Daddy! Look at my new dress.
漂亮吧
Isn’t it pretty?
瞧你
Haha. Look at you!
新奥尔良最好的裁缝
Well, I expect nothing less from
真是不负厚望啊
the finest suit cuisine of New Orleans.
我想要那条裙子
Oh, I want that dress.
现在不行 甜心
Not now, sugar palm.
我想要 求你了 求你了 求你了
I want that one, please, please, please, please…
优朵拉 你能做件相似的吗
Eudora, you suppose you can web something up like that?
绝对没问题
Anything for my best customer.
走吧 蒂安娜
Come along, Tiana.
你♥爸♥爸下班现在该到家了
Your dad should be home from work by now.
好了 公主
Okay, right now, princess.
你虽然会得到那条裙子 但不许再要了
You’re getting that dress but that’s it!
不准欺人太甚
No Bouff has to pushover.
有人想要小狗吗
Now who wants the puppy?
小狗 我要 我要
Puppy…I do. I do.
小狗太可爱了
Puppy is so cute!
秋葵汤闻起来不错 蒂安娜
Gumbos smell good, Tiana.
应该可以喝了 爸爸
I think it’s done, daddy.
是吗 你确定吗
Yeah, you sure?
真的肯定吗
Absolutely positive?
是的
Yes.
我要把这一勺汤放进我的
Okay, I’m about to put this spoon in my…
等等
Wait!
好了
Done.
怎样
What?
甜心
Well, sweetheart.
这是我喝过的最美味的秋葵汤
This is the best gumbo I’ve ever tasted.
过来
Come here.
优朵拉 这孩子真有天赋
Eudora, our girl got a gift.
我告诉过你的
I thought I told you that.
这个天赋应该和大家一起分享
A gift that’s best just gotta be shared.
大家伙 我做了秋葵汤
Hey, everybody. I made gumbo.
闻起来不错
Oh, that smells good.
我家还有几只小狗 蒂安娜
I’ve got some house puppies, Tiana.
美食的好处就是
You know the thing about good food…
它让各行各业的朋友聚到一起
it brings folks together from all walks of life.
它还温暖他们的内心
It warms them right up
让他们的脸上浮现出笑容
and it puts a smile on their faces.
等我开一家自己的餐馆之后
And, and when I open my own restaurant,
肯定会有人排队等候
I take a bid people gonna line up,
队伍有几英里长 只为尝尝我的美食
for miles around just to get a taste of my food.
我们的美食
Our food.
说得对 宝贝
That’s right, baby.
我们的美食
Our food.
(蒂安娜餐厅)
爸爸 看啊
Daddy, look.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
夏洛特的童话书上说过
Charlotte’s fairytale book said,
如果对着晚星许愿
If you make a wish on the evening star,
愿望就会实现
it sure would come true.
那你就对着那颗星许愿吧 宝贝
Well, you wish on that star, sweetheart.
对 就用你小小的心来许愿吧
Yes, you wish and you dream with all your little heart.
但是记住 蒂安娜
But you remember, Tiana, that…
那颗奇特的星星只能助你实现梦想的一部分
that odd star can only take you part away.
你必须自己克服困难
You gotta help along with some hard work of your own.
之后 你才能够做你想做的事
And then, yeah, you can do anything you set your mind to.
答应爸爸一件事
Just promise your daddy one thing.
永远不要忽视真正重要的事
That you’ll never ever lose sight of what’s really important,
好吗
okay?
明早见 宝贝 亲亲
See you in the morning, baby. Kiss.
睡吧
Get some sleep.
求你了 求你了 求你了
Please. Please. Please.
蒂安娜小姐 昨晚小费虽少
Well, Miss Tiana. Rough night for tips
但积少成多
but every little penny counts.
别担心 爸爸
Don’t you worry, daddy.
很快就能实现了
We’ll be there soon.
晚安 奶牛
Good night, cows.
早安 伯爵
Good morning, dukes.
南方大地 有城一座
In the South Land, there’s a city.
公主与青蛙
矗立河边
Way down on the river.
(烹饪杂♥志♥)
窈窕淑女 君子好逑
Where the women are very pretty and all the men deliver.
音乐悠扬
They got music.
此起彼伏
It’s always playing.
从早到晚 整夜欢歌♥
Start in the day time, go all through the night.
若闻乐声
When you hear that music playing,
如闻我言 请君自便
Hear what I’m saying and make it feel alright.
(伯爵咖啡)
邀友同行 并肩前往
Grab somebody, come on down.
手握画笔 美化城邦
Bring your paintbrush, we’re painting the town.
香飘四溢
Oh, there’s some sweetness going around.
一切尽在 新奥尔良
Catch it down in New Orleans.
(巫术 魔法 预知你的未来)
精彩迷幻 魔力无边
We got magic, good and maze.
如愿以偿 梦想成真
Make it happen, make it real, say.
有得必有失
If everything you want is lose what you have.
这就是新奥尔良
Down here in New Orleans.
伙伴你好 切勿羞涩
Hey partner, don’t be shy.
敬请光临 一览何妨
Come on down here and give us a try.
若要享受人生
You wanna do some living before you die.
就要来新奥尔良
Do it down in New Orleans.
(王子今日驾到)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!